collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Magical World discussion (3DS game)  (Read 7392 times)

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Magical World discussion (3DS game)
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2014, 10:59:41 AM »
Left and right shoulder buttons scroll through the visual previews ! :) I've only had the game lock up for a few seconds or so, but I've seen others have more severe issues with the game freezing like yourself.

Up to 77 stickers now. Having problems with it taking awhile to get the rare items I need from doing favors for people. You can reset until you get the quests and shop items you want, but.. that gets old really quick for me.

Still having a lot of fun with this - such an adorable time filler !

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2014, 05:39:54 PM »
Left and right shoulder buttons scroll through the visual previews ! :) I've only had the game lock up for a few seconds or so, but I've seen others have more severe issues with the game freezing like yourself.

Ok, I found the pictures. I might get it..... Does it unlock a new world? Because that's what the pictures look like.

What are the "severe issues" that other people are having? What do I need to be on the look out for? Is there somewhere I can report problems?

I think I'm at 79 stickers now.

sailorstitch

Sarah Jo

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2014, 05:49:22 PM »
Where it locks up and they lose their progress like you did. Being sure to save often is probably the only safeguard, and no idea about reporting it.. I believe there's an official site, or you could try contacting Nintendo directly, I suppose.

Yep, there's 14 episodes in Tortuga. :)

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2014, 08:03:46 PM »
Ok, this is silly, but I'm having trouble with the cafe request where you have to dress the manager and the helper in matching outfits. I've dressed them in outfits that go together (Hawaiian outfit/Stitch and Phillip/Aurora, etc) and in different gender versions of the same outfit (male peasant/female peasant outfits, etc) but it still doesn't clear the quest. What am I missing?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2014, 08:15:04 PM »
Ok, this is silly, but I'm having trouble with the cafe request where you have to dress the manager and the helper in matching outfits. I've dressed them in outfits that go together (Hawaiian outfit/Stitch and Phillip/Aurora, etc) and in different gender versions of the same outfit (male peasant/female peasant outfits, etc) but it still doesn't clear the quest. What am I missing?

Are the outfits complete? If you don't have the right shoes I don't think it counts. Also, for the "Hawaiian outfit/Stitch" combo that you tried.... Did you pair Lilo's dress with the Stitch costume? Or did you pair Stitch with one of the outfits from the tropical Mickey theme? Because the outfits have to be from the same theme.

I got my own quick question. Where do I get the Big Sunflower or a seed for it? I want to make the Pooh costume, but I'm missing the sunflower.

sailorstitch

Sarah Jo

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2014, 09:20:58 PM »
By matching outfits do they perhaps mean exactly the same ? Such as 2 Stylish Pooh outfits, for example ?

You have to get sunflower seeds from a chain, it goes like this -

Red Rose - White Rose - Black Rose - Royal Rose - Mysterious Seed (sunflower)

You can start with white roses if you have the seeds. Each flower gives you the next seed you need in the chain. Good luck ! :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 09:25:50 PM by Sarah Jo »

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2014, 11:26:35 AM »
By matching outfits do they perhaps mean exactly the same ? Such as 2 Stylish Pooh outfits, for example ?

You are brilliant! I had kind of forgotten that you could make more than one of each outfit, haha. I knew it would be something simple like that. Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2014, 05:30:53 AM »
I finally got around to buying the game yesterday! I've been having a ton of fun with it in my spare time! Thanks for the AR links. I wasn't sure I was going to like this type of game but I'm glad I got it.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2014, 08:06:05 PM »
I just bought the POTC expansion download. So far all I've done is a bit of fishing.

sailorstitch

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2014, 06:58:23 AM »
bumping this o_o

I havent played in a while, and i noticed things that look like gifts in my other materials, but i cant interact with them?
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2014, 07:36:56 AM »
I'm still playing. I finally got some of those dang sunflower seeds. Those things are hard to get! I'm up to 97 stickers.

I need to throw a party with some secret combos. How do I do that?

sailorstitch

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2014, 12:50:08 PM »
I'm at 77 stickers and thinking about calling it the end. I am not sure. Tomodachi Life come sout tomorrow so my attention will be very deterred from this game.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2014, 12:54:49 PM »
iv only got 39 stickers xD, but i went so long without playing haha, im trying to get the last item for the stitch costume. not sure where you find the seashore shellfish lol.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Sarah Jo

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2014, 01:16:51 PM »
I've got 80 stickers. It's been taking a major backseat as it is now ren faire and convention season for me. :D Plus like DazzleKitty said - TOMODACHI LIFE comes out tomorrow ! Yessss !!! (I'm not overly excited.. nope)

SailorStitch - I'm sorry but I've never thrown one of those parties either, or I'd gladly give you the info !

True - Yeah, those are just item/ingredients.. I guess they got lazy and didn't want to come up with art for all those (really really cool sounding) items.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:24:44 PM by Sarah Jo »

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2014, 01:00:08 PM »
I'm still playing. I finally got some of those dang sunflower seeds. Those things are hard to get! I'm up to 97 stickers.

I need to throw a party with some secret combos. How do I do that?

sailorstitch

sailorstitch, they are parties where you use the more expensive wallpaper/floor combos, table/chair combos, and rarer food combos. You can get the wallpaper/floor/furniture from Chip & Dale and the food by doing favors or leveling up your cafe.

I'm at 99 stickers. But the last one I need is the 3 star ballroom one. D:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal