collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

thoughts on the SDCC exclusive?

want the pony & spike
want the doll
want both
don't want either
*shakes fist @ hasbro!*

Author Topic: SDCC exclusive - EXCLUSIVES ON HASBRO TOYSHOP  (Read 46454 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC exclusive - EXCLUSIVE REVEALED!!! Page 26
« Reply #615 on: June 25, 2014, 02:20:43 PM »
ok what about g1 Glory form rarity?  they  are BOth unicorn BOTH white.  and   they BOTh have purple hair all that would be needed would be to changet he symbol!

YESSS!  This is what I was thinking when someone brought up keeping the base.  And I think I could manage painting her symbol without messing it up.  And maybe put something about the Fair on the other side. I just don't have any Easter pony bases left in my stores...I don't think we ever did get them.

since  we  are goign ot use rairty   and shes just got purple hair i belvie any rairty base except glimmer wings will work.  right?  insuclidng the  4.00 ones from wallmart or extra ones  we have laying around.  this is G4 were talkign aobut not exactly hard to find a mane six right?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #616 on: June 25, 2014, 02:22:17 PM »
Huh is that ther regular princess size.......for $50?  :shocked:
The idea is nice however the molded hair look like spagetti made in playdoug by a 3 yeard old  -_-

Not sure about the EQG she looks like she was done in CGI grafics and not a real photo  >_<

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #617 on: June 25, 2014, 02:22:40 PM »
Okay can I just say how awesome it is to see people pulling together to make a Fair exclusive? That's what MLP is all about! :)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #618 on: June 25, 2014, 02:22:52 PM »
Also the Fair page on FB said that "She was mentioned as being FS size, but she doesn't look that big in the picture."

I really do doubt she is truely FS size.. because not even Cadance stands as tall as an FS
but if she IS FS, then Spike is bigger too :)
But it doesn't make sense to me if it was because Hasbro would reused the mold sometime thus not really making a larger Spike special...
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 25, 2014, 02:24:05 PM »
I just pulled out my small princess ponies and my Design-a-Pony, and the exclusive is most likely on a Design-a-Pony base. The legs are quite a bit different!

I am really torn on this exclusive. I loved the Power Ponies because it mixed two of my favourite things! I would be happy to grab this exclusive, but not for a $50 price tag. The two doll Monster High set is only $40, and the Ever After High doll is $30. Both of these are much more detailed and special than the pony exclusive.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #620 on: June 25, 2014, 02:24:25 PM »
Quote from: NoPonySpecial

I feel like a lot of the hostility is coming from that we aren't sure if this is also the Fair exclusive.The article apparently said it was, but I've heard several people say that this is incorrect, so I guess we don't really know what to think about that.

It is the Fair exclusive. It's on the Fair facebook page.

Aw, that sucks.
I think a few people have already said it was posted on the Fair page XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #621 on: June 25, 2014, 02:24:34 PM »
I'm starting to think she might be the design a pony luna size?

For Sale Wants

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 25, 2014, 02:25:41 PM »

Ha! I just posted that :) I pulled out my Design Luna and the bodies look identical sans the horn and wings.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 25, 2014, 02:26:25 PM »
Okay can I just say how awesome it is to see people pulling together to make a Fair exclusive? That's what MLP is all about! :)

lol were gonna try XD  maybe   having more then one perosn who can  paint the symbol might be a good idea.  if the others are up for it ^^ and anyone else who wants to help lol

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #624 on: June 25, 2014, 02:26:56 PM »

Ha! I just posted that :) I pulled out of Design Luna and the bodies look identical sans the horn and wings.

OMG that's funny we posted that at the same time! I think that would make her more worth it plus that means larger spike!

For Sale Wants

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #625 on: June 25, 2014, 02:28:21 PM »
This is gonna sound dumb but I'd love to order one of yalls custom fair ponies. I can't go to the fair itself, sadly. It's like 20 states away. lol
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #626 on: June 25, 2014, 02:29:01 PM »

lol were gonna try XD  maybe   having more then one perosn who can  paint the symbol might be a good idea.  if the others are up for it ^^ and anyone else who wants to help lol

Unfortunately, my painting skills are untested so I will pass. :x I know the organizer of the Fair is a member of the Arena. Someone ought to reach out to them and let them know about this. :)

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #627 on: June 25, 2014, 02:29:25 PM »
ok what about g1 Glory form rarity?  they  are BOth unicorn BOTH white.  and   they BOTh have purple hair all that would be needed would be to changet he symbol!

YESSS!  This is what I was thinking when someone brought up keeping the base.  And I think I could manage painting her symbol without messing it up.  And maybe put something about the Fair on the other side. I just don't have any Easter pony bases left in my stores...I don't think we ever did get them.

since  we  are goign ot use rairty   and shes just got purple hair i belvie any rairty base except glimmer wings will work.  right?  insuclidng the  4.00 ones from wallmart or extra ones  we have laying around.  this is G4 were talkign aobut not exactly hard to find a mane six right?

Not hard at all I think.  There are three Targets and two Wal*Marts in my area (got to love Chicago region LOL) so I will check these out in the next few days and pick up as many Rarity as I can find.  I love the idea of adding something to signify the fair.  Text might be hard, what about putting a music note on one side, since Nashville is famous for music?  It could be Glory's star symbol with a music note incorporated into the star?  Using carbon paper to trace the symbol onto the pony would make it easy to make lots of them that look alike.  I'm totally down for this.  We can take the discussion to PM if you want so as not to de-rail.  I hope that anyone interested in helping make an alternative fair pony will get involved and look for them at the fair :D
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 25, 2014, 02:31:10 PM »
This is gonna sound dumb but I'd love to order one of yalls custom fair ponies. I can't go to the fair itself, sadly. It's like 20 states away. lol

not dumb at all hun ^^ lol it is a rahter awesome idea! and i'm sure  if   we  acutly  get this   idea done. then i'm sure we can send ya one.
it'll be the unoffical  fair pony!

and   Raven  its ok if you cant paint you cna be a donater of ponys.   or distributer if your goign to the fair.

and birhgt eyes Soudns great!    i'll send  you Las and marigold a pm so we cna get started on this. 

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 25, 2014, 02:31:58 PM »

not dumb at all hun ^^ lol it is a rahter awesome idea! and i'm sure  if   we  acutly  get this   idea done. then i'm sure we can send ya one.
it'll be the unoffical  fair pony!

and   Raven  its ok if you cant paint you cna be a donater of ponys.   or distributer if your goign to the fair.

and birhgt eyes Soudns great!    i'll send  you Las and marigold a pm so we cna get started on this.
Sounds good to me!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal