collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Assassins Creed  (Read 236 times)

HannahBeth333

• Trade Count: (0)
Assassins Creed
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:41:50 PM »
My girlfriend loves playing the game. So I am an avid AC watcher. Right now were on the third installment of the game. So were exploring early america via Connor. Does anybody else love AC?

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Assassins Creed
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 08:03:20 PM »
No my thing. Hubby may have played though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 05:14:35 AM »
I think the games have a solid concept and are very pretty (at least the ones I've played), but I feel like they get a little repetitive as they go on.

I played (and enjoyed) 1, 2 and Brotherhood and got about a quarter of the way through Revelations before realizing that I was bored - I still loved the environments (I was playing that one just after visiting Istanbul, so I loved the city parts) but the gameplay was just too much of the same thing.

I skipped 3 since I figured without grand buildings to climb there wasn't much appeal at all.  I've herd that Black Flag intruded new gameplay elements though, so I might give that one a try one of these days!

Blog

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 10:45:29 AM »
Not me, but the boys are nuts over it :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 06:53:09 PM »
I have a love-hate relationship with the game, lol. I liked the first game well enough and I absolutely love Assassins Creed 2 and the other two games in the Ezio Trilogy. I really liked Ezio's story and his character, plus the entire setting of the game (and the MUSIC!  :drunk: lol). However, on the flip side of that coin, I absolutely loathe the third game. I wont spoil anything, I'll just say that a lot of game play and plot development choices were things I personally didn't agree with. I disliked it enough I haven't played Black Flag yet and have kinda swore off future games ^^;

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 04:51:45 AM »
I'm an avid watcher too, but I liked the first ones, with Altair and Enzo best. The others were just bleh and so thinks my boyfriend who sold away some of them without even finishing.

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 09:46:10 PM »
LOVE IT!! My favorite series! I have played all of them except Black Flag, and the ones for the PS Vita, and I just love them. The first one if my favorite because it was one of a kind at the time, but I love all the different elements that have been added to each one (swimming, different weapons, abilities etc). I loved the hunting aspect of AC3, butI think I enjoy the scenery and the music the best! I have most of the soundtracks, and, as an architecture/interior design student, I spent half the time just running around checking out buildings and the overall design of the game, outfits, etc.

Just love it  ^.^

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 12:26:54 PM »
I LOVE the AC series! :heart: :heart: I am pretty big history nerd, so I enjoy being able to play through certain periods in time and meeting the famous people from that era.

I will say that 3 is the worst of the series. I absolutely despised nearly everything about it, which makes me sad as that is one of my favorite moments in history. There were a few things I liked, such as the music(it has never let me down through the entire series) and the hunting aspect. But the story and Connor....Ugh! I could rant about what I didn't like in that game until the cows came home, but I will spare you. :)

The best in the series, hands down, is Black Flag. It has, literally, everything going for it and is the real highlight of the series so far. While I will always love the games with Ezio and Altair, Edward and Black Flag just hold my heart. Even the DLC, Freedom Cry, is really good. It is amazing and if you have not played it yet you are seriously missing out. It is just...I love that game so much and I can't wait for 5 to come out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal