collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52890 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #750 on: March 02, 2015, 05:57:56 AM »
Sprinkle, what did you use for her eyeshadow? I looks like real eyeshadow instead of paint but I imagine it would rub off if so lol. And she is so rocking those eyelashes, that's my favorite part!

I'm hoping I'll have a new Frozen brag later today. :)

Ponyfan

Me too! What are you expecting? My Frozen Fever dolls should be arriving today :squee:

I saw the Mattel FF dolls at Toys R Us and I love their faces so much! Does anyone know if there is any difference in their dresses from the Disney Store ones? I'd like to get the Mattel ones but I don't know about paying another $30 just because their faces are different XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 02, 2015, 07:56:10 AM »
Sprinkle, what did you use for her eyeshadow? I looks like real eyeshadow instead of paint but I imagine it would rub off if so lol. And she is so rocking those eyelashes, that's my favorite part!

I'm hoping I'll have a new Frozen brag later today. :)

Ponyfan

Me too! What are you expecting? My Frozen Fever dolls should be arriving today :squee:

I saw the Mattel FF dolls at Toys R Us and I love their faces so much! Does anyone know if there is any difference in their dresses from the Disney Store ones? I'd like to get the Mattel ones but I don't know about paying another $30 just because their faces are different XD

I'm waiting for Deluxe Singing Elsa from the Disney Store.  :)  I think Mattel FF Elsa's dress is a darker green than the Disney Store one.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 02, 2015, 08:19:49 AM »
My order of Funko's POP! Coronation Elsa and Anna is processing :D I should get them at the end of the month.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #753 on: March 02, 2015, 10:39:50 AM »
Im so nervous to get LE Anna tomorrow night! The last roubd of Frozen dolls sold out super fast and the website was acting up when I was trying to purchase Fawn. Im probably just going to get Anna so I can get LE Cinderella in a few weeks! :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 03, 2015, 01:13:27 AM »
oooh cant wait to see the new brag pics!!! :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:
I think that the FF Mattel dresses are definitely different. I haven't seen them IRL yet though to tell you exactly what the differences are (they will go right into my collection as soon as I do of course :bateyes: )

Hope you all managed to get the LE dolls today!!!  As always happens although I was all set up hours before, at the time of release my internets crashed n burned... until the dollies were all sold out :facepalm: I was soooo surprised *insert sarcasm*  hates my internet :dumbpc:
BUT
I had a back up plan this year!!!!! hubby manned the  telephone and managed to get our order through that way! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:
please please please let all be ok! I do have an order number SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! :squee:  :squee:  :squee:
*loves hubby* :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #755 on: March 03, 2015, 06:11:07 AM »
Im in line, apparently we have 17 of each princess and 9 of kristoff?? So im like 5th n line I feel good about getting here early! :) I think im just getting Anna today.

Post Merge: March 03, 2015, 07:39:10 AM

Im #5!!!! Getting Anna and Elsa! :3 I thought Elsa would be too depressing for me to get BUT she looks happy and pretty so im ok with her. J originally didnt want her because in her dress her parents died (post traumatic stress disorder moment for me since mine are gone too..) but she is lovely!

Post Merge: March 03, 2015, 08:29:43 AM

Elsa and Anna are MINE!!!! I get to open Fawn when we get home too! Soooooooo much picture spam todaaaY! :D

Post Merge: March 03, 2015, 11:26:44 AM

Ok, I loaded pictures through my phone and stuck em on my Instagram. I also too ksome with my camera to toss here and my tumblr but they will have to wait till tomorrow! Im sooooo happy I decided to go ahead buying 'regal' Elsa too. I cant stop staring at her!! I just LOVE the red gems on the indigo and with her pearly body it makes it so much lovlier! Good luck for those buying them tonight online!!!!!! :-3
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:27:46 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Shaymin568

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 03, 2015, 02:04:41 PM »
Anyone have any tips for getting the LE Elsa doll online tonight?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:35:23 PM by Shaymin568 »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 03, 2015, 03:31:16 PM »
Congrats to everyone that was able to the get the LE Frozen Fever dolls.  My Deluxe singing Elsa arrived yesterday but her box looks like it was run over by something in the warehouse. I thought at first my Elsa doll was broken because I couldn't get her to sing even though I twirled her hand. I finally found out that you have to twist her hand to make her sing.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #758 on: March 03, 2015, 07:50:07 PM »
Anyone have any tips for getting the LE Elsa doll online tonight?

I recondmend getting online and signing in on the Disney Store about 20 minutes early,then open a new browser and refresh the Disney Limited dolls facebook for any news on the links. Watch the comment boxes! Sometimes it wil lask you during checkout to re-type your card information so have it out too just in case. Also try SHIPMAGIC as the coupon code in checkout as sometimes it works on LE dolls. Be fast, because the past 2 releases of the frozen LE dolls have totally sold out really really really fast. Mahbe 20 minutes at most. Be paitent if the website isnt working as it usually crashes.

Post Merge: March 03, 2015, 08:39:18 PM

Hey, has anyobe heard anything from Bow Tie? She hasnt posted anything since she was on her way to the Disney Store and she will usually message me in the chatboard while we wait for our stores to open. I hope she is ok  :cry:

Post Merge: March 04, 2015, 12:33:50 AM

I watched the LE dolls go live, Elsa lasted 11 minutes and Anna lasted right around thatany minutes as well. I hope everyone got their dolls!  :huh: Im thankful we drove up the the DS today and waited in line for 3 hours, there was almost no way for me to get them online at the time. If anyone wants Kristoff, looks like he is still availible!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:33:50 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 04, 2015, 04:35:03 AM »
Wow, they went fast! Congrats on everyone who got their LE dolls :D Sprinkle, I'd love to see pics!

I got my Disney Store FF dolls in the other day and they are just gorgeous in person :lovey: I really love the face of Mattel Elsa so I might get her as well :P

Ponyfan, that's a shame about the box! Were you planned on leaving her in the box? If so then you can contact Disney and I'm sure they'll send you a replacement :)
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #760 on: March 04, 2015, 12:59:15 PM »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:05:09 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

tm1224

« Reply #761 on: March 04, 2015, 01:05:50 PM »
Ooh, your dolls are so pretty!!  Thanks for sharing the pics.  I ordered mine last night at 3am EST, and I am still super sleepy today, but it was worth it!  I can't wait to see them in person.  They will be my first LE dolls...  So, so excited!! :)

Offline Shaymin568

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 04, 2015, 02:43:01 PM »
I ordered my Elsa at 3:02 AM this morning!  :dance2: I can't wait for mine to come and congrats to everyone that got at least one doll!  :cheer:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #763 on: March 05, 2015, 02:34:53 AM »
I ordered my Elsa at 3:02 AM this morning!  :dance2: I can't wait for mine to come and congrats to everyone that got at least one doll!  :cheer:
Oh yay congrats!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL in person I promise!!! A zillion times more than her picture! Did you try to get Anna too? I was reading on FB posts that some people only were able to get one or the other because they sold out too fast... :cry:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 05, 2015, 04:25:59 AM »
Awww Ponyfan! I'm so sorry to read about your damaged box! :(  Disney will replace it though if you want an MIB one  :hug: :hug:  :hug:

Congrats everyone who got them!!! I looooove the pic spam!!!! I knew they would be even more awesome IRL!!! *grabby hands*  :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:   :lovey:   :bigups:   They sold out so fast here in the UK that it was probably impossible to get all 3 dolls online even without the computer crash thing  :(  :faint:  .... Sooo its a good thing I learned from my past mistakes and hubby was on the phone so all 3 are heading in my direction  *is stalking postie - come on hurry uuuuuuuup!!!!!!* :frolic:  :squee:  :frolic:

in other news... my local Tesco had the Funko Pop Elsa and Anna last night and hubby bought them for me :heart: FF Mattel dollies also on their way :heart:   I am sooooo broke but I had some recent ebay sales to pay for the LE dollies, and I have an awesome hubby

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal