collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Sailor Moon doll collection  (Read 2409 times)

Offline kadytheredpanda

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Sailor Moon doll collection
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 01:43:59 PM »
Skyrocket- OMG that is such an amazing collection you used to have. Is that the Japanese/European Chibiusa?

Princess Luna- cool snap ups! :)

Apparently there's going to be a Pullip Mercury! I still wish for a new line of old Barbie style Sailor Moon dolls modeled around Crystal, but this is cool too. I wonder if Groove will do at least the Inner senshi :0

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2014, 10:41:52 AM »
YAY Pullip Mercury!  I am glad to hear that they are making more than just Usagi!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2014, 06:22:02 PM »
I need to find mine and take a pic, I got a few of them at the flea years ago. I am missing quite a few of them, but have never seen them again.

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2014, 07:51:59 AM »
Yes, I only had the 5 inner senshi and all the 6" dolls as the american releases. Everything else doll was european, with one Canadian Sailor Moon that had a light up tiara. :)

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2014, 01:00:40 PM »
I just won an out of box Sailor Moon World Eternal Sailor Moon on eBay. I hope I did good- the ones MIB were asking $200 and I got her for $140 with shipping from UK?

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline werepuppy

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2014, 01:28:34 PM »
Hello!

I only have one Sailor Moon doll - the Toys R Us exclusive PSGM Usagi, and I got it from here off of Carrehz. I adore Usagi to pieces, she's so tiny and cute! I'm trying to order a pretty face Irwin Sailor Moon from eBay, but according to paypal the seller hasn't claimed my payment yet. I do have the good fortune to have been able to collect the inner senshi in Figuarts format!

I would like to - I think - get some of the Sailor Moon dolls, preferably 12 inch, but looking at the prices on eBay, I don't hold out much of a chance. I did manage to reget some Card Captor Sakura dolls from my childhood (well Cardcaptors technically) just recently, so I guess there's always a chance!

Offline kadytheredpanda

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2014, 11:55:56 PM »
Werepuppy: Wow! Your figma collection is impressive!

I have the PGSM Usagi as well. Part of her charm is because she's so itty bitty IMO ^_^ Good luck with the pretty face doll. I've been lucky with my Sailor Moon dolls price wise so far but I'm getting close to the point where the Irwin dolls I want are rarer and more expensive. Blog sales are great sources for cheaper dolls too.

Oh man the Cardcaptors dolls. When I was a kid I had the entire core line. I received some for Easter and saved up for the rest. I want them along with the Bandai and new Liccarize ones.

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2014, 10:03:20 PM »

Princess Luna- cool snap ups! :)

Thank you!

Skyrocket got a really cool SM doll, was very excited when she showed it to me!
Werepuppy, lucky you have all 5 inner senshi!  I hope to get mars and mercury, just got venus and jupiter (will show a pic tmr.. getting sleepy now LOL).  Hubby did preorder Saturn for me!  ::squee::

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline werepuppy

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2014, 02:37:11 PM »
@kadytheredpanda - Thank you! They're Figuarts, truth be told, I only only a couple of Figmas, but I am exceedingly lucky to have the collection of them that I do. PGSM Usagi is so itty bitty, I really adore her for it. I've had no luck so far getting any pretty-faced SM dolls. I thought I had managed to get one, but then eBay and paypal played up, and now I'm just waiting on the seller cancelling the item. I may need to contact eBay myself.

I would love some of the Bandai Cardcaptors dolls. I hven't seen any pics of the new ones that are coming out though - but that being said, I have pre-ordered the Nendororid Sakura!

@princessluna11706 - Oh, I hope you manage to get all the inner senshi as well! I am lucky; I genuinely have no idea how it was that I managed to be able to get them all, apart from maybe scrimping and saving a bit and selling off some old DVDs (trade in shops, they're awesome).

I've pre-ordered Saturn from CDJapan, and she was posted to me 16 days ago. So... just waiting on her showing up. I hope she does soon. Registered SAL postage takes 1 to 3 weeks, right? Does anyone know?

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2014, 05:23:38 PM »
I have a small collection of them, I got at the local flea years ago. I need to go though them and see whom I am missing.

Offline kadytheredpanda

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2014, 07:05:41 PM »
@kadytheredpanda - Thank you! They're Figuarts, truth be told, I only only a couple of Figmas, but I am exceedingly lucky to have the collection of them that I do. PGSM Usagi is so itty bitty, I really adore her for it. I've had no luck so far getting any pretty-faced SM dolls. I thought I had managed to get one, but then eBay and paypal played up, and now I'm just waiting on the seller cancelling the item. I may need to contact eBay myself.

I would love some of the Bandai Cardcaptors dolls. I hven't seen any pics of the new ones that are coming out though - but that being said, I have pre-ordered the Nendororid Sakura!

I thought Usagi was going to be 9 inches like Licca but when I found out she was actually 6 inches I liked her even more than I already did. I was really glad to get her because she was near the top of holy grail dolls for awhile. I'd love to get the other PGSM ones too eventually.

I knew about the two Sakura Liccas but when I found out there was a Tomoyo one I squealed so loudly XD
Lucky you because I have all three on my hard drive!

I'm so glad there will be a Tomoyo doll. Bandai made one but it's so hard to find. :o

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2014, 10:34:10 PM »
They made CCS Liccas! I want them so bad! I have US three CCS dolls and I have a Tokyo Mew Mew Licca.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline kadytheredpanda

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2014, 11:58:29 PM »
They made CCS Liccas! I want them so bad! I have US three CCS dolls and I have a Tokyo Mew Mew Licca.
Same!

You have the Tokyo Mew Mew Licca? You're so lucky! I've only seen that one on sale on eBay once. There's Madoka ones I'd love to have too. Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a Sailor Moon Licca?

Offline werepuppy

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2014, 08:21:32 AM »
Ooh, I think we'll need to create a new thread for the CCS dolls; because I'm going to have to third the wanting them so badly! Tomoyo is so adorable!

A Sailor Moon Licca would be awesome, I agree!

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2014, 10:15:18 AM »
Same!

You have the Tokyo Mew Mew Licca? You're so lucky! I've only seen that one on sale on eBay once. There's Madoka ones I'd love to have too. Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a Sailor Moon Licca?

I bought her at a doll show. 

Wow a Madoka one? That was such a dark Magical Girl show! I would love it if they made a Sailor Moon Licca!

Hay maybe we should make a thread about all Anime dolls!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal