collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 95163 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2014, 05:21:14 PM »
I found a first release Blondie today!! SOoooooo happy...her bangs look so much better than the bowl-cut-straw-curl ones! Are there differences in first and second releases of all the characters? I'm still wanting Apple White...this is the first doll line I've ever, EVER wanted!

Congrats! I was on the hunt for first edition Blondie as well and finally found her at Target :party: I do adore her first edition bangs and wish they all had those cute bangs :) Is she your first EAH doll? Cause after that you'll be hooked! :lol: I only wanted one, just one. But got two for Christmas last year (Maddie and Apple) and it was the beginning of an obsession :dribble:

*squeal* Salli, thanks for the info!!!! :squee: I need to go the MH Arena more often! Oh I'm so sososooooooo excited! :squee:

Yukari, she's very pretty! I love how soft she looks :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2014, 05:24:57 PM »
Will you be giving her a new name, or will she stay Apple white? She's stunning! I love her lips :heart:
Question, which is the China Cerise?

No, shenanigans, she's my third, though I'm contemplating selling one...Dexter. I'm just not really feeling him :/ But my first is CA Cupid...I said I only wanted her, and searched and searched for months...finally founder a few days ago and now today i got Blondie and Dexter! I really like the Tea Party Apple White, but I love sig Apple's outfit! Why oh why can't they sell clothing lines like they do for Barbie!? *grrrr*
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:28:38 PM by SeashellnBubbles »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2014, 02:57:39 PM »
Yukari, I LOVE your Apple! She is perfect!!

Why oh why can't they sell clothing lines like they do for Barbie!? *grrrr*

I've had that same thought so many times!! Even like the MH fashion packs. ANYTHING!!! Their clothes/shoes/accessories are one of my favorite things about this line of dolls. Can you imagine all the cute clothes they could make? We should sketch some and email Mattel XD

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2014, 04:53:04 AM »
Ugh someone on FB repainted Lizzie. It's really well done, but I'm dying to find her in the store! I hate slow releases.

Has anyone in GA seen her? Or legacy day cerise? I'm scared to buy them online and get wonky eyes

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2014, 05:31:23 AM »
I like Lizzie but the heart over the eye puts me off...perhaps if they'd put a cute little one on her shoulder and then another on her opposite hip that would be cool...I love everything else about her, though!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2014, 08:22:52 AM »
I've not seen Lizzie, Dex, or any of the new Legacy Day dolls and it's killing me :P Though it's very good for my wallet! XD
My Wish List

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2014, 04:59:30 PM »
I picked up Tea Party Cedar Wood today! She was the only one in the whole wall of dolls....she's lovely!! Our local TrU is having a $10 off sale that I'll definitely be taking advantage of and MLP stuff is all 30% off!! I guess now is the time to gets me mah dollies :lol: This is all so strange and new to me....I've NEVER liked dolls...EVER. And now I'm starting to scare myself because I'm like, "Oh, I so want 1st release sig Apple White made in Indonesia, but that Blondie with the triangle bangs is so adorable and LOOKIT THAT CUPID!!" gimme gimme gimme!! I need to start making clothes for them now since getting outfits is such a pain in the arse! Good think I'm handy with a sewing needle :)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2014, 09:57:52 PM »
I don't know if it's been said but I got a bunch of these at my Tuesday morning. They are 14.99.

At my store we got Apple white, briar beauty, blonde locks, raven queen, Madeline hatter, ca Cupid, and cerise hood.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:01:40 PM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2014, 11:22:25 AM »
I like Lizzie but the heart over the eye puts me off...perhaps if they'd put a cute little one on her shoulder and then another on her opposite hip that would be cool...I love everything else about her, though!

I'm not a fan of the heart either. I am planning on repainting at least the one Lizzy I have.

Did you guys see the new goodies yet? (Posted on the MHArena by Morieris)
http://imgur.com/a/6XlQN

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2014, 05:49:01 AM »

I'm not a fan of the heart either. I am planning on repainting at least the one Lizzy I have.

Did you guys see the new goodies yet? (Posted on the MHArena by Morieris)
http://imgur.com/a/6XlQN

:squee: :squee: :squee: Take my money, Mattel!
My Wish List

Moonflower473

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2014, 05:57:24 AM »

Post Merge: October 06, 2014, 05:59:24 AM

Why oh why can't they sell clothing lines like they do for Barbie!? *grrrr*

Because this way we have to buy all of them.  I'm running out of shelf space. And money. : (
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:59:50 AM by Moonflower473 »

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2014, 07:54:29 AM »
New dolls!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 08:20:11 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Emerald Treasure

« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2014, 07:28:09 PM »
I just got my first EAH dolls recently (Apple White and Briar Beauty) and I noticed that their hair was greasy. I don't know if it's because I got them at a discount place for $6 a piece and their boxes looked like someone had been playing kickball in the rain with them, or if all EAH dolls have this problem. It won't come out with regular shampoo/conditioning. Any ideas?

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 07, 2014, 07:44:41 PM »
I just got my first EAH dolls recently (Apple White and Briar Beauty) and I noticed that their hair was greasy. I don't know if it's because I got them at a discount place for $6 a piece and their boxes looked like someone had been playing kickball in the rain with them, or if all EAH dolls have this problem. It won't come out with regular shampoo/conditioning. Any ideas?

There is a few ways to degrease doll hair, cornstarch, baby powder, goo gone. etc I would look one up that you think fits you best.  A lot of Monster High and Ever After High have this problem unfortunately.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 07, 2014, 08:35:13 PM »
I found a blog that talks about EAH and reviews Apple White...the writer has quite a few dolls, and she put in her review other toy lines that have clothing that can fit EAH dolls, such as the Cutie Pops and Bratzillaz lines. It's a really in-depth review! I hope it's Ok to post it here...I know trying to find outfits for these dolls has been driving me nuts!
http://www.toyboxphilosopher.com/2013/07/ever-after-high-apple-white-by-mattel.html

If it's not kosher to have posted it here, please forgive me and erase the link :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal