collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Latest Non-Pony Impulse buy?!  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Non-Pony Impulse buy?!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2014, 02:47:46 PM »
Ooooh my gosh I just bought this - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/185619752/fat-green-dragon-doll-tropical-plumpkin Most expensive 'impulse' buy I think I've ever had!

Although I did give it a good think over first, hehe.

It was a good impuls!  I have a cute moth creature from the same artist- beautiful work.

I just got a bunch of random jewelry type stuff from China on ebay-  it looks fun for customizing, even though I do very little if any actual customizing :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:49:25 PM by Galactica »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 05:32:55 PM »
Some books on eBay. Not very exciting, I know. :P
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Cumberbatch2012

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 09:59:30 PM »
Nintendo 2DS

Offline ChocolateStarfire

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • May the Force be with you. Always.
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 10:54:59 PM »
I bought a blind bag Care Bear and I keep on renting movies/getting Kindle books through Amazon...
My MLP customs
My eBay Sales-Including Ponies!
My pronouns-She/her and they/them  ^.^

PrincessGlitterBloom

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 11:47:10 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Non My Little Pony.

But still pony.

As for non pony impulse, I haven't taken any pics yet, but my friend was looking at Monster High Dolls and I noticed the Pinkie Cooper dolls were on clearance(did they go under?).
Anyway, most of them were a bit too sassy, stylin, bevelry hillsy. But this cutie with tiny yellow buttons and pink rainbow raincoat? Well I needed her.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2014, 12:57:41 AM »
I did it again..! I went to the shops to wait for my husband after work, as he was picking me up, but I still needed to grab a few things for easter... and my feet hurt, so I bought new shoes! and there was an awesome hoodie there, so I bought that too, and I got new socks, too- I had stop myself going into the linen department, or we'd have ended up with a new bedroom set, they were selling out display stock as 'damaged', and I almost went over there, but then I did the math of what I'd already bought in my head, ouch. Darn Easter Clearance - they got me!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Carcina

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2014, 01:13:21 AM »
I am a sixteen year old girl without a job, so every time i have twenty dollars i might as well be rich.
im NOT good at saving money
ive been trying to save up so i could get a custom of my pony
ive been saving for a long time as i have no way of obtaining money

i had 25 dollars this morning. i was fifteen dollars short of my custom.
but no
NO
i saw an ad for dominos  :cry:

*cries while eating pizza*

i am a weak human being

WEAK

im never getting my custom am i

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2014, 01:36:30 AM »
Not really a fan of Naruto but looky how cute they are <3

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2014, 01:40:49 AM »
I haven't bought am impulse buy that wasn't pony related in a very long time, which may seem good, but its only because I don't remember the last time I bought something non-pony related  :blush:

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2014, 05:18:30 AM »
New pet lizards and all their set up. Possibly the most costly impulse buy ive ever had, my offsider at work has thankfully gone halves with me as she was with me at the time. We were looking for axilotles and came back to work with two baby blue tongues.

Before that I think it was a pair of boots, pretty epic boots though. Too Fast released a pair of platform wedges covered in unicorns.

Post Merge: April 10, 2014, 05:21:01 AM

Non My Little Pony.

But still pony.

As for non pony impulse, I haven't taken any pics yet, but my friend was looking at Monster High Dolls and I noticed the Pinkie Cooper dolls were on clearance(did they go under?).
Anyway, most of them were a bit too sassy, stylin, bevelry hillsy. But this cutie with tiny yellow buttons and pink rainbow raincoat? Well I needed her.

A anthro dog with a pet dog - makes total sense lol. They are pretty cute though. The plush pony with button eyes is pretty cute too :)

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2014, 08:13:13 AM »
Definitely eyeing some nendoroid figures right now...*a la The Mask* Somebody STOP ME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 09:45:52 AM »
My husband and I learned the hard way to not impulse buy shortly after we got married.  He was stationed in San Antonio and in preparation for me moving to TX, he rented a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 story house.  His re-enlistment bonus came through and I moved down there and we promptly spent the majority of his bonus buying new furniture to furnish this massive house.  All we'd *meant* to buy was a bedroom set for us - we technically had enough furniture already.  Part of this impulse buy was a $2000 massage chair.  Yeah. 

Literally 4 months later, we got orders to move to FL and the size of the house we were living in was cut in half.  We ended up needing to leave a full bed, a fouton and a couch behind in TX and *still* the house in FL was packed to ridiculousness when we moved in.  3 years later, orders to MO and we left behind the living room set, as our living space downsized yet again.  That massage chair is still with us, though, as a rather luxurious and comfy reminder of why we need to think things through before we spend money.  We also can't justify leaving it behind and know we couldn't sell it now because one of our dogs gnawed up one of the arms. 

In other words, none of my impulses (besides, like, food) are done without at least some degree of thinking them through, but the closest thing I've had to a recent impulse buy was an amazing Ogilvy half pad for my dressage saddle.  All three horses and I are absolutely in love with it!  A bit of an investment, but totally worth it!

Offline Tulip

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2014, 10:13:49 AM »
Ooooh my gosh I just bought this - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/185619752/fat-green-dragon-doll-tropical-plumpkin Most expensive 'impulse' buy I think I've ever had!

Although I did give it a good think over first, hehe.

It was a good impulse!  I have a cute moth creature from the same artist- beautiful work.

Aww! What design did you get? I've always promised myself I'd get something from her (also because she has free shipping in the UK!) and when the 3 fat dragons came up at a discounted price, I knew it was now or never, lol. I'm also using the excuse 'I want to try and make my own art dolls!' as a reason for buying it, hehe!
Back after a 6+ year hiatus!

PrincessGlitterBloom

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2014, 01:23:06 PM »

Anthro dog with a pet dog - makes total sense lol. They are pretty cute though. The plush pony with button eyes is pretty cute too :)

Ikr to the Pinkie Cooper comment, when they first came out I thought they were creepy in the, why does Micky own Pluto and is friends with Goofy kind of way.

As for the pony. I. Am. In. LOVE. With LalaLoopsy Ponies, especially because they have a line where they're all based of sweets. And I go to target to get something else, and while I'm in the toy section see the cuties in plush form and I have to have them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal