collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What kind of feedback would you leave for this person?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of feedback would you leave for this person?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 08:17:05 PM »
I also agree, id ask for a partial refund! Or atleast give neutral feedback, saying he didn't send all the items pictured. other people need to know about it, incase he does it again!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 10:21:37 PM »
Hmm, thanks for the opinions, guys. I've been holding off on leaving feedback since I got this latest message from the seller in our conversation:

"I am so sorry that your disappointed actually took them out because they weren't the ponies and put them aside because I didn't think anyone would want them
I really feel bad about you wanting them
I paid over two times the postage to ensure that they got to you as well so I lost money on the deal
I do hope that you enjoy the ponies so thanks so much"

I'm not sure if by "actually took them out because they weren't the ponies and put them aside because I didn't think anyone would want them" he means he actually did that and didn't give them to a girl around the corner. I guess I'll ask him . . . maybe I can ask him to send them if that's true. This is getting even more confusing.

:dizzy:

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:23:58 PM by Haruna »

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 02:11:05 AM »
I think he probably took them out to try and help lower the shipping costs he was having to eat? He probably thought you were only interested in the ponies anyway. I do understand your disappointment, though! Just trying to figure out why his story about the dolls not being in there has changed a bit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2014, 07:40:43 AM »
Hmm, thanks for the opinions, guys. I've been holding off on leaving feedback since I got this latest message from the seller in our conversation:

"I am so sorry that your disappointed actually took them out because they weren't the ponies and put them aside because I didn't think anyone would want them
I paid over two times the postage to ensure that they got to you as well so I lost money on the deal

I'm not sure if by "actually took them out because they weren't the ponies and put them aside because I didn't think anyone would want them" he means he actually did that and didn't give them to a girl around the corner. I guess I'll ask him . . . maybe I can ask him to send them if that's true. This is getting even more confusing.

He should have asked you first before taking the others out if you wanted them instead of assuming you did not want them and have explained this dilemma that the shipping cost was going to be more than he expected. Maybe you would have worked with him if that was the case. Maybe then you would have decided you didn't want them or would have been willing to chip in a little extra for shipping? He handled this very poorly and he needs to make this right.

I would be filing a claim that the item is not as described because it's missing items and/or leaving appropriate feedback.

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2014, 05:20:34 PM »

Haruna,

You might want to consider contacting eBay at this point.  His message to you sounded like a lame excuse and a pitiful attempt to brush off your inquiry about the missing dolls. 

I am frustrated for you because this is gray area that eBay tries to prevent, but does not handle very well.  And it is hard to do, because the blanket rules and regulations that eBay creates to cover sellers and buyers equally, do not make sense in every case.  This is not really a cut-and-dry case.  In my personal opinion, you are entitled to a partial refund.  The dolls were pictured, and should have been included.  But getting one will be difficult because you do not want to return the ponies.

If it were me, I would contact eBay and see what your options are. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal