collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52815 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2014, 07:05:16 AM »
I'm loving all this new Frozen stuff! :dribble: Congrats on everyone's winnings! I've been unsure about The Art of Frozen, but wow, those scans look awesome :) Hmm, I might have to rethink it!

Sorry about not being able to get the castle, Ringlets :( That's such a shame, you almost had it! It's get it now or it's gone with Frozen stuff it seems :shocked:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2014, 08:53:25 AM »
Ringlets, why didnt you ask around here for the Snowglobe!?? I have SEVEN cases of them at work collecting dust in the back room! Ive considered buying one myself but theres some EAH dolls I want atm.

Found some new merch at Walmart!

Also HT had some GIANT standees and an adorable dress I want so bad!

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2014, 09:29:27 AM »
Sprinkles cupcake....... please! That dress! Ive been looking at it for ages, I need to know...... is it good quality? Are the sizes generous? I'd need a big size.... so I need to know if its worth it!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2014, 10:04:42 AM »
Ponyfan! If can find you the Elsa lunchbox again I can get it for you! I havnt seen any since that one day however :( They sold super fast!! You should take a photo of the sisters forever lunchbox! :D I have the Frozen backpack floating around our store haha! If i want it I have to play scavenger hunt!

Thanks SprinklesCupcake. I might take you up on that offer in a few months (when my funds aren't so low)  if you can find another one and I haven't  found one here by then.   My area sometimes doesn't get all of the stuff that the other stores get. If I see the Sisters Forever lunchbox again I'll take a picture. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2014, 10:20:30 AM »
Sprinkles cupcake....... please! That dress! Ive been looking at it for ages, I need to know...... is it good quality? Are the sizes generous? I'd need a big size.... so I need to know if its worth it!

I liked the quality of the dress! It feels like my stretchy summer dresses I love to buy from Walgreens! Its very thin and comfortable feeling that I can remember, I will go up to the mall sometime next week and feel it again for you! :) I will also try one on to see what it looks like when its on an actual person, not a manequin. Sometimes those kinds of dresses make me look pregnant even though im definetly not! xD

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2014, 10:55:57 AM »
I want everyone to have a good laugh and search "elsa classic doll error" on ebay. I've been browsing the LE dolls and I saw that in the results :P
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2014, 11:52:33 AM »
I just won an Elsa shoe ornament on ebay! :yippee: Yay! I can't wait to give it to my sister :D I thought about getting one of the "flawed" ornaments, but I thought I'd take my chances for a perfect one and I'm pleased to have paid less than I would at TDS :) I had to leave 45 minutes before the auction ended so I've been wondering all day if I won :lol:

I want everyone to have a good laugh and search "elsa classic doll error" on ebay. I've been browsing the LE dolls and I saw that in the results :P

:lmao: I guess she'll have to do her ice powers one handed from now on :P
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2014, 11:56:56 AM »

I can't believe someone thinks they'll get that much for that Elsa.  :lmao: :lmao: Congrats on the Elsa shoe ornament Shenanigans. It's really pretty.

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 13, 2014, 03:51:37 AM »
ROFL  @ one of a kind Elsa  LE number 1 of 1   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   :lmao:  :lmao:  hey , are you all lining up to fight  with me over who will buy her for their collection at such a bargain price too?  :rofl:

Ringlets, why didnt you ask around here for the Snowglobe!?? I have SEVEN cases of them at work collecting dust in the back room! Ive considered buying one myself but theres some EAH dolls I want atm.

Found some new merch at Walmart!

Also HT had some GIANT standees and an adorable dress I want so bad!

Oh! *facepalm* I wish I'd known!  I thought that I had mentioned it..or been going on about it as I tend to do until i get what I'm after - so I thought I'd better not keep going on about the same things i want incase I dirve you all crazy lol  :lol:  I would totally have asked you if I'd realised that that wand was the one thing (prolly  the only thing :facepalm:  ) that I had forgot to tell everyone publically that I wanted :blush:  :lmao:
as for the rest of the items you have pics of ....considered them wanted :lol:   I would love that dress !! how much is it? and what sizes do they do it in? :wow: I'm in the Uk but I can convert US sizes to Uk so no worries if you dont know the Uk equivalent  ;)  *is shopaholic who loves dresses (as well as toys) and regularly has prescriptions from Dr.Ess  to help me* :good: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #204 on: August 13, 2014, 09:19:23 AM »
The dresses are on HT's website! I think they have all sizes and it was $37 I think :)

I FOUND MORE STUFF:

Funkos have been released in the wild!

Toddler Annas face changed! Found her at TRU

Canvas art at Target! Expensive but cute!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 13, 2014, 11:45:54 AM »
 I saw one of the Funko Annas at Barnes and Noble over the weekend but no Elsa.  I love the artwork of Anna and Elsa hugging.   

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:55:42 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #206 on: August 13, 2014, 05:04:11 PM »

I liked the quality of the dress! It feels like my stretchy summer dresses I love to buy from Walgreens! Its very thin and comfortable feeling that I can remember, I will go up to the mall sometime next week and feel it again for you! :) I will also try one on to see what it looks like when its on an actual person, not a manequin. Sometimes those kinds of dresses make me look pregnant even though im definetly not! xD

Oh yes please! I'm concerned it'll be one of those show everything dresses, I have a rather lumpy body.... >.>....... I plan to add sleeves to it, or wear over a blouse, if I got it. Which is probably unlikely!

Love those canvases!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2014, 04:04:38 AM »
  I love the artwork of Anna and Elsa hugging.   

Ponyfan

Me too! its adorable :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  I think I'd have to buy that if ever it showed up over here
Somehow I doubt the funkos will show up in the UK  either but I can hope, right? :P
I'll go check out the dress :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2014, 04:16:32 AM »

Me too! its adorable :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  I think I'd have to buy that if ever it showed up over here
Somehow I doubt the funkos will show up in the UK  either but I can hope, right? :P
I'll go check out the dress :)

I'm so sure I remember seeing Disney Funko Pop figures in HMV the other week. I know they had ones for GoT, Walking Dead and Adventure Time, and I'm near certain I saw the mini Disney Funkos...Hmm. I'm afraid I can't go check as it wasn't a nearby HMV :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2014, 11:32:22 AM »
Here's some new things that I saw at TRU today. I took these with my cellphone so the quality isn't very good. :(

I saved the best for last......

This is Snow and Glow Elsa. When you push her necklace she talks, the dress and the necklace light up and she sings part of Let It Go with Idina's vocals. :) When I first heard about her I wasn't sure if I would want her because I have the toddler Elsa that doesn't sing but I now that I've seen her I really want to add her to my Frozen collection someday.   :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:   

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal