collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are you going to do when you have ALL the ponies?  (Read 3907 times)

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
Re: What are you going to do when you have ALL the ponies?
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2014, 02:54:57 PM »
If I had all the ponies I would focus on getting all their accessories. If I had all the accessories there is always more merchandise to find and then there are the Nirvanas too.

But still... what if you have gazzilion dollars and you can just buy anything you want in 1 year... the most mintest pony's with allof their accesories, you scrooge McDuck around for a few days, you can hire people to run a museum, etc.

What then...:P

Even with all the money in the world I still think it would still be hard to track down everything.

But...assuming that everything was easy to find and available and I was somehow able to obtain everything MLP ever made, then I would open a museum and collect something else instead. I've always collected something. :)

vanvanvan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2014, 03:06:59 PM »
But still... what if you have gazzilion dollars and you can just buy anything you want in 1 year... the most mintest pony's with allof their accesories, you scrooge McDuck around for a few days, you can hire people to run a museum, etc.

I would crown myself the pony queen and throw a pony-themed party. Everyone from the MLP Arena would be invited. There would be a giant pinata the size of a hot air balloon, filled with ponies.

UnicornCandy

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »
I've got my two Favorites. I'm happy! -
SS Paradise & Baby Cuddles + Buggy!

I've now started collecting Big Brother/MBs & Sea ponies...
Theres something about them, that make them very... Differnt I think...

And probally the fact that I'm scared of finishing things; So I've probally subconsioucly picked the pony type collections, that start getting very pricey for the rarer ones, stopping me buying them!

Noepse

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2014, 03:47:53 PM »
Once I get all the ones off my want list, I'll work on finding just the right little accessories for them. Not necessarily official accessories, but things like special beads or charms they can wear. It can be hard to find the exact perfect thing for each of my ponies, so that hobby will last for ages!

Yes this! I'd probably also try my hand at sewing and create even more cute outfits. ♥
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:43:43 AM by Noepse »

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2014, 07:43:48 PM »
Ha, I know exactly what I'd do! I sold them. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2014, 07:58:38 PM »

Cure pony cancer. Fund a research team to find a way to stop age spots from developing and find a way to fix spots that are already there.

I`d also buy bait/TLC ponies, restore them and find them new homes.

And I`d like to learn to customize for my own collection

Rainfeather

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2014, 04:12:40 AM »

Cure pony cancer. Fund a research team to find a way to stop age spots from developing and find a way to fix spots that are already there.

hahahahha  :lol:

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2014, 04:15:16 AM »
Im all most done with the ponies i want in my collection.. so now i collect Monster Highs..
Haha =)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal