collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 4th Dimension general (NEW Celestia, Trixie, Muffin, Future Twilight, RD)  (Read 11575 times)

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
I love these so much, they're very nicely made. I hope they make DJ Pon3 then I will definitely try to get one.

I hadn't even thought of her! I would 100% buy both her and Octavia if they came up for sale. Lyra, too, now that I think of it; pale green ponies are so pretty.
:fox:

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Any idea how tall they are?
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
So if you order from a comic book store, do you know if you have to pay shipping?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
:muffin: !

:lol: I think I might have to get her.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
The standard ones are 11"
Luna is 15"
Celestia is 18"

So if you order from a comic book store, do you know if you have to pay shipping?
I can't speak for every comic store, but I was not charged shipping on my order. :)

From what I understand, they get shipments from the diamond select/previews catalogues already, it's just adding stuff to that order. Kind of like if you get a comic subscription through a comic store, they don't charge shipping on the comics because they get shipments for them already. But... don't quote me on that, it'd be best to ask your local store. I'm sure some of them vary. ^_^;

EDIT: I guess I should add that the previews catalogue the ponies are listed in (this one) says that the order needs to be submitted by june 30th if you are pre-ordering from a comic store... so... that's monday. lol.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:29:46 PM by AJLareneg »

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I neeeeeed that Luna!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Wow, I can't even buy enough material to make my own princess plushies for $60!  Plus I'm way too lazy to make stuff for myself.  I will for sure be getting Luna and Celestia. 

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
Re: 4th Dimension general thread (Luna and Dr. Whooves announced)
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2014, 06:58:14 PM »
I want AJ, Celestia, and Luna so bad! Anyone got a ballpark price for Luna and Celestia? They look really pricey.

I guess I can just check my local comics shop. I do live behind one.
According to the previews catalogue, they are $60
Oh wow. That's not too bad for a big well made plushie! I'll have to budget for Celestia and hit up my comic book store.

Duster reference]

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks for the info, AJLareng! That catalog helped :D I just went to the comic shop here, they were super cool about it. Even gave me a 15% discount on both AJ and Fluttershy :) It all came out to about $55, which is cheaper than it would have been with shipping online. The price depends on the store, though. I think if you're looking to buy these, you've got a comic store locally, and they get the Diamond (?) catalog (the one that AJLareng posted), it's a great idea to set an order for these. The guy was really happy I placed the order, so I think it was really good for their business.

AJLareneg

Thanks for the info, AJLareng! That catalog helped :D I just went to the comic shop here, they were super cool about it. Even gave me a 15% discount on both AJ and Fluttershy :) It all came out to about $55, which is cheaper than it would have been with shipping online. The price depends on the store, though. I think if you're looking to buy these, you've got a comic store locally, and they get the Diamond (?) catalog (the one that AJLareng posted), it's a great idea to set an order for these. The guy was really happy I placed the order, so I think it was really good for their business.
Yay! I'm so glad it worked out for you. :3

My store was really happy to help me out too. It is them making sales, and also happy customers are more likely to return, after all.

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
The standard ones are 11"
Luna is 15"
Celestia is 18"

I can't speak for every comic store, but I was not charged shipping on my order. :)

From what I understand, they get shipments from the diamond select/previews catalogues already, it's just adding stuff to that order. Kind of like if you get a comic subscription through a comic store, they don't charge shipping on the comics because they get shipments for them already. But... don't quote me on that, it'd be best to ask your local store. I'm sure some of them vary. ^_^;

EDIT: I guess I should add that the previews catalogue the ponies are listed in (this one) says that the order needs to be submitted by june 30th if you are pre-ordering from a comic store... so... that's monday. lol.

Wow! Thanks for posting. I'll have to stop my my local store on Monday after work. I love that Luna. I really like :muffin: Pony too but I might have to pass on her for now.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
Not too pricey, considering what they are, but I doubt I'll ever be able to get Luna and Celestia. I don't know of many comic shops around me, and I have no idea which of them order from that catalog.

Is there a way to preorder online?

EDIT: ooooh the Figment comic is up for preorder, too. Maybe I'll have to hunt down a comic shop this weekend...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 08:17:17 PM by Moss »
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
They're making a Celestia plush?  :shocked:

I KEEP THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING! WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Just put in my order for all 10 today at my Comic Book Store...but I'm one of their best customers for pony merch.  They were literally jumping up and down and got my order in as soon as I told them XD

QueenGusty

They're making a Celestia plush?  :shocked:

I KEEP THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING! WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!

^^^This^^^

Carrie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal