collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MOC Y3 Adult Seaponies? (Looking for pictures of their combs and brushes!)  (Read 264 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Does anyone out there have pics of MOC year 3 adult seaponies?  I'm trying to separate out the different shades of pink and can't find good pictures of them anywhere. (not surprisingly lol) So I thought I'd ask for help here.  :)  Thankies!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Here are the best online pictures I know of - http://www.geocities.com/mlpwhizzer19/mocsea2.html. Unfortunately the images I have are on a different computer.

Is your question in regards the pink shell brushes and combs? They dont actually come with intentional different shades of pink. Sea ponies are a little notorious for a lot of cross over in colours as to which pony came with which. However the pink brushes/combs were shared by Sea Breeze [Y3-US], Sea Mist [Y3-US], Sealight [Y2-US], Wave Jumper [Y3-US] and Wavebreaker [Y3-UK] and I have seen a couple of times they pop up with Seawinkle as well [although she should have blue accessories]. There is some variation in general shade but thats just due to the numbers produced :) Its not that certain ponies come with different colours.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Other than whizzers site, and a mib sand dollar on ebay years ago, I've never seen a year 3 mib! Curious as to know if any members here own any?

The pink used in the combs varies from comb to comb. I have had many different pink shades!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
FantasticFirefly on the TP used to have MIB Year 3 Sea Ponies. Not sure which one's she had but I know she had a couple.

I have a couple pictures of the accessories
http://www.ponylandtours.com/DreamCastle/Library/Accessories/AccessoriesYear3.htm

But I still need a few more pictures.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
I do have the set of six, US boxed. I also have a high tide in a CDN box. I have only two small bookcases, just painted the pony room a couple months ago and put in flooring. Have to save up for shelving so most of my things are still stored, unfortunately. The seas are more difficult to access since the boxes were so fragile I did wrap them well before boxing them with the rest of my MIP and moving them in.

Those pink shell brush/comb sets will vary, as they can fade easily, also the pigment tends to bleed out on some and sit on the surface. They are all intended or supposed to be the same shade on both the yr 2 and yr3 seas so it's any pink shell/brush comb. :) So don't worry about shade differences. (I should also mention, I have the set of year 2 girls MIB, and loose complete from a childhood collection as well to compare)

Combs/brushes are pretty easy though to match only 3 colours between the two adult sets (blue, pink, purple), even though sometimes a pony would be miss-packaged with the wrong set (blue or pink yr2) or (pink or purple yr3), based on everything that has passed through my hands, and mib's I own to others here's the yr 3's that should have pink sets.
-Wave Jumper, Sea Mist and Sea Breeze all were intended to come with pink sets. :) the other three were purple.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 09:37:13 AM by FantasticFirefly »

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks for the help Firefly!  That clears it up for me :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal