collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85323 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1110 on: August 26, 2015, 06:34:13 AM »
Disney is killing me this fall. lol I leave for Disney World in 6 days so I'll be spending quite a bit of money there. Then I want to get Rapunzel/Gothel, Peter Pan/Hook, Elsa/Hans, Anna/Kristoff, and Frozen Fever Anna & Elsa. Then there's the tsum tsums! I really want Aladdin and Jafar, but with how many dolls are coming out in such a short period of time, I'll have to wait until after this dollmageddon to get them. I don't think I'll have a problem getting them for retail or close to retail after the holidays.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: August 26, 2015, 06:50:41 AM »
I think Disney discovered a gold mine with all these dolls :P
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: August 26, 2015, 07:10:41 AM »
It's thanks to Frozen that all these dolls are coming out. They created this mess. lol And unfortunately created the mess of skyrocketing prices of the older dolls. :cry: I'll never get anything older than the first Frozen set because they're all so darn expensive! Though I'm hoping I can snag a Tiana for around $300. That's really the most I would spend on one doll. I couldn't stomach paying nearly $1k or more on a single doll so Alice and Rapunzel will be nothing more than a dream. :(
-Bow Tie

Tagi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1113 on: August 29, 2015, 07:33:10 PM »
I, um, "accidentally" bought an Ursula 40th Anniversary Great Villain LE to go with my Maleficent one I also "accidentally" bid on and won a while a go.

I can see me also in the future "accidentally" acquiring the Cruella and Evil Queen one. I know there *has* to be at least one more (as Maleficent is 5th in the series), anyone know who it was?

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: August 29, 2015, 09:15:20 PM »
I, um, "accidentally" bought an Ursula 40th Anniversary Great Villain LE to go with my Maleficent one I also "accidentally" bid on and won a while a go.

I can see me also in the future "accidentally" acquiring the Cruella and Evil Queen one. I know there *has* to be at least one more (as Maleficent is 5th in the series), anyone know who it was?

I could be wrong but I'm guessing Lady Tremaine?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

karin_h

« Reply #1115 on: August 29, 2015, 11:13:12 PM »
Jafar and capitain hook also have villains dolls in that collection. Lady Tremain has none.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 30, 2015, 07:17:36 AM »
I leave for Disney World on Wednesday and I can't wait to pick up the Attractionista dolls as well as Rapunzel's wedding outfit and Jasmine's purple outfit. I'll have to grab another Jasmine and Rapunzel to put the outfits on. I'm so STOKED!
-Bow Tie

Princess Lala

« Reply #1117 on: August 30, 2015, 10:43:44 AM »
^ Oh hey, congrats Bow!!! Im planning a trip there next year for my anniversary!!! I want to make it a tradition, haha! xD Im actually going to be in the area on Thursday for a week, but I will be in the north-western beaches. I spent too much on ponies, dolls, and junk food for WDW tickets! xD

I am SO EXCITED. 2 more days until Nightmare Before Xmas tsummies!!!!!! We are going right after work at 7:00am speeding to the mall to wait 3 hours to pick up Jack, Sally, Zero, and that vampire spooky toy character!

Aaaand still impatient until I get my Aladdin and Jasmine LE doll!!! I have to buy Al on the street date but Jassie is paid for and all I have to do is swoop over and pick her up!

Tagi

« Reply #1118 on: August 31, 2015, 12:37:20 AM »
Jafar and capitain hook also have villains dolls in that collection. Lady Tremain has none.
Thanks for replying. Wish I could find pictures of them online though, can only seem to find the Disney Parks Villains collection online and not the 40th Anniversary >_< They must have been rare or something.

Edit: You know what, I've been looking at the back of the boxes online and found there is two Cruella dolls, and the order is Cruella (Power in Pinstripes) first, Cruella (Ruthless in Red) second, Ursula third, Evil Queen fourth and Maleficent fifth. If Jafar and Hook exist they must be super elusive...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:51:50 AM by Tagi »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: August 31, 2015, 05:27:41 AM »
There used to be a really good reference site for the 90s dolls but it's gone now.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

karin_h

« Reply #1120 on: August 31, 2015, 06:15:56 AM »
Thanks for replying. Wish I could find pictures of them online though, can only seem to find the Disney Parks Villains collection online and not the 40th Anniversary >_< They must have been rare or something.

Edit: You know what, I've been looking at the back of the boxes online and found there is two Cruella dolls, and the order is Cruella (Power in Pinstripes) first, Cruella (Ruthless in Red) second, Ursula third, Evil Queen fourth and Maleficent fifth. If Jafar and Hook exist they must be super elusive...

My bad! I totally meant they are Disney Parks, that's what I get for posting half asleep xD But yeah, there are two Cruellas.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 31, 2015, 08:30:54 AM »
HEADS UP! Canada Costco's have Frozen fever Anna and Olaf (and I suspect Elsa, but didn't see any) and Cinderella GIGANTIC plush dolls for like 17.49$

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: August 31, 2015, 02:40:56 PM »
Tomorrow is Tsum Tsum Tuesday! I have to get up early to do online check in for my flight so I'll head on over sometime after that. It's not a doll day so I'll only go around 8am. It is Nightmare Before Christmas so it will be busy, but I'm not getting over there ridiculously early for some tsum tsums.
-Bow Tie

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: August 31, 2015, 06:12:37 PM »
Oops sorry.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1124 on: September 01, 2015, 06:07:43 AM »
Im at the mall chillin' here since 7am! Im actually third in line! Im SO relieved to FINALLY be sitting here. I was stressing out all night at work thinking it will be pacled with the line wrapped around the food court but nope!!! Gosh im SO tired, been up since 6:42pm on Monday -_____- I can see them putting them out insode heehee!!!!!! After this is all over I can finally drive a days worth to  the island and relax in order to prepare myself fpr the LE dolls that come out. Im already stressing over it! xD

Bowtie, I saw those Attractionista dolls on the Disney Store online too in case you cannot find them in the Park!! Eeee im so happy and also a little jeally for you right now! x3 Im going to be so close to WDW in my home state!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal