collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52799 times)

Offline suppi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2014, 09:31:07 PM »
Lol! Next to the other picture Elsa kind of looks like a Lizard getting all ruffled up and ready to attack. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Flickr :3 Thanks YLH for my Avvie and Sugarcup for my siggy!

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2014, 03:29:03 PM »
I heard that build a bear will be making plushies of anna, elsa, and olaf soon!

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2014, 12:04:03 PM »
Lol! Next to the other picture Elsa kind of looks like a Lizard getting all ruffled up and ready to attack. XD

OMG LIZARD ELSA

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2014, 04:12:54 PM »
This may sound silly but what is the difference between the standard dolls and the sparkle dolls?  I mean, is it just the dress that is sparkley?  If I were to get an Elsa doll at TRU I may consider getting the sparkle version if I can find it, because the sparkle can be like frost or snow.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2014, 11:55:40 AM »
Which one are the Sparkle dolls Majesty? I know about the basic, musical, Color Magic and ice skating ones, but I'm not sure  which ones are the sparkle ones. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline suppi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2014, 12:48:14 AM »

OMG LIZARD ELSA

Lizard Elsa is best Elsa. (I might have to draw this later. >_>)

My Flickr :3 Thanks YLH for my Avvie and Sugarcup for my siggy!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2014, 03:16:13 AM »
oh my goodness "Lizard Elsa" ??!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
ok..I didnt see that when i looked at that pic of her , but I do prefer the other pic anyways since Lizard Elsa's dress is halfway down her boobs and she is wearing a glove on one hand which isnt correct either as she doesnt wear the gloves when she is in her ice dress  (at least thats what it looks like on the full pic).
ahem.. moving swiftly on :P
I got the just Play  plush (with plastic head) Anna and Elsa from the US for a good price!! they arrived yesterday and are awesome!! love them! :frolic:  :lovey:  :happy:
Now I need the new mattel "Royal sisters" set, the Ice Skating girls, and I really reaally want the new disney Store Ice Skating set when they are released too :heart:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2014, 10:58:31 AM »
Which one are the Sparkle dolls Majesty? I know about the basic, musical, Color Magic and ice skating ones, but I'm not sure  which ones are the sparkle ones. :)

Ponyfan

:shrug:  I can't seem to find the part where I thought I saw someone say sparkle dolls.  Maybe I imagined it.  :lookround:

Edit:  OK I think I found where the "sparkle" came from.  Amazon has a list for an Elsa Sparkle Princess doll but that may just be the sellers words for it.  Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Frozen-Sparkle-Princess-Elsa/dp/B00C6Q1Z6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406226966&sr=8-1&keywords=frozen
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:38:24 AM by Majesty »

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »
Not sure if anyone knew, but the SDCC Pop! Elsa was available in Barnes and Noble today. It's the "transformation" variant, but it has a generic convention exclusive sticker on the box instead of the SDCC logo one. She looks to be out of stock online already, though.

The first store I went to this morning didn't have her in yet, and the other store got a rush shipment of a whopping 3 Elsas. Thankfully I got one!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2014, 02:20:20 PM »

Ponyfan

:shrug:  I can't seem to find the part where I thought I saw someone say sparkle dolls.  Maybe I imagined it.  :lookround:

Edit:  OK I think I found where the "sparkle" came from.  Amazon has a list for an Elsa Sparkle Princess doll but that may just be the sellers words for it.  Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Frozen-Sparkle-Princess-Elsa/dp/B00C6Q1Z6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406226966&sr=8-1&keywords=frozen

Oh now I see. That's the regular Mattel Elsa.  :)

I've noticed the new merchandise coming out now has a picture of Elsa and Anna from the end of the movie.

Target has some Frozen stuff in their dollar section right now also.

Ponyfan

Offline Angelberries

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2014, 08:15:44 PM »

OMG LIZARD ELSA

Lizard Elsa is best Elsa. (I might have to draw this later. >_>)

PLEASE do this!

I understand its a very early pic of Elsa, one used just before it came out/was finalized? And its STILL on merch. ERGH

Ringlets theres a free Frozen card game if you spend £40 in morrissons, have you seen it?

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2014, 03:41:38 AM »
Not sure if anyone knew, but the SDCC Pop! Elsa was available in Barnes and Noble today. It's the "transformation" variant, but it has a generic convention exclusive sticker on the box instead of the SDCC logo one. She looks to be out of stock online already, though.

The first store I went to this morning didn't have her in yet, and the other store got a rush shipment of a whopping 3 Elsas. Thankfully I got one!

I havent seen or even heard about this one - got a link? pics? presumably she is just available in the US- am I right? :what:   I'll prolly have to hunt one down *siiiiigh* :blush:

Ringlets theres a free Frozen card game if you spend £40 in morrissons, have you seen it?

No i havent - I didnt even know about it :faint:   how did I miss this?! :blink:   I must be losing it! I  thought I was keeping on top of all the new stuff and I miss at least two new things :facepalm:   I guess it must be the meds (sorries for those of you who didnt know this may be TMI but I got a nasty hospital bug a few weeks back and I'm still recovering, still on meds and feel like I've lost a few weeks of my life TBH :yikes: ...so maybe thats why I missed updates..)  thanks for the info though :hug:  :lovey:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2014, 04:06:41 AM »
So I couldnt get pictures of this, but at Walmart there are Frozen decals (giant sticker pacs) and charm braclets in the trading card section. Also I saw some Frozen jellybeans at the sporting goods store Academy! I am going back to Academy as I have yet another camping trip coming up so I will post pictures!! I should probably post pictures of the Elsa shirts at Walmart soon as you guys sound anxious to see them!

My friend was kind enough to give me her daughters Mattel Anna doll because she ruined the hair (they bought a second one lol). Poor Anna looked like Merida!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Heres my total collection! Its not super impressive as I know im missing a ton of the dolls and magiclips but I am casually collecting them if I run into any I like!

Post Merge: July 25, 2014, 04:13:23 AM

Ringlets, you can get funko elsa, glow in the dark olaf, and frozen anna on gemini collectibles! I think the regular variants you can find after July 30th.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:25:07 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Angelberries

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2014, 06:25:45 AM »

No i havent - I didnt even know about it :faint:   how did I miss this?! :blink:   I must be losing it! I  thought I was keeping on top of all the new stuff and I miss at least two new things :facepalm:   I guess it must be the meds (sorries for those of you who didnt know this may be TMI but I got a nasty hospital bug a few weeks back and I'm still recovering, still on meds and feel like I've lost a few weeks of my life TBH :yikes: ...so maybe thats why I missed updates..)  thanks for the info though :hug:  :lovey:

Didn't know until I went in either,  and we *never * shop at Morrisons, until this day! Its a game of happy families. It has a morrisons printedcard inside the pack, but other than that, I think it could be found elsewhere anyway?

There are many card packs choices... another is My Little Poneh.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2014, 06:56:56 AM »
I can't wait to see the Frozen charm bracelets.  :) I think you have a great collection SprinklesCupcake. :) 

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal