collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52906 times)

ruiaya

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2014, 03:10:57 AM »
Heh, I know how it goes with elusive Frozen goods. I feel like the golem (sp?) when I find something new. If you don't grab it then and there, well, better hope you have a good memory of what you coulda had! The toddler single of Elsa, I never saw it but that isn't surprising considering that she is the #1....I prefer Anna but hey, whatever ^^;;

Yes! He is looking off to the side like a true ick. Why Disney decided to have some of the character looking this way and that I don't get. Oo' but maybe they'll all be looking forward when they mass produce more affordable dolls like they do with all the older movies characters? There is another 'changing color' or something akin to that coming out, Target's website has it advertised as a tease since it isn't available yet! *pouts* "Disney Frozen Royal Color Elsa/Anna Doll" I just keep checking every Tuesday 'cause that's when they release the new toys around here. >.<

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #331 on: September 19, 2014, 03:57:40 AM »
I have been googling the heck on my phone. *sigh* I really cant find anything anywhere! I saw a JC Penny version which looks similar, but I could have sworn his hair wasnt that dark. The box looks like something I remember, but I dont remember the Disney logo on the top corner. Could it be possible they shipped JC Penny Hans into a Walmart store!? But that leaves a question because I also stocked the Mattel Elsa with it. I really hope later on someone else posts something relating to my situation. Im convinced Mattel didnt make a Hans doll because theres no promo pictures of him or prototypes. Ugh... what doll did I stock at work!? @____@  I texted some coworkers who worked with me in my department around thanksgiving, maybe they saw him too.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:13:39 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2014, 04:53:02 AM »
Sprinklecupcake I know what you mean about Mattel HANS!! I've been looking for him forever too!  :faint:
I never saw him in person but I'm convinced he exists. I saw one once (only one of course )- listed as "ultra rare Mattel Hans from frozen " (or something very like that ) on evilbay before the movie came out last year  - "isnt everything ultra rare on ebay I thought with a shrug at the time. I can get a Mattel doll anywhere anytime"  :eyeroll:  and then I went on to buy all the DS dolls without a second thought for the Mattel ones . STUPID STTTTTOOOOOOOPIDO me! *headdesk*  :facepalm:  )  I havent seen him since and my searches have turned up nothing either. UGH!!!!  the frustration!
See I have this rule - if I see something I want I get it there and then cos you never know if you'll get the chance again  (of course dont apply this if you are totally broke, dont have your OH to borrow money from or you need the money for something more important like say.. paying bills, buying food etc ) . Cos I can guarantee that everytime that I';ve broken my own rule and thought I'll come back for the item another time its gone.   :drunk:   I am cursing myself for not getting Mattel Hans. and yes his hair was more orange (as is the Mattel Hans mini figure in the complete character set)

BTW LOVe the new pic spam!! keep it coming!! :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

Oh and Angelberries did you hear me *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE* ? :P  :frolic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #333 on: September 19, 2014, 05:41:23 AM »
Ringlets I LOVE YOU!!! :hug: Wait, are you trolling with me? :P

I also feel LOL STTTUUUUUuuuupppPpiiiIIiioooooooDDD for not picking him up too! I honestly thought to myself that if he was a cool character I would buy his dol llater. Even tho he looked like a fruitbag LOL! It was also right before the movie came out! NEVER did I see him again! WHY ARENT THERE PHOTOS OF HIM WHYYYYYYY!??? WHY dont time machines exist in these situations WHY!
 :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud:

He has been a PAIN in my buttox because I told people about him and NO ONE believes me except my husband who saw him! WHY did they stop making him and them no one adverstised him on any doll forums!? See... hows come when I know things will be availible anytime, I skip on it and then they sell out FOREVER!? Then when something cool and new comes out I impulse buy it and its a shelf warmer that goes on clearance?

WHY. WHY. WHyyy me........
 :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

RINGLETS- DID YOU AT LEAST SAVE THE PHOTO! I NEED to know Im not crazy!!! xD

Post Merge: September 19, 2014, 07:28:14 AM

So my Co-Worker just texted me back saying they remember opening a box of Frozen Sparkle Dolls and remember 1 or 2 coming out of a case.  She was going to get one for her daughter, but then they sold out. WE ARENT CRAZY! LOL
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:28:14 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 19, 2014, 03:48:15 PM »
It would be great if someone could make a guide to all of the Frozen items we keep finding.. :)

SprinklesCupcake I didn't know you were looking for Color Magic coronation Anna. I see her sometimes in my area.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

ruiaya

« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2014, 06:05:46 PM »
HAHA! I finally got my SD card to like the Disney store merch! HAHAHAHAH!

Oh, and while at target today, I spotted the lovely girls once again......this time with friends.

I am rather sad that they kicked out my all-time fav Princess Aurora to make way for the four newbies....*and* on the back of the package they refer to Elsa as "Princess Elsa" She is a QUEEN people~! *growls more*

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 19, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »
I haven't seen that large set with Elsa and Anna in it yet.  I'm not surprised that Disney is calling Elsa a princess even though she was crowned queen since Disney seems to add the princess label to some characters when they want to. Mulan isn't a princess but Disney keeps calling her one.  I know Disney said before they wouldn't add Anna and Elsa to the princess line up but maybe they will.

Ariel is my favorite princess and I felt a little sad when I noticed there wasn't as much Ariel stuff as before. 

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #337 on: September 19, 2014, 10:05:02 PM »
Oh!!! THOSE DRESSES on those dolls!!! They arent molded! I will have to see if I can get ahold of just those dolls loose! :-)

I thought they already did add Anna and Elsa to the Disney Princess lineup? There was an announcement about it a while back.....

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #338 on: September 20, 2014, 12:01:13 AM »
Mmmmmmmmfffffff Anna and Elsa are on Disney Princess merch! The day has come! *weeps*

Its a bit sad but I'm sorta dying to see what Palace Pets they have! (Artic fox or bust, Disney. Take note. )
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 12:03:09 AM by Angelberries »

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 20, 2014, 01:33:35 AM »
Quick question - is the set with toddler Anna and the big sleigh still in circulation? I saw one a few months(?) ago at TRU but it sold and I haven't found another. The toddler doll & horse sets are available here at Big W and they're of similar size/type so I had hopes for more sleigh sets being stocked somewhere. But then in TRU Southland I saw Elsa and Anna toddler doll & matching children's costume sets which are the same size as the sleigh set... are they replacing it?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:59 AM »
Ringlets I LOVE YOU!!! :hug: Wait, are you trolling with me? :P

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

RINGLETS- DID YOU AT LEAST SAVE THE PHOTO! I NEED to know Im not crazy!!! xD

Post Merge: September 19, 2014, 07:28:14 AM

So my Co-Worker just texted me back saying they remember opening a box of Frozen Sparkle Dolls and remember 1 or 2 coming out of a case.  She was going to get one for her daughter, but then they sold out. WE ARENT CRAZY! LOL

:bateyes: I'm always trolling ebay for mattel Hans (and any other Frozen dolls n stuff i dont have ) :ninja:  :P 
Hey I knew we werent crazy (but its always good to have some back-up , no? :lol:   ). I just dont get why there arent any pictures of him ANYWHERE!! :yikes:  cos ..*shuffles feet* no I wasnt sensible enough to save the pic from evilbay :facepalm:

Quick question - is the set with toddler Anna and the big sleigh still in circulation? I saw one a few months(?) ago at TRU but it sold and I haven't found another. The toddler doll & horse sets are available here at Big W and they're of similar size/type so I had hopes for more sleigh sets being stocked somewhere. But then in TRU Southland I saw Elsa and Anna toddler doll & matching children's costume sets which are the same size as the sleigh set... are they replacing it?

Hmm well I'm in the UK so we sometimes get different stuff, but the set you're talking about   (which had been out of stock here for almost all year)  has showed up in TRU and in Smyths toys again over the last few weeks  - so hopefully some will make it to your area as well and they arent discontinuing them :)

lastly ... I neeeed that Anna and Elsa and Rapunzel from the new princess pack (wait ..they ditched Aurora??? weird! everyone loves her - besides, there seems to be more stuff with her on and more dolls everywhere ATM *has a confused* :blink: ) . I see its a Target exclusive again though :sad:  guess I'll have to hope some US ebay seller decides to buy the pack and sell all the dolls seperately on evilbay ... :hope:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 20, 2014, 07:01:38 AM »
Here's the Hammaltion Collection Elsa figurine.  http://www.hamiltoncollection.com/products/905979001_disneys-frozen-elsa-figurine.html

I know this was posted several pages ago but I think it was just an artist's sketch then,. This looks like the real figurine.  I want to like her but something about the way her head is titled seems a little off to me.

Ponyfan

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #342 on: September 20, 2014, 07:02:03 AM »
Hmm yeah that IS weird yhat they ditched Aurora! She just had her movie rereleased on Blueray and the Maleficent movie kinda adds onto that. So weird, I would have ditched Merida LOL I love her but her other dolls from her mpvie a few years ago are still on my clearance isle LOL!!!  I wish there were more dolls of 'Briar Rose' Aurora, that outfit is my favorite! I only see the singing DS doll and Designer Couples doll in that outfit nowadays. Alsways in that hot pink dress -___-

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 20, 2014, 07:19:59 AM »
I think the reason Aurora isn't in  the new princess set is because Disney is releasing a lot of different Aurora dolls to go along with the release of the movie. That being said I think Merida or Rapnzel should have been left out of the new set and Aurora should have stayed in.   

I've seen the toddler Anna and the sleigh set once at Toys R Us not too long ago and I'm in the US.

Ponyfan

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 20, 2014, 11:48:53 AM »
Here's the Hammaltion Collection Elsa figurine.  http://www.hamiltoncollection.com/products/905979001_disneys-frozen-elsa-figurine.html

I know this was posted several pages ago but I think it was just an artist's sketch then,. This looks like the real figurine.  I want to like her but something about the way her head is titled seems a little off to me.

Ponyfan
I still think this looks like an "artist's rendering" and not the final product, but maybe it's just me. But yeah, something about her head is weird, and I can't quite put my finger on why. The angle's just bizarre, and it doesn't do anything for her face. I'm really picky about doll/ figurine faces, so I think I'll be passing on this one. Felt the same way about the Jim Shore thing.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal