collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Creepy, scary or just plain WEIRD pony stories...  (Read 10030 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy, scary or just plain WEIRD pony stories...
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 08:12:43 AM »

I continued to swear that the lady hadn't been a fabrication, and my mom concluded that maybe it had just been some weird lady poking around, who liked to dress up.    Seriously?  The nearest house is like 5 miles away, and all of the neighbors are very well known.

I always feel like explanations like this are more for everyone's piece of mind rather than a legit answer. If I ever hear something weird, or see something, whether it be in bed, or walking at night. Even if my reassurance answers don't make any sense, it's better than believing the creepy.

That is totally true.  In fact, so many years later now, my sister and cousins who also saw the little girl- say that they aren't sure WHAT they saw-  suggesting maybe it was all me.   So maybe I just have occasional hallucinations?  Or maybe people just don't like thinking about creepy stuff they can't explain that generally makes the world feel like a creepier place...

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2014, 08:38:32 AM »
Great stories! I don't have any pony related creepiness (fortunately!), but I do have a couple of stories...

Moving Teddy Bear...
When I was about 7, I was having a sleepover at my cousin's house. My cousin kept all her cuddly toys in a little doll's cot. The bedroom lights were off but my cousin liked to go to sleep with the door open so there was quite a lot of light shining through from the landing. We were just settling down to sleep when looked over at the cot and saw one of the teddy bears move - it's arm went up and then down. Without saying anything I looked at my cousin who said "did you just see that teddy bear move...?" she had seen it too!

Levitating Hamster..
When I was about 11 I had a hamster - my first hamster - called Harry. Harry liked to escape from his cage and managed to quite often. This one night I woke up in the middle of the night with something furry brushing against my leg. It was Harry. Not spooky, until I tell you that I slept on the top of a bunk bed about 5 foot off the ground (my sister had moved out the year before so it was just me.).
I will never know how he got up there!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 01:58:26 PM »
Great stories! I don't have any pony related creepiness (fortunately!), but I do have a couple of stories...

Moving Teddy Bear...
When I was about 7, I was having a sleepover at my cousin's house. My cousin kept all her cuddly toys in a little doll's cot. The bedroom lights were off but my cousin liked to go to sleep with the door open so there was quite a lot of light shining through from the landing. We were just settling down to sleep when looked over at the cot and saw one of the teddy bears move - it's arm went up and then down. Without saying anything I looked at my cousin who said "did you just see that teddy bear move...?" she had seen it too!

Levitating Hamster..
When I was about 11 I had a hamster - my first hamster - called Harry. Harry liked to escape from his cage and managed to quite often. This one night I woke up in the middle of the night with something furry brushing against my leg. It was Harry. Not spooky, until I tell you that I slept on the top of a bunk bed about 5 foot off the ground (my sister had moved out the year before so it was just me.).
I will never know how he got up there!

The hamster getting out and crawling all the way up to you in your top bunk- so sweet!  He must have loved you to have overcome such a challenge!

Offline NorthernFlower

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 02:13:42 PM »
In vain I have read  all of theese becouse its time to go to beg at us  :huh: So I'll say something enjoyable about alive ponies. Once my friend admitted that her  first and favorite g1 pony is  wishmaker . And she belive it "works" because of  tiiiiny random piece of glitter was on her body which was on it since it was brand new in a box.   It seemed sickly-naive first >_< 
   But then  I  thought why not to try this on my favoite pony  :blush: And you know she also can ! I would say, many ponies can influence to my life but Princess Crystal has real power ! Gosh they can do anything. May be  it's a little scary too because I made rubber ponies my idols and it is not an understatement. :silly: Perhaps I give so much energy to them that after my existence they become that annoying vintage haunted toys  ;)

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2014, 08:14:44 AM »
I love this kind of thing, I have a lot of scary stories but none to do with ponies I'm afraid.  ^.^
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2014, 08:36:24 AM »
I once had a bag of chocolates on my desk next to a Pinkie Pie plush. I walked away for a moment, and when I came back most of the chocolates were missing. And I'm sure I didn't eat any myself...

Oh, that was probably me. I'm known for stealing chocolates and hiding in closets to eat them. :choc:

PrincessGlitterBloom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2014, 01:32:29 PM »
Haunted or not I hate, suspicious ponies if you know what I mean. Those that are unbalanced and over a period of hours or days slowly fall over, till it's night time and you're laying in your bed when you hear half your shelf topple or something.

The other day my computer was freezing, and I hear loud buzzing in my room. Then suddenly hear someone fall.
I look up at the herd since it's on the top of my desk. No one. Everyone's standing up right.
Suddenly extremely creeped out I look for the buzzing atleast and find a fly that I promptly fed to a lizard.
Sit back down and sigh with relief when I see that it was my McD's Luna, she's on 3 legs and kind of leans towards her raised hoof.
Ever since The Ring buzzing freaks me out, hardcore, but hopefully Luna no longer topples I gave her something to help her balance.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2014, 09:12:36 AM »
I have a gen 3 coconut grove that seems to be afraid of heights, if I put her on any shelf above the second on the the book case she falls off.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal