collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony shelves in your closet?  (Read 3299 times)

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony shelves in your closet?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 10:22:00 AM »
This is making me miss my bedroom at my old house!  It had two closets (no idea why), so one could have been for clothes and one for ponies.  Actually, now that I think about it (I lived there some years ago), one closet was used for toys only, and it had a brief stint as a "club house", haha.  My current closet would actually be pretty good for ponies, but my room is pretty small, and I need the space to store my clothes, especially the clothes that wouldn't tolerate being folded up well.  Hmmm. 

I do need to figure out something though!  Most of my G3s are in plastic rubber maids (I know, bad storage option, I need to fix that  :huh:), and the G4s for the most part are in a large cookie tin.  The G1s are chilling on top of my manga collection right now, lol.  I need to add some more shelves, or rearrange my Breyer horses or something!  My Breyer horses are running out of room, too.  I'm down to my last shelf! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 11:01:51 AM »
It had two closets (no idea why), so one could have been for clothes and one for ponies.
this is why I turned my closet into a pony room beacuse I also have 2 closets! I have no idea why I do eather. But the other is a walk in for clothes.
:accomplished:

Offline CopperBluJu

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 11:18:05 AM »
My old room had two closets as well. One was for books. The large double door was one side customs and the other side pony shelves. The upper storage had play sets the bottom built in drawers/ shelf was a great sitting/thinking spot. I kept clothes in a dresser. Now I'm married and my ponies just got sorted and stored in tubberwares which are in the closet! Forget the nearly finished attic space, spare room, or the three empty outdoor sheds. The closet is my prime pony place.

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 12:47:16 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My entire G1 and G2 collection live in my closet!  This is an old pic but you can see that some of the playsets are being used by the ponies and the rest are up on the top shelf. There's more space on the right so there are lots of hidden ponies. My Dad custom built them to fit the playsets and they're attached to batons on the walls.
The G2 ponies were added after the pics... they're on suspended shelves on the actual door. Took me ages to create the shelves with wood and thick cord. I have to remember to open and close the door carefully or some fall off! So my little cupboard holds around 800 G1s and 170 G2s.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 02:41:51 PM »
WOW! I never thought of having ponies in the closet.  I do like the pictures that were shared with us. It would not work for me though, my man sure would not be happy about it.

Offline CopperBluJu

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 06:47:38 PM »
WOW! I never thought of having ponies in the closet.  I do like the pictures that were shared with us. It would not work for me though, my man sure would not be happy about it.
I can't find my pics of my closet but my hubby suggested once that I display my collection in the kitchen....My jaw dropped. I might need to say that the cupboards were open on top and really would have been great for play sets but I didn't want grease on my ponies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal