collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help please. mix up in signing in .  (Read 572 times)

Luna Princess

• Trade Count: (0)
Help please. mix up in signing in .
« on: May 30, 2014, 06:53:46 PM »
I'm still getting use to this place.

I accidentally logged out. And when I went to log back in. I never thought nothing of this, because my password worked.  I  did not fussy the profile photo and went to my profile. Edit the photo and changed it. I found it rather odd that it was not my email in my profile. 

So I logged out, I decided to click on the button to change my password put in my email. Then I checked my mailbox. I'm Luna Princess not Princess Luna. Oh I can not tell you how awful I feel for this.

Please is there anyone here who can help me rectify this.

I feel so bad for Princess Luna, I'm so sorry for changing you're profile photo. Is there any way it can be back to her origional profile.

Terribly sorry for this confusion

Luna Princess

[moving to Sigs & Site Support ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:26:10 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: Help please. mix up in signing in .
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 10:51:29 PM »
Ah, I see what you mean -- I searched for Princess Luna, and it does look like you changed her profile picture, since it's is now the same one you have. It should be okay; you can message her and explain the mistake. It should be easy to fix. :) Just let her know that you accidentally signed on as her and changed her profile pic, and anything else you remember changing. Funny that you have the same password. What are the odds!

To find her and message her, look at the top of the page and find the link that says "My Messages." Hover over it and click on the "Send a Message" option, and then it will take you to your message form. Put "Princess Luna" in the "To" space. Fill in the form, letting her know what happened, and you'll be good! :)

Mods or others, feel free to add if I missed something or if there's a quicker way to fix this.

Luna Princess

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 11:25:31 PM »
Oh thank you Haruna. I took you're advice, and done this right away. I just hope she gets it soon that way she can put her profile back the way she likes it.

Offline Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 12:08:47 AM »
Both of you might want to change to another password, too, so it doesn't happen again :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 02:17:49 PM »
You're welcome! Yeah, and I second Shaiyeh, you probably will want to change your password.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal