collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68802 times)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (SDCC DJ & Spitfire available to order)
« Reply #930 on: August 16, 2014, 05:26:24 PM »

wow I'm surprised

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 16, 2014, 05:37:42 PM »
good thing I have 5 coming...
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 16, 2014, 07:47:21 PM »
I pre-ordered rarity, daring do, and discord yesterday. i'm pretty excited to receive them (hopefully next week). *crosses fingers for a glitter* I was thinking about how cute it would be to have the cutie mark crusaders :D

And Spike since he is the same size! I bet they would all be cheaper too since they are like half the size of the standard sized adult pony so maybe $12.50 each?

Having spike would be amazing. I wonder if they'd all come in one box with 3 vectors? That would be pretty cool!!

I don't think so they have all been separate so far why would they change it now?

I doubt it also but you never know it's hard to imagine getting them seperate . But I guess they would be too big to be cooped up in one box. I guess we will see what happens if they get released.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 16, 2014, 11:09:20 PM »
Went by my local HT today... there were no Funko Vinyls in the store, but a wall... literally floor to cieling, a section devoted just to POPs.
My local HT has the same setup except the vinyl ponies are on the top shelf touching the ceiling, so it's impossible to rifle through them for glitters. I think that's why they were put up there? Not sure. It's a really confusing setup that makes it impossible to figure out what ponies they have in stock.

Have images of glitter Daring Do surfaced? I can't remember if they have.

Duster reference]

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #934 on: August 16, 2014, 11:18:04 PM »
Went by my local HT today... there were no Funko Vinyls in the store, but a wall... literally floor to cieling, a section devoted just to POPs.
My local HT has the same setup except the vinyl ponies are on the top shelf touching the ceiling, so it's impossible to rifle through them for glitters. I think that's why they were put up there? Not sure. It's a really confusing setup that makes it impossible to figure out what ponies they have in stock.

Have images of glitter Daring Do surfaced? I can't remember if they have.

No images of any of them yet, they usually post on instagram they are super late this time not sure why.

For Sale Wants

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #935 on: August 17, 2014, 08:17:44 AM »
Unfortunetly even the top shelf was POPs! I may go back and check today since my wife and I are stopping by Williams Sonoma for a Candy Apple demonstration... I wish we were actually rich enough to shop there, but we window shop cuz it makes her happy.  :blush:
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #936 on: August 17, 2014, 08:27:08 AM »
Only a few more days until our orders get shipped! im sooo excited! ^อบ^ glitters or no glitters I want these guys soooo bad!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 17, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »
I have two hot cash coupons and I was wondering if I can use them on the same order or if I have to make two separate orders? First time using hot cash :P :throw:

You can't use Hot Cash at the moment. With Hot Cash you can either use it or earn it, and at the moment Hot Cash earning period is going on. I think the next time you can use Hot Cash is at some point in September.

You can only use one Hot Cash code at the time online, but if you have multiple coupons, you can contact Hot Topic's customer service and they'll provide you with the code for the combined amount, but like I said above, you can't use Hot Cash at the moment.

Thanks!

Surprised Discord is sold out! Will he be coming back or is he sold out for good?
My Wish List

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 17, 2014, 11:59:19 AM »
I have two hot cash coupons and I was wondering if I can use them on the same order or if I have to make two separate orders? First time using hot cash :P :throw:

You can't use Hot Cash at the moment. With Hot Cash you can either use it or earn it, and at the moment Hot Cash earning period is going on. I think the next time you can use Hot Cash is at some point in September.

You can only use one Hot Cash code at the time online, but if you have multiple coupons, you can contact Hot Topic's customer service and they'll provide you with the code for the combined amount, but like I said above, you can't use Hot Cash at the moment.

Thanks!

Surprised Discord is sold out! Will he be coming back or is he sold out for good?

He'll be back.  Some of the other Funkos have sold out on preorders too, but they eventually came back in stock.  THey aren't limited edition after all...

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #939 on: August 18, 2014, 04:29:07 PM »
Ponies shipped hehe, crossing fingers for glitters!  :green:

For Sale Wants

AJLareneg

« Reply #940 on: August 19, 2014, 12:04:00 AM »
I wonder why they still never posted pictures of the glitters yet, seeing as the street date is supposedly tomorrow (or, today, really). I wonder if my store will get them.

I didn't get any notification but I had them shipped to store because I thought they might arrive the same time the store stock does. It made sense in my head. :b

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #941 on: August 19, 2014, 03:23:08 AM »
Mine is shipped!!!!! OMG!!!! Heyy soooo these ponies will be on stores today, correct? :D Because it just so happens my husband is going to the mall today!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:15:14 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 19, 2014, 06:05:38 AM »
Still "Fulfilling Order" for me. Of course, with my luck I'll get email from them saying I'm not getting Discord because it's not available at the moment. And this is not some far fetched story or thing, but something they did with a product I pre-ordered from them last year.

Offline Judhudson

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 19, 2014, 06:18:34 AM »
Fulfilling order here to.

My fingers are crossed I get the standard variant figures this time around.

Offline Kitzka

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I just checked and my order is shipped! It's going to store and I hope it arrives before I leave on vacation.

I am in the east coast and the ponies show up here about 2 weeks after the "street date". In the past the west coast and south stores have received them first and then central and east.

And I too wonder why there have not been any real life pics or pics if the glitter.

I can't wait for these to arrive. Post pics folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal