collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86898 times)

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2014, 05:32:39 PM »
Lovely collection KailaOceano :lovey:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #616 on: October 18, 2014, 07:04:14 PM »
AMAZING collection Kaila!!!  :lovey: :heart: :heart: :inlove:
You have soooo many beautiful dolls!!! Im so amazed by how many LE dolls you have!!! Especially the first wave of Frozen LE dolls!!!!! Your collection is so impressive! I hope you are feeling better!

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 07:10:32 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

KailaOceano

« Reply #617 on: October 18, 2014, 07:30:47 PM »
Does anyone have suggestions for when I should go to the Disney store when Aurora comes out? Should I go right as they open at 10 am?

I recommend calling your local disney store and finding out if they are getting in Aurora and their procedures on giving out the dolls.  They should tell you the appropriate time to come in store.  These Designer Fairytale Collection dolls are given at disney store location through a raffle usually.

European guests do get the dolls at a first come first serve basis so getting there a bit earlier than when the disney store opens will guarantee the dolls. 

Most US and Canadian disney store locations honored the raffle system. They would take in names for the dolls at noon and stop at 1pm. Then take out names at 1:10. You have to be back to the store at that time when they draw the names or you loose your chance on getting them.

There is no need to get there at 10am to get the dolls because they wont be taking your name yet if they honor the raffle system which I expect them to do. I have gone even to the disney store at 12:30pm and given in my name for the raffles but no later than 1pm.

Also Aurora is going to be very popular. I recommend bringing someone or friends/family that can put their name in for you to up your chances. 
Some disney stores only get a few doll sets. This is the last doll set so I expect a lot of people are going to try for this doll set.

AMAZING collection Kaila!!!  :lovey: :heart: :heart: :inlove:
You have soooo many beautiful dolls!!! Im so amazed by how many LE dolls you have!!! Especially the first wave of Frozen LE dolls!!!!! Your collection is so impressive! I hope you are feeling better!

Aw thank you ^.^ I really got into collecting the limited dolls during last year when the little mermaid was really hot.
I am feeling a lot better now but I am still coughing. I feel bad since my mom got my cold and now I have to take care of her.

Lovely collection KailaOceano :lovey:
thank you :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 07:41:10 PM by KailaOceano »

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 18, 2014, 09:22:17 PM »
These are my LE Disney Frozen dolls :lol: ignore my ponies on top- I usually have my Lullabye Nursery sitting in front of my dolls so the ponies had to go on top for the shot hahaha

Can't remember the number for all the dolls, but I remember my Coronation Anna is 62 out of 2,500!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm actually trying to sell my Snow Gear Anna (on the right) if anyone's interested and within Australia  ^.^
I do also have the LE Disney Designer couples Rapunzel and Flynn dolls :) thinking of selling them too if anyone's interested  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:38:13 PM by ReneesUnicorn »
Looking for Takara ponies (Pinky)! :enthralled: :cold:

Follow me on instagram! @DisneyWhimsy  :socks:

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 18, 2014, 09:46:13 PM »
So what time do they go on sale online, is it at midnight on the 22nd? Which would be easier to do, but Aurora online or in the store?

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #620 on: October 18, 2014, 09:52:18 PM »
Thanks for the info Kaila! I was also wondering how the raffles work! My DS said they have a few Briar as well, but they could get more by Tuesday. Im bringing the husband with me just in case! xD

Post Merge: October 18, 2014, 09:54:35 PM

So what time do they go on sale online, is it at midnight on the 22nd? Which would be easier to do, but Aurora online or in the store?

They go on sale Wednesday morning at 12am Pacific- so 3am your time! Honestly its probably easier to do the raffle as the website servers have crashed with these dolls in the past, so try the raffle first and if you dont win take a shot online! That way you have 2 chances.

Post Merge: October 18, 2014, 09:56:30 PM

These are my LE Disney Frozen dolls :lol: ignore my ponies on top- I usually have my Lullabye Nursery sitting in front of my dolls so the ponies had to go on top for the shot hahaha

Can't remember the number for all the dolls, but I remember my Coronation Anna is 62 out of 2,500!

I'm actually trying to sell my Snow Gear Anna (on the right) if anyone's interested and within Australia  ^.^
I do also have the LE Disney Designer couples Rapunzel and Flynn dolls :) thinking of selling them too if anyone's interested  :lol:

Oh my gosh BEAUTIFUL!!! <3 Im so happy you posted pics here!!!! Wow #62!? Thats so crazy! xD Congrats on them and I hope you can get the Elsa you are missing!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:56:30 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

KailaOceano

« Reply #621 on: October 18, 2014, 09:56:32 PM »
Depends how close you live near a disney store and your ok with waiting to see if you can buy them or not. I recommend trying for the raffle so you can cut costs on the shipping through the disneystore.com. If you don't get luck through the raffle I would get them them online like Sprinkles has mentioned. You can even ask the cast members at your store how many doll sets they have for Aurora. They are sometimes nice enough to give you a number so you can figure out your chances. If there are several disney stores in the area it would be good to call all of them to see how many doll set of Aurora they are getting to.

Getting them online might be easier though they come out at midnight at October 22.
If you get them online I recommend finding the Limited Edition Disney Doll facebook groups and pages because people will post the link to the doll set on the disney store. They are rather hard to find via the disney store in the search bar.

These Disney Fairytale Designer Collection dolls have not sold out as quickly as the previous set. Though with Sleeping beauty being a very popular thing right now the doll set might just sell out really quickly. Maybe in minutes on the disneystore.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:21:41 PM by KailaOceano »

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 19, 2014, 11:16:57 AM »
Apparently my Disney Store is selling them first come first serve, so any advice on when I should go to the store before they open? They said they are only getting 8-10, so I want to make sure I snag one.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 19, 2014, 02:59:33 PM »
You have a great collection KailaOcean. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 19, 2014, 04:18:51 PM »
Lovely dolls everyone!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 04:23:29 PM by cricket »

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #625 on: October 20, 2014, 09:20:07 AM »
 OH MY BLEEP!

Spoiler
Radio Disney:

From Radio Disney
While the products of the Snow Queen cartonnent worldwide and the limited dolls' s Aurora, Philip and Maleficent are preparing to go out in a few weeks, it seems that Disney has understood where was it rich!
In our American source, very reliable so far, three new dolls are expected to emerge in 2015 . These dolls are limited edition usual format (45cm or 17 "), we do not yet know the number of copies . They come out in March 2015 , with a higher than usual price (about $ 145.00 US, £ 85, € 100 per doll )
This will involve: Elsa , Anna and Kristoff .

YAY!!! The price kinda stings, but YAY YAY YAAAYYY! A third chance for meeee since I lost at getting the other two sets! Stupid Disney Store.... WHY did mine haveta remodel during their releases? Well HAHA! You better be prepared this time for meeee at 6am at your doors! MY electrons will become part of the door! Yeah that didnt sound creepy at all... Oh well, nothin's gonna stop me!
 :shakefist:

*I dont care if this is old news or not. I just found out so YAY!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 09:30:21 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 20, 2014, 10:44:39 AM »
OH MY BLEEP!

Spoiler
Radio Disney:

From Radio Disney
While the products of the Snow Queen cartonnent worldwide and the limited dolls' s Aurora, Philip and Maleficent are preparing to go out in a few weeks, it seems that Disney has understood where was it rich!
In our American source, very reliable so far, three new dolls are expected to emerge in 2015 . These dolls are limited edition usual format (45cm or 17 "), we do not yet know the number of copies . They come out in March 2015 , with a higher than usual price (about $ 145.00 US, £ 85, € 100 per doll )
This will involve: Elsa , Anna and Kristoff .

YAY!!! The price kinda stings, but YAY YAY YAAAYYY! A third chance for meeee since I lost at getting the other two sets! Stupid Disney Store.... WHY did mine haveta remodel during their releases? Well HAHA! You better be prepared this time for meeee at 6am at your doors! MY electrons will become part of the door! Yeah that didnt sound creepy at all... Oh well, nothin's gonna stop me!
 :shakefist:

*I dont care if this is old news or not. I just found out so YAY!

That's so exciting! I'm guessing Anna will be in her summer outfit but I wonder what Elsa will be wearing? I'm going to need the Anna to go with my coronation Elsa :P
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 20, 2014, 04:01:33 PM »
New Frozen dolls for March? Ooooh wonder what they'll look like! I don't like the price tag though. Disney sees a big money sign on Elsa/Frozen :P

Everyone has such beautiful collections and dolls! I still need to take pics of my Pocahontas doll :)
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 20, 2014, 04:24:38 PM »
I hope everyone is doing well! I'm currently at Disney World with my new hubs! I'm really excited about picking up the park exclusive dolls! They're gorgeous! I'm crossing my fingers Rhini will be able to get Aurora and Phillip tomorrow since I'm not near a Disney Store and will be passed out a couple of hours before they go online after being in the parks for 15 hours! I miss you guys!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #629 on: October 20, 2014, 07:50:54 PM »
I hope everyone is doing well! I'm currently at Disney World with my new hubs! I'm really excited about picking up the park exclusive dolls! They're gorgeous! I'm crossing my fingers Rhini will be able to get Aurora and Phillip tomorrow since I'm not near a Disney Store and will be passed out a couple of hours before they go online after being in the parks for 15 hours! I miss you guys!

Bowtie!!!!! I was wondering how you were!!! Congrats again girlie, I hope Rhini can help you!!! Please please please post pics whenever you can!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal