collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alpacasso!  (Read 5127 times)

Offline Prideth

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Rainbow Sparkle Pony Power!
    • View Profile
Re: Alpacasso!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 08:52:56 AM »
You guys are the best!  Thanks for all the suggestions!  I checked store envy first and it looks like their prices are very reasonable! 

You know, a little soft pink one would make an adooorable gift for a newborn baby girl! They're so ridiculously cute.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wishlist    Trade  Prideth Reference Sheet

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2014, 05:58:19 PM »
Apologies for reviving a fairly old thread, but I just bought from Cutie Pie Kawaii, a US based Alpacasso seller who (supposedly) sells authentic alpacas. They're much cheaper than buying from a Chinese or Japanese based seller, as my total for a 50 cm Alpaca only totaled to $32, where it usually cost me around $50 to buy one from international sellers. I'll post here again once my alpaca arrives.   :) They've also got a store in Pennsylvania if you're around those parts.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2014, 02:58:41 AM »
Oh, yay, they have the Wooly sheep which I've been meaning to get... and I'm making a trip to PA this weekend... maybe I'll have to drive a bit farther and go to this store. ;)

On the topic of Alpacas, I was thinking about selling a couple of my bigger older plushies (trying to downsize). I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested?

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2014, 03:21:23 AM »
Is be interested, depending on what ones you have :)

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2014, 06:30:33 AM »
I would be interested! I've been wanting to start an alpaca herd for a while now.
Instagram / Want List

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2014, 06:50:25 AM »
These were the ones I was considering letting go :

They just take up too much space ^^;;; Sorry for the grainy picture, not too much light in my room atm.
Although I'm heavily attached to the green macaroon one, and probably won't be able to let that go. And not sure about the huge kids alpaca, since I paid way too much for him and just got him. (Although he's pretty boring to me).

I also have a white tissue cover alpaca, who is about the same size as the large ones. Has a small rip inside, and a small stain on the ear I haven't cleaned up yet, so can probably let that go for a pretty good price. (Pretty much looks like a sitting alpaca).

I'm also bidding on a lot right now, and only want one in the lot....... so if I get that, there will be a bunch of small ones I'll wanna get rid of.

ETA:
I won my auction ^^ So I'm just most of these little ones will be available as well, but it'll take a couple weeks to get here. (I was after the yellow llama, to replace my big yellow llama haha...)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:12:42 AM by banditpony »

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2014, 06:58:02 AM »
Oooh, count me in as interested as well! ^^

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2014, 07:00:43 AM »
Yup, definitely interested!

I love that green one (my favorite color!) but I understand not being able to let go of some things.  ^.^
Instagram / Want List

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2014, 07:18:58 AM »
I have one hanging off my bag I got a convention, I guess he's a bootleg because his tag says "YESANIME" but I love him anyway!  Actually until I found this thread I didn't even know what they were called!  Must...acquire...more...

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2014, 08:16:00 AM »
Another interested person here! I especially love the pink one with the bows on her ears, and the small yellow one with the blue bow in the lot you just one. Please PM me with prices if you decide to part with either. <3
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:27:41 AM by Sundown »
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2014, 10:44:21 AM »
I got this little guy at an anime convention over the summer :)

Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2014, 10:52:57 AM »
Depending on the price, i would love the plain white one in the group you just won! :3 ive got one that i got at an anime convention but i would like to give her a boyfriend <3

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2014, 12:24:01 PM »
^_^ I didn't think there would be as much interest. I'll work on getting some pictures up of the big ones.

Until then, I'm not completely sure about prices. I know what I paid (which wasn't that bad)-- but since they are "retired" designs, does that mean that they should be a little bit more than the current ones? (Not a lot more). Any thoughts? Looking on ebay is a mess to me since there are so many fakes.

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2014, 01:03:38 PM »
^_^ I didn't think there would be as much interest. I'll work on getting some pictures up of the big ones.

Until then, I'm not completely sure about prices. I know what I paid (which wasn't that bad)-- but since they are "retired" designs, does that mean that they should be a little bit more than the current ones? (Not a lot more). Any thoughts? Looking on ebay is a mess to me since there are so many fakes.

Maybe check with folks on Tumblr? rosy61987, soreyal, and/or kittyblacksheep may be able to offer some advice?

kittyberry

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2014, 03:22:08 PM »
Apologies for reviving a fairly old thread, but I just bought from Cutie Pie Kawaii, a US based Alpacasso seller who (supposedly) sells authentic alpacas. They're much cheaper than buying from a Chinese or Japanese based seller, as my total for a 50 cm Alpaca only totaled to $32, where it usually cost me around $50 to buy one from international sellers. I'll post here again once my alpaca arrives.   :) They've also got a store in Pennsylvania if you're around those parts.

whoa whoa whoa i did not know there was a store that had alpacasso in pennsylvania, and that's the state i live in! ugh i can already see that it's over an hour away from where i am. that's going to be so difficult to get to with my frail car  :drunk: i'm a huuge fan of alpacasso aah. i'm terrible and have already ordered some of the new october bedtime series (which are super cute you guys look them up!), so they're currently in the post. it would be perfect if i could just take a drive to purchase them instead, though.

as for ordering alpacasso, i definitely recommend rosy61987 and kittyblacksheep from tumblr, alpacassosg and pixie from storenvy, and otakumode.com for getting alpacas. those are all vendors i have personally purchased from and have had no trouble with. if you guys want series that have been "retired", i'd definitely suggest sending kittyblacksheep or rosy a message, because they both can do specific custom orders and just might have what you're looking for  :good:

i don't have a current picture of my collection since i'm at college and my pacas are currently being stored in a giant shopping bag, but i do have a picture with at least half of my collection:

a closeup kinda:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal