collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who else doesn't have space to display ponies? :(  (Read 1236 times)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Who else doesn't have space to display ponies? :(
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 08:27:58 AM »
I'm having the same issue.  I think I need to let go of more of my ponies.  I don't want to but I don't think I'll ever be able to display them all along with everything else. 

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 09:05:25 AM »
I don't know if I count, but I don't have much space to keep my ponies since my other model horses take up all the prime equine real estate. a few of them are in a box, the rest are on the limited space on my bookshelf and here I am restarting my G1 collection. Oy!I'm gonna have to downsize my wishlist, no big brothers, no non twinkle eyed Pegasus or earth, no sea ponies and take off the harder to find so-softs and expensive twinkle eyes.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:10:04 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 10:55:39 AM »
Me :( I still live with my parents and also collect Japanese figures, and have a large collection of books and video games so....yeah :( When I move out, my ponies will get shelves all to themselves. Several of my G4s are still MIB purely because I lack the room for them.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2014, 11:29:09 AM »
I have a pony room but it's a rather small bedroom and I am running out of space.  G1 playsets take up so much room!  My Paradise Estate is in a giant tub in the garage.  It's just too big to display at all! 

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2014, 12:32:02 PM »
Most of my herd are in boxes or "displayed" in not-so-great places.  I thought briefly about having them share the display area I have for my Breyers, but that is chaotic enough already...  Plus, especially with the new additions I got at Breyerfest, there is not enough room for the Breyers either!

However, the problem will hopefully be solved in the next few weeks!  I'm going to clean out my closet so I can put my cosplay stuff and my Model Horse Show supplies in there (the local Goodwill is about to get quite the clothes donation, to put it mildly!), rearrange some furniture, and most excitingly, A NEW BOOKCASE!  Poor new bookcase is going to be busy considering it will have my ponies, my overflow Breyer horses, overflow books from my other bookcase, as well as being home to a couple of pieces of Beatles memorabilia and some anime stuff.  Thank goodness the one I have in mind is big!

What I should really do is pare down my Breyer herd a bit (I'm at several hundred models, all sizes included, with 120 or so being the large traditional scale ones...), but I cannot bear to do so!  I love them all!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 12:38:35 PM »
My ponies and other medium things actually have plenty of space, it's my dolls and tiny things that need more space since I can't cram dolls onto shelves that are too short for them and tiny things need miniature cases since there isn't enough surface for all of them. I'm keeping an eye out for second hand bookcases and miniature cases.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:41:29 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

girlyponce

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2014, 11:29:50 AM »
I JUST got a display bookcase/cabinet for my customs & Utena merch. It's an attempt to consolidate where they are in the house (instead of randomly everywhere in little groupings) to please my boyfriend. Haha.

My white G3 collection is still in totes in the closet because I have no place for them :(

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2014, 01:05:51 PM »
I have never been able to display my ponies, the collection is growing all the time. Theyaare currently all back in plastic boxes in my mum's loft. I only have about 100 or so, but I'm hoping wherever I end up living next I will be able to display them. I've been dreaming of it for years! I'd love cabinets with glass fronted doors so I don't have to dust them much but can still see them clearly. Aahh such happy thoughts...
Jules xx

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2014, 01:08:07 PM »
I have way more stuff than what I can display.  I actually have some wall shelves I bought a while back, but I just haven't put them up yet.

scrub-adub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2014, 11:28:14 AM »
Half my stuff that I would normally display is packed in the attic
So depressing

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal