collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 52789 times)

WhiteHeather

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2015, 08:41:54 PM »
Has anyone found Rockin' Hairstyle Rarity in stores yet? I only ever see RD, Twi, and Fluttershy. Rarity is the only one I want though! I could order her on Amazon it looks like, but I like picking out faces in person if I can!

I'm guessing that Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie are in another assortment and will show up on shelves eventually.

Still confused as to why Adagio never showed up anywhere in the USA?  We got the singing, high fiving Twilight and Pinkie Pie, why not Adagio??

And I totally forgot about the Sapphire Shores doll even existed.  Distribution for these dolls is so weird.

Yeah that was my thought too.

I thought I had see Adagio in a store at some point, but I could very well be misremembering since I wasn't looking for her. Maybe it was just an image on the back of a box. Really strange to not have the main villain of the movie be widely available!

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 05, 2015, 08:49:29 PM »
*points to trade list in sig* I'll just leave this here, in case anyone is looking for an Adagio...:ninja:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 06, 2015, 02:09:35 AM »
That cat looks so unimpressed. XD

How's their hair? Is it better, worse or the same as the previous neon wave?

Carrie

Ugh she insists on photo bombing all of my pictures!! She's sulking in those photo's cos she got told off for knocking the dolls over!!

Their hair seemed ok on these, Roselucks fringe is gelled down. TBH I've not had one with what I'd consider bad hair yet!!

WhiteHeather

« Reply #363 on: April 06, 2015, 10:50:37 PM »
So...I've had a Deluxe Fluttershy for a while and finally opened her and yikes, I'm glad she wasn't my first  :cry: Her hair is all different lengths, the longer part of her hair (the pony tail, if you will) is literally a wisp of hair, and she's got a hole in her head from a missing weft, it also feels really light and...odd? not very silky :/  Some of her hair is damaged from being tied to the box, too. I got the one with the dark pink hair as opposed to the salmon pink as I had heard this one had the better quality, but it seems not. It's a shame, because my Celestia from the same wave is gorgeous.

I've given it a good wash and condition so hopefully it'll be a bit nicer, else I might give her a trim to it's less of a mess.

That's too bad! I guess I got lucky- my original deluxe FS was pretty nice.

I am glad that they seem to have ditched the weird "pony-tails" in favor of a clip you can decide to use or not use- as warranted.

The new deluxe Fluttershy has a super sweet face- I haven't actually had a chance to remove her from the box though- so the jury is out on whether she is better or not.  I HAD ordered that deluxe Applejack (black leg and all) - but Kmart botched my order twice- and now she seems to be sold out everywhere.

Question for the Equestria Girls experts-  did this doll ever get released in the US? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I don't think I ever saw her- but that UK store (that had the new Novis) had her- and I found myself ordering her (not even sure why!)
http://www.thetoyshop.com/My-Little-Pony/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls-Rainbow-Rocks/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls-Rainbow-Rocks---Twilight-Sparkle-Doll/p/520647

I know you asked this about a month ago, but if you are still looking for her I am 95% sure I just saw her at Fred Meyer in Oregon.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 07, 2015, 06:45:57 AM »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 07, 2015, 07:08:21 AM »
Has anyone found Lyra Heartstrings or Sweetie Drops at a store?  If not, any idea when/where they will be?

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 07, 2015, 07:24:05 AM »
Has anyone found Lyra Heartstrings or Sweetie Drops at a store?  If not, any idea when/where they will be?
just found them and rose at Walmart a couple days ago. :) good luck!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 07, 2015, 08:36:16 AM »
Lyra, Roseluck, etc. are juuuuust starting to hit stores- 

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 07, 2015, 11:18:57 AM »

They've been out in the UK for about a month now :) I think Sweetie Drops is short-packed since I haven't seen nearly as many of her as Lyra in the shops (or maybe she's just really popular over here, haha!).

Offline Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 08, 2015, 04:23:55 AM »
Let me ask you, is there a Rarity/Sweetie Drops/white jointed doll? I'm looking for a body for my Pinkie Cooper fakie but I can't find a Catrine de Mew at a good price (plus, I think she's too skinny for my lady dog). I don't mind the peg shoes, but the most interesting thing for me is if it's jointed. Please and thank you :)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 08, 2015, 06:26:32 AM »
Let me ask you, is there a Rarity/Sweetie Drops/white jointed doll? I'm looking for a body for my Pinkie Cooper fakie but I can't find a Catrine de Mew at a good price (plus, I think she's too skinny for my lady dog). I don't mind the peg shoes, but the most interesting thing for me is if it's jointed. Please and thank you :)
There are actually a few jointed Raritys on the way and one that already came out. The one that already came out is part of the foot shoe ones and comes with an extra outfit. There is one in a Sgt. Pepper style outfit on the way as part of Rainbow Rocks and there should be a Friendship Games sporty doll eventually tho I forget which sport she was doing.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 08, 2015, 07:31:13 AM »
There are actually a few jointed Raritys on the way and one that already came out. The one that already came out is part of the foot shoe ones and comes with an extra outfit. There is one in a Sgt. Pepper style outfit on the way as part of Rainbow Rocks and there should be a Friendship Games sporty doll eventually tho I forget which sport she was doing.

Thanks Wardah! Another question: are the joints pretty flexible and durable? I don't expect them to be like the MH ones, but if they are too stiff...

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 08, 2015, 10:06:37 AM »

They've been out in the UK for about a month now :) I think Sweetie Drops is short-packed since I haven't seen nearly as many of her as Lyra in the shops (or maybe she's just really popular over here, haha!).

Oooooh which shops have you seen her in? Only Argos seem to have them 'round my way :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 08, 2015, 10:49:47 AM »

Thanks Wardah! Another question: are the joints pretty flexible and durable? I don't expect them to be like the MH ones, but if they are too stiff...

Personally- I think the joints are well engineered. They bend and pose nicely- and I feel like they were designed for a lot rougher play than the MH dolls (they seem more sturdy- and don't get "stuck" like the MH joints).  What is less great is that the joints are on the shoulders, elbows, hips and knees- but not hands or feet, so in that respect they are not as bendy or posey as MH.

Also- if anyone else has been waiting on the poseable Rarity (or AJ) "Rockin Hairstyle" dolls that have been sold out for so long- they are back in stock on Hasbrotoyshop again.
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/rarity-rockin-hairstyle-doll?BR=704&ID=34314
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/applejack-rockin-hairstyle-doll?BR=1101&ID=34315

UNfortunately, Hasbro now requires $50 of purchases to qualify for free shipping :(  Still, they are cheaper than Toywiz, the only other place that seems to have these two for sale. (I mentioned this before but DO NOT buy these dolls from Kmart as they will absolutely send you a random doll from the assortment- likely Twilight or RD)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 08, 2015, 11:39:31 AM »

Oooooh which shops have you seen her in? Only Argos seem to have them 'round my way :(

I found my girls at Asda :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal