collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Cameos in other shows?  (Read 2807 times)

Offline mlpgirly

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Cameos in other shows?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »
The OC had Princess Sparkle in several episodes. She wasn't just background either. The character summer had her from her childhood. She is talked about/mentioned throughout the series.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »
Teen Titans Go! Has an episode where Raven likes watching a my little pony parody show called "Pretty, pretty pegasus" and she tries to hide it from the other titans by sending them out to get sandwich ingredients so she can watch it in peace without them knowing :P
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 10:28:43 AM »
The Simpsons has had quite a few but my favourite is the episode "Days of Wine and D'oh'ses" which features Milhouse's old My Little Pony blanket

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 12:23:31 PM »
A recent episode of the UK soap "Hollyoaks" had a male character (Dennis) preparing a girly gift box for his friend (Maxine) and inside was a FS Pinkie Pie, he says something like, "I don't get why she likes this one, personally I think Rainbow Dash has nicer hair"!!

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2014, 05:33:36 PM »
A recent episode of the UK soap "Hollyoaks" had a male character (Dennis) preparing a girly gift box for his friend (Maxine) and inside was a FS Pinkie Pie, he says something like, "I don't get why she likes this one, personally I think Rainbow Dash has nicer hair"!!
I am so totally checking that out, when I get chance (I do sometimes watch Hollyoaks - it's the only UK soap that I really like these days).
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 08:58:24 PM »
I need to catch up on Bob's Burgers. That episode sounds amazing (but all of them are)!

I can't think of any others that haven't been mentioned yet.

This is an interesting topic to me because I feel like, having been a fan my whole life and a collector for 11 years, I've kinda always been in the "inside" of the fandom/brand/whatever you want to call it.  So I always kinda wonder what people on the "outside" think or know about MLP. It's hard to gauge just how popular MLP has been (well with G4 it's gotten a lot more obvious) because to me, it's always been there.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 10:09:23 PM »
In Full House, Michelle was holding a pony in one episode- I'm pretty sure it was Glow N Show Dazzleglow :D  And she also had a mlp lunchbox with the Rainbow Curl ponies on it :)
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 04:55:45 AM »
I think Roxie from Eastenders has a couple of G3 ponies. I don't watch the series anymore so I can't remember exactly which ones she had, but they appeared in a few episodes!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2014, 06:45:24 AM »
Well this is a mobile game based on a show, but right the The Family Guy: Quest for Stuff is doing a Comic-Con event right now. Quagmire has a whole My Little Furries quest line and it starts with the following line "It's so frustrating that we're allowed to say the words 'My' and 'Little', and 'Pony', but not all three together. Lol

Edit - this expansion has added Patrick Stewart, George Takei, Felicia Day, Ron Perleman, Stan Lee as playable characters along with countless decos and buildings and superhero skins (phone booth, Fat Kevin's Comic Book store (Kevin Smith) etc etc. So it's not likely an actual licensing issue) :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 06:48:58 AM by SpookyTrees »
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal