collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 52852 times)

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #450 on: July 17, 2015, 07:56:01 AM »
Sapphire Shores has not come near me yet, im in quebec canada so stuff takes longer but then sometimes i get stuff before the usa so who knows ???

also we almost never get the complete sets.  if there are 6 in a set we might get 3 or only 2 of them

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 17, 2015, 02:49:56 PM »
Has anyone seen Rockin' Hairstyle AJ in the wild yet?

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 17, 2015, 03:16:24 PM »
nope :/ seens TONS of RH Twilight's

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #453 on: July 17, 2015, 03:29:36 PM »

Most on clearance now. I debate whether to buy her.... Her keyboard skirt is kind of cheesy, but I actually like the up-do hairstyle. :) So classy, with a retro feel!

I don't recall seeing any Applejacks from this line yet....

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 17, 2015, 03:35:23 PM »

Most on clearance now. I debate whether to buy her.... Her keyboard skirt is kind of cheesy, but I actually like the up-do hairstyle. :) So classy, with a retro feel!

I say go for it, she looks a lot better out of the box. And you can always change the outfit. The only thing is, I can't get mine to stand so she's sitting down on my shelf.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 17, 2015, 04:29:01 PM »
A few RHs showed up in Target once a while back but that was all. Don't remember if AJ was among them, probably not.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 17, 2015, 08:58:07 PM »
I only see the first wave of RH everywhere.  Fluttershy, Twilight and Rainbow Dash. 
The Equestria Girls distribution just seems...bad.  I totally forgot that Amethyst Star and Cheerilee even existed as dolls until recently.  And Adagio Dazzle... Guess we'll never see her in the states.

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 17, 2015, 09:10:50 PM »
I only see the first wave of RH everywhere.  Fluttershy, Twilight and Rainbow Dash. 
The Equestria Girls distribution just seems...bad.  I totally forgot that Amethyst Star and Cheerilee even existed as dolls until recently.  And Adagio Dazzle... Guess we'll never see her in the states.
omg did they REALLY do a "everywhere but NA" AGAIN?! ugh, I'm going to be buying her online then... she's going to be a nightmare to find later

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #458 on: July 18, 2015, 01:17:28 AM »

I say go for it, she looks a lot better out of the box. And you can always change the outfit. The only thing is, I can't get mine to stand so she's sitting down on my shelf.

Hmm, I'll definitely consider it then! Frustrating if she has trouble standing, though. I was wondering if those particular dolls could stand well; Fluttershy's shoes looked like they wouldn't be able to hold her up.

omg did they REALLY do a "everywhere but NA" AGAIN?! ugh, I'm going to be buying her online then... she's going to be a nightmare to find later

She's already a nightmare to get at a decent price. I was looking at the online prices the other day.

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 18, 2015, 02:37:30 AM »

Hmm, I'll definitely consider it then! Frustrating if she has trouble standing, though. I was wondering if those particular dolls could stand well; Fluttershy's shoes looked like they wouldn't be able to hold her up.

None of my Rockin Hair dolls can stand well. I think it's because the plastic they use for the shoes is so soft and the fit is loose.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #460 on: July 18, 2015, 09:05:55 AM »
If it makes anyone else feel better, I haven't seen any RH dolls in the UK except for Twilight and one other in Hamleys which doesn't operate through normal import/distribution rules because it's a special toy store. I also haven't seen Cheerilee or Amethyst whatsit dolls. I have only seen Lyra and Sweetie Drops and Roseluck in the Argos catalogue, but they didn't have any in stock...though I did get Lyra and Sweetie on discount from Amazon uk when they were on clearance for about a week (they've gone back up in price now O.o so odd).

I don't know what TRU had because we don't have one within 12 miles of here and getting to it is really complicated on public transport (train and 2 buses, both of which are hourly).

On the flip, Trixie and Twilight with fancy dresses are dirt cheap here at the moment and you can get singing Twilight and Pinkie for £10 each just to rub in the fact that nowhere has Adagio any more (because she was already on clearance at that price and I'm sure all the fleecers on Ebay stocked up on them which is why we can't find them anywhere when the others are still around...)

Aside from the ones I find second hand or the one I got from the Entertainer's doll trade day I don't really like or collect the Mane 6 dolls but they seem to be really much more easy to find than any of the other characters. It's very irritating that my Lyra came with an insert on which are pictured 50% of dolls which will probably now never appear here at all. (Normal pony distribution standards are resumed).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #461 on: July 18, 2015, 09:22:32 AM »
I've been comparing the prototype images from fashiondollworld. de to the images on amazon of the sporty style deluxe dolls. Obviously, the biggest change is for Indigo Zap who got completely nixed from a Lightning Dust lookalike but what's interesting is that both her and Sugarcoat also seemed to be supposed to have long trousers instead of dual coloured legs and short trousers. Le sigh, Hasbroken took the cheap option again.

I am glad they nixed the skirts on the RD and Sunset dolls though...they looked rather silly.

Carrie

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 18, 2015, 11:59:05 AM »
Dang. I kinda wish I had picked up adagio when I saw her in stores those few times. I didn't get her cuz I thought she had weird eyes then she was gone forever.

The distribution is so weird. My Wal-Mart is full of rockin hair twilights and almost nothing else. It used to be overloaded with rainbow dash. *shrugs*

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #463 on: July 22, 2015, 06:18:46 AM »
my friend actually found me adagio dazzle at a loblaws grocery store here in Quebec. i am going to go and see if they still have any but i doubt it as it has been a long time. i have never seen her for sale anywhere else. last ebay auction i saw i think she sold for 58 us. crazy !!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 22, 2015, 08:06:40 AM »
Well, looks like Sapphire Shores was completely skipped in my area...go figure  -_-
So its a good thing I got a new job in time so I can spend $60+ on getting her...  :rolleyes:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal