collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Next set of Mcdonalds ponies revealed. Rainbowified  (Read 28881 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Next set of Mcdonalds ponies revealed. Rainbowified
« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2014, 06:12:36 PM »
You can ask them to show you which ponies/girl's toys they have at the counter, to make it easier getting the ponies you want. That's what I usually do, since whenever I ask otherwise, I would end up with multiples. xD
And dont be scared to ask about the customer appreciating box - the worst they can tell you is that they don't have it. :)

I do suggest that for best results, try to ask them to look (or about which pony toys they have) when the store isn't busy or in "rush mode" ( a ton of customers at the counter wanting/waiting for food).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2014, 06:17:58 PM »
ThatGuyKenai texted me that he was able to get Twilight and Fluttershy.

I'm a little confused about the coupon. It's not clear what it's for. Is it for the basic Playful Pony brushables? If it is I'll be hanging on to them for a while. My Wal-Mart still has the wave that came with the paper masks. :( I want the wave where they have the rainbow designs on their bodies.

sailorstitch

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2014, 06:26:12 PM »
You can ask them to show you which ponies/girl's toys they have at the counter, to make it easier getting the ponies you want. That's what I usually do, since whenever I ask otherwise, I would end up with multiples. xD
And dont be scared to ask about the customer appreciating box - the worst they can tell you is that they don't have it. :)

I do suggest that for best results, try to ask them to look (or about which pony toys they have) when the store isn't busy or in "rush mode" ( a ton of customers at the counter wanting/waiting for food).

Yeah, that's the basic plan I followed last time. And it works (especially if you ask what different colors of ponies they have)! I just have to work myself up to doing anything like that; phone calls, banking, or making inquiries about plastic equines!  ^.^

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2014, 06:38:44 PM »

Yeah, that's the basic plan I followed last time. And it works (especially if you ask what different colors of ponies they have)! I just have to work myself up to doing anything like that; phone calls, banking, or making inquiries about plastic equines!  ^.^
Thing is.. the only time I can really go to McDs is during my lunch time.. which is when the rush is. I don't live in town so any other time I got is when I actually have to make an errand XD the 2nd round I was going through the drive-through
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2014, 07:04:53 PM »
I found out our area isn't getting the Customer Satisfaction boxes anymore. I did end up getting the first four (Twilight, Pinkie, Celestia and Fluttershy) and the manager I talked to said he still has my number, so he's going to call me when they get the other four in.

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2014, 12:12:15 AM »
I checked three out of four McDonalds in my town today and managed to find Twilight, Pinkie and Fluttershy. I'm thinking I'll try the other McDonalds later this week, and then do the other three again next weekend, I guess.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2014, 09:21:21 AM »
Got Luna and Rarity today! :D yay, halfway done! Picture Time!! I decorated them watching the Disney Cinderella :-)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2014, 10:50:24 AM »
Got Luna and Rarity today! :D yay, halfway done! Picture Time!! I decorated them watching the Disney Cinderella :-)

they look awesome :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2014, 11:14:30 AM »
Do the stickers not stick to the ponies very well? I haven't gotten any yet to try, but in everyone's photos the stickers appear to be half stuck?
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2014, 11:47:27 AM »
W00t! The manager at my preferred McD's was kind enough to check for a CS box this afternoon & I was able to score a complete set! Super effective!

The slightly pearly plastic & updated CMs are nice touches, although I find it interesting that out of the 'reused' molds Celestia appears to be a copy of her 2011 self. She kinda reminds me of a duck...Hey, anyone want some of these $1 off coupons? Toss me a PM; I don't buy brushables.

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2014, 12:00:06 PM »
must have luna and dj po-3  :blink: :shocked:

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2014, 12:02:57 PM »
I started off thinking I didn't really want these, but the Princesses actually look pretty good... I ended up buying the whole set of the 2011 (?) ones, and I'm tempted to try to get just Luna and Celestia this time around. I'm just awful about talking to people and asking for things, especially if I feel awkward about it  :blush:
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2014, 12:04:55 PM »
I felt pretty awkward too, but the nice lady went back in the back when it slowed down a bit and got me one of each. Why can't they make brushables in different poses like this? Anyway, thanks for posting this, I might have missed out :)

morgan

« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2014, 01:18:04 PM »
None of the McDonalds near where I live seem to have them. I wonder if they're harder to find in cities.

We visited my in-laws yesterday (they live in the next state), and I was lucky enough to get a Pinkie Pie, but I was really nervous and flustered. The person helping me said that that was the only one they were giving out at the time, and I was not brave enough to press the issue. I was so nervous I forgot all about the customer satisfaction box until we were a long ways away, and I don't know when we'll be able to get out there again.

If anyone has any extras that they're looking to sell or would be willing to pick some extras up when they get theirs, please PM me! I would be so grateful.

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »
I'm just awful about talking to people and asking for things, especially if I feel awkward about it  :blush:
Me too.   -_-
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal