collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Favorite pony mystery?  (Read 3201 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite pony mystery?
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2014, 02:36:41 PM »
Bumping up this old thread because I found another mystery! While searching through Google (for pictures of Tirek) I came across this picture, which seems to me to be two different versions of the "Escape From Katrina" VHS cover we've seen before? Or maybe the same artist did two covers, one for Escape From Katrina and one for Rescue At Midnight Castle?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2014, 03:09:40 PM »
Weird!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2014, 04:48:43 PM »
The picture on the left has the G3 logo. Weird. I wonder if maybe that one is a G3-era re-release.

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »
It's really odd that it has the G3 logo on it! 

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

PrincessGlitterBloom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2014, 12:33:06 AM »
I'm kind of wondering about the G4 alicorn colt that bears a striking resemblance to Prince Blueblood.

Accidental alicorns in general for me!
I remember someone mentioning there was an accidental alicorn in every 'rainbow item' ep on FiM. And had this crazy theory about how they were there on purpose to mark the episode? But I'd just go with animation errors.

As for toy mysteries, I'm always actually curious as to what the exact process for being made is. I so so so much want to see a video or something of them being built. And why so many pones have slightly different head colors than their bodies.

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2014, 06:09:25 AM »
Those Galaxy Celestian ponies, the Greek factory fire (I want to write something out of this) and where have been all my flea-market ponies and toys... I'd like to know more about their past lives

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2014, 06:42:53 AM »
My pony mystery is why Hasbro makes seemingly random and sudden style changes, like standard ponies to sweetheart sister molds, to something so radical it became G2. Do they even do market research before releasing what becomes the next gen?

And speaking of next gen, my other mystery is what will wave 5 look like, and when will it happen, and how will we notice?

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2014, 07:51:20 AM »
I'm kind of wondering about the G4 alicorn colt that bears a striking resemblance to Prince Blueblood.

Accidental alicorns in general for me!
I remember someone mentioning there was an accidental alicorn in every 'rainbow item' ep on FiM. And had this crazy theory about how they were there on purpose to mark the episode? But I'd just go with animation errors.

As for toy mysteries, I'm always actually curious as to what the exact process for being made is. I so so so much want to see a video or something of them being built. And why so many pones have slightly different head colors than their bodies.

My theory is that the "accidental alicorns" are just an inside joke with the animators to see how many adult fans freak out about them ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal