collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Makies?  (Read 1210 times)

parryscereal

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Makies?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 05:13:16 PM »
I've made quite a few digital ones, but I've made stories and personalities for 2 of them that I really want to get. Here are Cadmus and Lemon--they solve crimes.
http://mymakie.com/makie/MX51PFN8/
http://mymakie.com/makie/MLFE1C37/

TwilightOwl

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 06:13:47 PM »
I've made quite a few digital ones, but I've made stories and personalities for 2 of them that I really want to get. Here are Cadmus and Lemon--they solve crimes.
http://mymakie.com/makie/MX51PFN8/
http://mymakie.com/makie/MLFE1C37/

They totally look like their personality descriptions. Super cool.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 07:20:42 AM »
Oooh think I've just fond my Xmas/Bday prezzie! Can someone please take a comparison shot between their Makie and a Liv/MH doll please? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 07:27:50 AM »
oh wow those faceups make a BIG difference! If i ever get one i think id need to find a good artist to do a faceup xD they look very plain without it. I want more people to post makies! there must be more out there! ^^
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

TwilightOwl

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 11:12:28 AM »
Oooh think I've just fond my Xmas/Bday prezzie! Can someone please take a comparison shot between their Makie and a Liv/MH doll please? :)
I don't have a Liv for comparison, but I threw a Barbie and an EAH in for kicks.

I haven't had much trouble finding clothes that fit, though I adjust them here and there. They can wear MH boy shoes, and some bjd shoes (you almost need to know the inner measurement though). I appreciate Makie Lab's take on body proportion, different and refreshing.

parryscereal

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2014, 07:57:07 AM »
I've also heard that Makies can wear Liv and Moxie Teenz shirts as cute, simple dresses. I kinda wish they had a "skinny" boy body, although not one that was too thin to not gel well with the stocky, sturdy proportions of other makies.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 05:08:53 PM »
I don't have a Liv for comparison, but I threw a Barbie and an EAH in for kicks.

I haven't had much trouble finding clothes that fit, though I adjust them here and there. They can wear MH boy shoes, and some bjd shoes (you almost need to know the inner measurement though). I appreciate Makie Lab's take on body proportion, different and refreshing.

That's great, thank you so much :)

I love that body shape, so different than normal dolls...deffo have one of these on my want list!!!

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal