collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52804 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2014, 11:42:41 AM »
I had to turn my singing Elsa off also. When I got her a lot of people were posting on the Disney Store Facebook page that they got ones that didn't work so I had to make sure mine worked. After that I had to switch her to off because she's really sensitive and was going off all of the time. I'm still glad I have a singing Elsa though. :)

I haven't found the adult sized Frozen costume patterns yet. I've been hoping I can find a nice looking Elsa dress that is pretty close to the one in the movie.  I've seen the one the sell in the toys section (I think it's made by Jaks Pacific) but I'd rather have one that was more accurate.

I just saw that castle you were talking about with Anna and Hans dancing on the UK Disney store site, Ringlets. I wish we could get something like that in the US. :)

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:18:47 PM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2014, 02:17:50 PM »
Have the Anna and Elsa ice skating dolls from the Disney Store popped up yet? The one where Anna is in her dress at the end of the movie. I so want those dolls!
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2014, 04:11:29 AM »
Have the Anna and Elsa ice skating dolls from the Disney Store popped up yet? The one where Anna is in her dress at the end of the movie. I so want those dolls!

Not yet - just the Mattel ones so far, b ut I'm on the lookout for the Disney Store ones too (and put them on my want list in anticpation for the release :lol:  )

I just saw that castle you were talking about with Anna and Hans dancing on the UK Disney store site, Ringlets. I wish we could get something like that in the US. :)
Ponyfan

I know!!! I was sooo excited when they put it back on for sale yesterday...  :frolic: but the price seems to have increased  (I believe someone else said it was originally £75 which was high enough) and I just cant afford to fork out £100 right now  but ARRRRGGHHH I want that set so bad *cries*  :cry:  :yikes:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2014, 06:25:47 AM »
WAIT theres more skating dolls out there!? Theres a castle with Hans and Anna!?? Where the heck have I been! I WANNA SEEE!!! *runs over the the UK website*
:frolic:

Oooo THIS!!! I WANT IT!!!!!! http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37200000/Elsa-and-Anna-Ice-Skating-Set-frozen-37239659-1000-1500.jpg
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Wowowow!!! I really LOVE that castle!!! Im still trying to hunt down the deluxe fashion set with classic coronation Elsa and Anna dolls. Has anyone seen it in stores or has seen it pop online recently? I hope they are still making them...

Also theres a deluxe animator set coming out? I want the Anna from that set since I already own Elsa!! (aaand because the set is $100 USD wow)
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-fairytale-designer-collection-2014-71462/
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:32:39 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2014, 08:30:50 AM »
I'm sorry Disney increased the price of the castle Ringlets. I hope you can  get it someday.

I didn't know that the Disney store was going to do their set of ice skating dolls. :) I want the Mattel ice skating Elsa but I'd rather have the Disney store ice skating Anna since she's in the dress that she wears at the end of the movie  Will Disney store ice skating Anna be sold separately? 

Ponyfan

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2014, 10:20:01 AM »
If anyone sees the Disney Store ice skating set go up for sale on their website, please post here! I'm dying to get it and I'm sure it'll be sold out within 5 minutes :P I'm still hoping to get the Elsa shoe ornament but it's sold out :shakefist:

Does anyone have a picture of the castle with Anna and Hans? I haven't seen it :)

Oh, nevermind! I found it! It looks awesome :dribble: I love the detail on the furniture! I hope you're able to get it, but yiiiikes the price!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 10:22:58 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »
I think the Disney Store skating set was due out this fall, but don't quote me on that. From what I remember that toy expo was showcasing the holiday stuff, so it might be a little while.

Also I might have an extra Elsa shoe ornament to sell off in a little while. I bought one in Disney World and a few rhinestones popped off, so they're sending a replacement. Not sure what I'll do with the messed up shoe, but I doubt I'll keep it.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2014, 01:02:39 PM »
Dont worry, i wil ltell everone here if I see the skating set! I want it soooooo bad!!! It is due this falltime and toys are released about a month early so wow any moment now!

I am also after the Elsa shoe ordament... i can never get it in time!  :argh:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2014, 03:12:20 PM »
Thanks for the pictures Sprinklescupcake. :) I assume Elsa has ice skates on her feet too? I was looking around on Amazon.com and a lot of new Frozen books are coming out in October. Maybe the skating dolls will show up around then too.

SprinklesCupcake when you found the Elsa luncbox what department was it in? I've looked in backpacks, school supplies, and the section with the lunchboxes and character water bottles and haven't found one yet.   Walmart.com has some Frozen necklaces. I don't know if they are children's size or adult sizes though. 

I also noticed that Disney is releasing the sing a long version of the movie on DVD in the US in November.

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2014, 06:34:02 PM »
I keep hovering over the "add to basket" button on that castle even though I dont have the monies  :P   *time to bat eyelashes at hubby methinks :bateyes: )    . The original price is crazy monies but you should see how crazy the ebay prices are for it :faint:

I reaally reeeeaaally want the ice skating set so I'm looking out for it all the while too and I'll post here if i spot it :)  As for the deluxe toddlers - the UK price will be really awful if they are $99.99  USD :yikes:  but I still want them (as if you didnt know that already :lol: )   time to start selling some other stuff i think   

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2014, 07:53:01 PM »
Ponyfan, I got the Elsa lunchbox actually in the grocery department! They have these 'sidekicks', shelves, and pegs for them on the ends of the grocery isles! We didnt have mods (pricetags/locations) for them in BTS or housewares. I havnt spotted them at any other stores yet besides mine. They go with the backpack they also sell which stinks because ots tax-free weekend here and its PACKED! @_@ No more Elsa backpacks....

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2014, 08:13:04 PM »
 :freak: Those Frozen patterns for doll dresses!!! MUST. HAVE!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2014, 09:57:53 PM »

Check your local Walmart's craft section Raye!! There was plenty left at mine if you have trouble finding them, id LOVE to see your fantastic Blondie modeled as Elsa!

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 12:38:00 AM

Umm guys... look what I found at work!

SQUEEE MUST BUY MUST BUY!!! *hyperventilates* Who wants to play the snow monster and sled scene with me!? xD
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:39:27 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2014, 06:52:34 AM »
Ponyfan, I got the Elsa lunchbox actually in the grocery department! They have these 'sidekicks', shelves, and pegs for them on the ends of the grocery isles! We didnt have mods (pricetags/locations) for them in BTS or housewares. I havnt spotted them at any other stores yet besides mine. They go with the backpack they also sell which stinks because ots tax-free weekend here and its PACKED! @_@ No more Elsa backpacks....

Thanks SprinklesCupcake. I'll check out the grocery section next time I go to Walmart. :) I haven't seen any more of the Frozen water bottles like I saw before at Walmart either.  Is the Busy Book figurines the first time they've made the rock  trolls?

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 06:57:05 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2014, 07:26:59 AM »

Check your local Walmart's craft section Raye!! There was plenty left at mine if you have trouble finding them, id LOVE to see your fantastic Blondie modeled as Elsa!

Wal-Mart you say....  :wonder: Wonder if I can make up some excuse to go to Wal-Mart today.....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal