collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52827 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #765 on: March 05, 2015, 04:48:50 AM »
Ringlets - was this at a Tesco "Extra"? How much were they and whereabouts? I want V1 Anna (the pale one) but TRU here seems to have not had a restock in a few months :( Can't order online, either, for fear of getting the other one :lol:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #766 on: March 05, 2015, 05:44:06 AM »
Ringlets - was this at a Tesco "Extra"? How much were they and whereabouts? I want V1 Anna (the pale one) but TRU here seems to have not had a restock in a few months :( Can't order online, either, for fear of getting the other one :lol:

*poke poke* whaaat are you guys talking about!?  Whats V1!??  :bateyes:

Post Merge: March 05, 2015, 07:01:01 AM

Sprinkle, what did you use for her eyeshadow? I looks like real eyeshadow instead of paint but I imagine it would rub off if so lol. And she is so rocking those eyelashes

Actually yeah I did use real eyeshadow! :) I thought it would be easier to use instead of painting it in. The eyelashes are simply the kind from walmart that are like $2. I used a dap of super glue on each of the ends so they dont come off.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 07:01:01 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 05, 2015, 07:05:06 AM »

*poke poke* whaaat are you guys talking about!?  Whats V1!??  :bateyes:

There are two variations of Anna and Elsa in their first outfits - Version 1 where they're pale, and Elsa has glitter on her bodice of her dress, and Version 2 where both of them are darker, have really red cheeks, and there's no glitter on Elsa. I personally think the blushed version looks tacky, and the newer Coronation POP!s use the pale colouration (though it's a shame Anna lacks her freckles). I don't think they're official variants, and when I've seen them in stores they have had both versions, so I assume they come in the same shipments.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Photo from this thread: http://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=53354 )
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 07:08:17 AM by CupidStrikes »
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #768 on: March 05, 2015, 07:32:37 AM »
Oh ok! I personally perfer the paler ones! =D

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 05, 2015, 10:35:35 AM »
I picked up a nude Anna from Goodwill. Does anyone have her clothes they don't need? Thanks.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 05, 2015, 02:21:48 PM »
Thanks Shenanigans and Ringlets. :)  The new LE Elsa looks better than I thought she would.  I saw a Frozen popsicle kit today. The kind that you pour juice in to make popsicles in

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 06, 2015, 04:08:55 AM »
I'm selling my Disney Store tiaras if anyone's interested - http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,366703.0.html

I owe ebay monies! XD
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 06, 2015, 05:03:02 AM »
Just putting this here for later!!! I HAS A SURPRISE PARCEL!! and its from another Frozen fan in the US who told me they were sending me a surprise!!   SQUEEEE!   ;) :squee:  :squee:  :squee:
I think I need to charge my camera! :lovey:  :hug:

Cupid yeah it was at Tesco Extra  -Dudley West Midlands . £10 each , in the toy section on a bottom shelf on the end of the row under the MH dollies display! They are first version - pale - with glitter on Elsa and no cheek blush.  Not many left - only 1 Anna and 1 Elsa after the ones I got. They had Olaf too but I didn't have the monies and I didn't want to say to hubby to get me him as well  :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 07, 2015, 12:39:08 PM »

Has anyone else seen these yet?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 07, 2015, 12:50:04 PM »

Cupid yeah it was at Tesco Extra  -Dudley West Midlands . £10 each , in the toy section on a bottom shelf on the end of the row under the MH dollies display! They are first version - pale - with glitter on Elsa and no cheek blush.  Not many left - only 1 Anna and 1 Elsa after the ones I got. They had Olaf too but I didn't have the monies and I didn't want to say to hubby to get me him as well  :awake:

:( Oxford's Tesco Extra doesn't appear to have them.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #775 on: March 07, 2015, 07:12:13 PM »
^^ I have seen them at Walmart by the trading cards!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 08, 2015, 08:23:23 AM »
Just got back from NYC! I went to the Disney store, OF COURSE. First time in a Dstore for me; it was so incredibly magical. I got the Frozen Fever dolls! They didn't have a classic Elsa, and when I asked about it, the girl told me "Elsa went back to Arendelle only to return and she brought spring with her for Frozen Fever." which I guess meant "No, we don't have her" in Disney store employee talk, haha. BUT, the FF dolls are so incredibly gorgeous!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #777 on: March 09, 2015, 10:55:30 PM »
I saw this dress today on ebay, it very slightly reminded me of Elsa's FF dress. Im going to buy it! Its just a picture, not the listing. Pic isnt mine but I will eventually have it in my arms in 3weeks!
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb429/larsa_richins/_3.jpg

Im in love with it, and I would love an adult-sized cosplay Elsa FF dress someday! If no one makes one, do you think this dress above in the link will be ok for an Elsa FF cosplay if I add on a cape with glues on flowers?

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 10:58:14 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 10, 2015, 05:34:47 AM »
That's a really pretty dress! I would totally wear it :lovey:  yep  I think you could make it into a FF cosplay dress as its close enough in design and the right color. A flower cape would hide that its a bit too full skirted and also make it more accurate :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 11, 2015, 05:44:14 AM »
What a gorgeous dress! *grabby hands* :dribble: Is that going to be your wedding dress?
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal