collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52801 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #240 on: August 20, 2014, 07:02:41 AM »
Wow Ringlets. You have so many great items.  :lovey:  :lovey: Is the metal Elsa crown gold or silver colored?  I wish we had the shampoo and nail polish here in the US. I did see one nail polish kit with a tin but I like the nail polish you posted better than the one I saw. 

I guess I have two favorite Frozen posters. This one and another one that I don't have a picture of yet.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My other favorite one is the ice/snow queen Elsa one where she has the ice/snow coming out of her hands. It's basically the same image they used for the Frozen water bottle I posted.

Has anyone had any more luck finding more stickers for the sticker album?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #241 on: August 20, 2014, 09:45:15 AM »
Sprinkle - what are the little plush doll-looking Elsas beside the dresses? They're so cute!

Yes, she is so cute! :D I think you could carry her like a coin purse too If I remember, it was very crowded but she looked like she had a handle with an opening or something xD

Yep!  She's a coin purse with a silver chain handle.  I have a Tinker Bell one, lol

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2014, 03:25:25 AM »
Ooh   I love that poster!!!!   :lovey: *grabby hands* aaaaand its different to the ones I've seen here (or the one I have)  :wow:

Ringlets WOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!! So much more Frozen merchandise!!!!! I think yu collect frozen the way I do with G4, must have EVERYTHING!  :P

Im in love with your metal Elsa tiara, where did you get that!?? Thats something I would buy! I love it omg so great for cosplay!!!  :lovey:

*grins* yep.. must have everything :P  I love Tangled too.. so I have a pretty big collection without talking ponies as well........  which reminds me that I need to get listing some stuff from previous collections on evilbay again to make more room/money  (..er both :P )  for Frozen Tangled and ponies :good:

The metal Elsa Tiara is silver and it actually is big enough for adult cosplay (it fits me fine ;)  some reviewers said it was too big/heavy for kids to wear..maybe.. but its perfect for adults heehee :lol: ) it has hair combs attached to it either side (you cant see them when you wear it ) to hold it in place. I got it from Disney store  (the Uk website). not sure if they still have those on there now but they did restock not long back so there were some on recently again  :awake:

Hey more good news! we went to TRU last night and there was a LOT of new stock for Frozen (pick me up off the floor lol! its been an empty dusty shelf for months!! :faint: )  - they had the Royal Reflections toddlers in and hubby bought them both for me :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2014, 08:29:28 AM »
Thanks for the info Ringlets!!! OMG I went to a candy store and Books A Million yesterday and saw tons of Frozen stuff!!! I was like, "Holy Cow! Ringlets would have a heart attack in here!"

"Its Sugar!" Store

Mmmmmm Frozen goodies and magnets!

All these shirts were 50% off! I bought the pink Elsa shirt in my size :)

Frozen JELLYBEANS!!!!

Books A Million, or, BAM!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 21, 2014, 10:52:31 AM »
Thanks for the info on the metal Elsa crown Ringlets. :)  The poster's colors are a little brighter in person than my picture shows.  Which poster do you have? Congrats on the Royal Reflect toddlers also. :)

Wow SprinklesCupcake you found a whole lot of Frozen stuff. I haven't seen Frozen pencil pouches before.

I want to get the Frozen Essential Guide eventually especially because it has that picture of Anna in Elsa's ice palace holding a torch. That picture seems too finished to just be concept art, When I see that picture I wonder if it was a scene they were going to put in the movie but then decided to cut out.   

I saw the microphone that is in one of SprinklesCupcake's pictures at Walmart yesterday. It plays "Let It Go" but it's not Idina's voice.   :sad: I haven't head enough of Demi Lavto's songs to tell if it's her voice. I was really disappointed that the microphone didn't have Idina's voice.  :sad: Just thought I would let you guys know about the microphone so you won't be surprised when you don't hear Idina.

Ponyfan

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 21, 2014, 12:30:44 PM »
Five Below has the sticker packs and books! I was there looking for last minute dorm stuff (moving in tomorrow - gah!) and I got a few packs. I already have duplicates, so if anyone wants to trade, let me know!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 21, 2014, 02:22:18 PM »
I'm glad you found the sticker packs and books, Moss. :)  I have  some duplicates as well.

Here's the duplicate stickers I have so far.

# 19

# 33

# 47

# 49

# 95

If anyone needs any of these just let me know. :)  I'll have to figure out what I still need (I know it's a lot of stickers. )

I saw Frozen duct tape today. 

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:25:20 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2014, 02:03:45 AM »
:whoa:  :dropjaw:  :wow:  :dribble: *rubs eyes in astonishement and just about dies* :faint:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2014, 08:08:59 AM »
I have a stack of over 80 panini stickers, there are some doubles within that. If anyone wants to know which ones, or would like to swap them for something frozen that they can get thatI don't have, LMK!

I only need 6 panini stickers to complete my book, so.... its unlikely  we'll find a swap haha!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2014, 03:03:49 PM »
Party City also has the sticker albums and magnets. I'd love to trade stickers if I have something somebody needs.

Ponyfan

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2014, 05:17:54 PM »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2014, 07:20:46 PM »
Wow! That figurine really looks like Elsa and I bet the crystals will make it really pretty. I saw the Hallmark Elsa on a website today. I think I found a way to get one even though the Hallmark store in my area closed.

I found some new Frozen stickers in a vending machine today. There were $.50 each and there are 10 different designs. I got Elsa, Elsa and Anna and Anna in her coronation dress. Would anyone like to see pictures? :)

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 23, 2014, 03:49:24 AM »
OH. MY. STARS.... has ANYONE seen this yet!???

http://m.bradfordexchange.com/products/905979001_disneys-frozen-elsa-figurine.html

:whoa:  :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:

I found some new Frozen stickers in a vending machine today. There were $.50 each and there are 10 different designs. I got Elsa, Elsa and Anna and Anna in her coronation dress. Would anyone like to see pictures? :)
Ponyfan

Yes please :heart:

Did anyone see the  Disney store Elsa ornament (the hanging one on a ribbon that you can personalize if you want and it has 2014 on) on sale yesterday?  I was up at 9.10am (they go on sale at 9.00) and they were already sold out *biiiiig siiiigh*  :drunk:

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #253 on: August 23, 2014, 04:30:30 AM »
I WANT THAT FIGURINE!!!!!! Thats myxmas pressie sorted.

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 23, 2014, 05:34:57 AM »
I've actually been really tempted to buy that figurine, but the fact that it's only an artist's rendering is putting me off. I'd do it if I knew what the final product definitely looked like!

I love this figure, too.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal