collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52926 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #360 on: September 26, 2014, 06:03:52 AM »
Disneystore online did a GIANT restock! Literally everything is back in stock!

I saw that! Arrg I have no money! I want to get that Elsa singing ornament for my sister but I'm totally broke :cry: I just hope it's there by the time I get some money!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2014, 06:22:23 AM »
I saw too! Arrrrg whyy did they decide to restock inbetween designer doll releases!? LOL they are trying so hard to temp me into spending what ive been saving for designer dolls! xD. Not working on me! Now if they had that deluxe fashion set with the coronation classic elsa and anna.... then i would be in trouble! LOL!!! Omg those ornaments though! @_@ I need to get started on buying stuff for our new tree!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 26, 2014, 06:52:24 AM »
I can't get anything right now either. I'd love that singing ornament though. 

The singing ornament is sold out.  :sad:

Has anyone downloaded the Phantoms of Arenedelle e-book yet? I think

I'm just guessing here but
Spoiler
I think Olaf is the ghost they are chasing and Anna and Elsa just don't know it.

I wish the first book would have been the one about Elsa and the way the people of Arendelle treated her since she's the queen but I think that's the last book.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 11:16:04 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shaymin568

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 26, 2014, 11:48:33 AM »
Aaauugghhh I want the singing Elsa doll, but I have no $$$. Y must it be on a day when I have no cash?!
I also want the Elsa shoe ornament  ^.^

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #364 on: September 27, 2014, 06:55:00 AM »
Dammmmmmmmmit! My husband said he was ginna surprise me with the Elsa signing prnament but he couldnt find it....so sold out :-( POOP!

Well, I found this today! $15 at my Walmart @_____@

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 27, 2014, 12:53:33 PM »
I'm sorry you didn't get the singing ornament either SprinklesCupcake.  I was going to try to get one yesterday but it even though it said add to bag I when I tried it said it was sold out.

I finally saw the snowglobbe. Now I want that too. :)  It looks like it's nice size like the old snowglobes used to be. 

I'm also looking for two of the Elsa lockets from Hot Topic. The ones that have Let It Go engraved on the back. My local store didn't have them and I'm having trouble with the Hot Topic website. I'm willing to pay for the cost of two Elsa lockets and shipping if anyone is willing to get them for me.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:55:47 PM by Ponyfan »

parryscereal

« Reply #366 on: September 28, 2014, 06:49:15 AM »
Speaking of the restock--does anyone have the Animator's Collection Frozen dolls? I'm debating buying the trio because of the restock, but I think Elsa and Kristoff's stock pictures make them look a little dull and expressionless. Elsa's blueish lips in her official photos make her look dead! I'd love to see pictures to determine if they don't really look like that. (I am definitely buying Anna, though--her expression is so sweet!)

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 29, 2014, 01:28:34 AM »
YAY for the restock I just ordered all 3 animator dolls plus the classic dolls lol im skint now :) I have noticed the new animator dolls come with tiny teddies but the old ones didnt(I have a first anna) is that the only difference? I cant wait till they get here lol

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 29, 2014, 10:05:46 AM »
The Frozen snowglobe has an add to bag button now. I don't know it's really in stock though.

I heard that the UK Disney Store has the ice skating sisters set today but I didn't see it when I looked on there.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 10:08:23 AM by Ponyfan »

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #369 on: September 29, 2014, 10:09:02 AM »
Ooooo!  Does that mean US will get them soon too!? I want them soooo bad, but after the designer doll releases are done! Im really going to be super broke if I get the 3 I want LOL! Im stocked up on ramen and 50 cent mac n cheese boxes. Knowing the Disney Stpre they might release the skating sisters set inbetween releases for designer dolls then I will never see them again! xD

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 29, 2014, 11:13:53 AM »
I found the skating sisters on the UK Disney Store site.

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/frozen-anna-and-elsa-ice-skating-doll-set/mp/75410/1000255/?searchTerm=Frozen+Anna+And+Elsa+Ice+Skating+Doll+Set&typeAhead=1

I want this set even more now that I see Elsa has blue ice skates to match her dress.  I hope the US gets this soon but I'm low on funds so I will probably have to wait a couple of restocks before I can get them.

Ponyfan

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #371 on: September 30, 2014, 09:09:04 AM »
*GASP* I just realized with this anna's outfit... there hasnt been a LE version of it yet AND theres a new Frozen short coming out sooooo......maybe?  More LE dolls?  :shocked:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 30, 2014, 04:10:35 PM »
Did anyone else get the e-book Phantoms of Arendelle? What did everyone think of it? For the most part it was better than I expected it to be and it was something I could see happening after the events of the movie. Elsa and Anna seemed to be in character with the movie expect for one part.

Spoiler
At one point Elsa pushed Anna from behind into a passageway so Anna wouldn't see part of the surprise that Elsa was planning for her. When Anna wanted to know why she pushed her Elsa said she tripped.  Even though Elsa now has full control of her ice powers why after everything they went through in the movie would she intentionally push Anna? 

That was the only part where I felt they weren't in full character to the movie.

Walmart has large plastic Elsa and Anna cups for around $1.87 (might not be the exact price)

I don't know if Disney would release any more limited edition Frozen dolls but we can always dream. :)

Ponyfan

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 01, 2014, 05:24:18 AM »
Another big Frozen restock from the Disney Store!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #374 on: October 01, 2014, 06:01:59 AM »
Stop it, Disney Store I HAVE NO $$! T___T singing Anna....and my singing ordament!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal