collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 4th Dimension general (NEW Celestia, Trixie, Muffin, Future Twilight, RD)  (Read 11573 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
CELESTIA GiMME GIMEEE!!!!!
 :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

AJLareneg

Not too pricey, considering what they are, but I doubt I'll ever be able to get Luna and Celestia. I don't know of many comic shops around me, and I have no idea which of them order from that catalog.

Is there a way to preorder online?

EDIT: ooooh the Figment comic is up for preorder, too. Maybe I'll have to hunt down a comic shop this weekend...
I haven't seen anywhere doing online pre-orders at the moment. But I assume they will eventually be up on 4de website.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Gorgeous- but they never seem to reach their target release dates- so I'll remain cautiously optimistic. Love that celestia...

Niksilp

I ordered a few through my local comic shop today. I had to pay half up front, but I was just glad to get them all ordered. :D

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I still think Luna is one of the prettiest plush I have seen!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

AJLareneg

Gorgeous- but they never seem to reach their target release dates- so I'll remain cautiously optimistic. Love that celestia...
I thought the same thing as well, but I read a comment on another site that since they're distributing through diamond select instead of their own website, it should help them to expedite the releases and actually get them done on time.

I certainly hope so, but either way, I've still got them pre-ordered. Though the Celestia I got is for my friend for Christmas... so if they do delay I hope it's not too much. :b

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
I have no idea how to go about preordering these through my local shop. May have to look into that, or wait for them to pop up online somewhere. NEED Bubbles and Rarity :)
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Niksilp

I have no idea how to go about preordering these through my local shop. May have to look into that, or wait for them to pop up online somewhere. NEED Bubbles and Rarity :)
I brought in a list of the plush I wanted with their names and all the relevant information possible from the previews catalogue ("may14" number, "sk" number, and price). It was more than enough information for my local shop to look them up and order them.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
That Rarity is perfect!   :frolic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
I brought in a list of the plush I wanted with their names and all the relevant information possible from the previews catalogue ("may14" number, "sk" number, and price). It was more than enough information for my local shop to look them up and order them.

Ooh, thank you! I'll try that this week :)
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Niksilp

Ooh, thank you! I'll try that this week :)

Good luck! Just remember the last day to preorder items from the previews catalogue with the 4de plush is Monday.

Az_Rael

Ordered my set at my local comic shop.   The only one I wasn't able to order was Future Twilight, which was listed in their computers as "cancelled".    :huh:

AJLareneg

Ordered my set at my local comic shop.   The only one I wasn't able to order was Future Twilight, which was listed in their computers as "cancelled".    :huh:
Same for me. I believe she might be coming out at a later time. Remember 4de teased a Big Mac was going to be coming out too, and he isn't included in this set either. So I think they will have another round where Future Twilight is included as well. I can't imagine them making a finished prototype and accidentally sending her name to the distributor unless they were planning to release her at some time.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I couldn't help myself - I went back and put in an order for Rarity as well  :blush: The only main six I won't have then is Rainbow...I know that'll bother me later, the completionist in me won't let that go :D

The guy at my comic book store was pretty certain that they'll come out before the November release - in fact, he said that the shipping date had changed from November to August. He said it could change again, though.

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Wish I could have pre-ordered the ones I wanted but was unable by the deadline. Still looks like they may come out earlier than expected. This is good news. Will hunt them done one way or another.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal