collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help, fellow Petite Pony Lovers! I received an incomplete eBay auction...  (Read 447 times)

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Hi there! I am writing this post in the hopes that someone else here recently won an ebay auction by hud***p***can.  (This seller is NOT here on the arena with us, I checked!)

I won some Petite Ponies from this seller a few days ago and they came today.  Unfortunately, she left 4 loose Bright Sight Petites out of my package.  I wrote to her - thankfully she is a very kind, reputable seller and communicates quickly - and let her know.  She is afraid she may have accidentally packed some of my ponies in someone else's box!

She is sleuthing things out on her end, but I thought maybe I could check here as well, just in case anyone else here won some of her auctions and can help by checking their boxes for some extras that they were not expecting.  Here is hoping that whomever may have accidentally received them will be honest and send them back! Fingers crossed! :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:27:03 AM by jillrose »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I am going to pop this over to Trader Support for you. :)

I will also just to reassure you - I know this seller very, very well and consider her a pony friend. While she is not on the boards, she is one of the nicest and most honest people I have ever dealt with. So I am sure you will manage to get everything sorted out. Just stay in touch and I hope you or she manages to track the items down.

Good luck!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I am going to pop this over to Trader Support for you. :)

I will also just to reassure you - I know this seller very, very well and consider her a pony friend. While she is not on the boards, she is one of the nicest and most honest people I have ever dealt with. So I am sure you will manage to get everything sorted out. Just stay in touch and I hope you or she manages to track the items down.

Good luck!

Seconded!  You could not ask for a nicer or better seller to work with.  She is the best of the best.  Hope the other person is honest for yours and your seller's sake!  Good luck!

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Thank you for these helpful notes :) I must say she has been lovely so far, and I could tell she is the type who will do her absolute best to help sort this out. She offered me a refund, but I suggested we wait to first see how things will play out in terms of tracking down those four loosies. Fingers crossed!

I cannot help but be curious who else went for her recent Petite items; quite a few had been auctioned. I am always hopeful to find other Petite aficionados! They are the reason I began collecting back in 1991!!

Post Merge: July 16, 2014, 08:23:15 PM

Waaaaait a minute Stormy...I just noticed the pony in your signature. I do believe we have had a few transactions this year!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:23:15 PM by jillrose »

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
I saw those auctions, but didn't bid on any. They went way out of my price range for what I was missing. I hate that I forgot two of the playset auctions as I needed those petites!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I've dealt with this seller too. She's really nice. :) I haven't bought anything from her lately but I think when I did win one of her auctions I had to send her message because I forgot to update something on Ebay and she was really nice. 

One time I won an Ebay auction (non-pony) (and not from the seller mentioned above)  and was sent a different item than the one I won. I contacted the seller right away and it was an honest mistake on her part. She sent me the item I had won (no one else had bought the item she sent me) and even paid the shipping to have the wrong item sent back to her. 

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal