collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check Ponies w/ accessories and Playsets  (Read 308 times)

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Price Check Ponies w/ accessories and Playsets
« on: February 23, 2014, 01:44:53 PM »
Hi,
I've finally managed to roughly clean/sort/photograph my extras from a Craigslist lot (now if only I could get around to cleaning the ones I'm keep  :biggrin:).  I've searched through the price check archives and have a sense of most prices, but some of the ponies w/accessories and playsets listed below are tougher to price.  I hope someone here can pop in with a PC.

Thanks!

I've put photos in the spoilers

Baby Brother Paws w/ xylophone, Mint, doesn't have a forelock cut,  all the plugs are filled and all the hair is the same length, don't know if this is a variant, xylophone has paint smudged on one stripe
Princess Tiffany A - fairly white, a few small marks, with bushwoolie (yellowed), wand, damsel hat
Princess Tiffany B - less whie, with hat (loosing glitter) and bushwoolie (yellowed)
Megan and TAF Sundance - with dress, panties, comb bridle (rein string broken), some marks on Sundance
Pony Bride - with veil and cake, good condition maybe a small dot here and there
Banana Surprise- with barrette, small rubs to symbol paint and few small marks
Baby Tic Tac Toe- with toothpaste, toothbrush, pillow, panties, small smudge on NDS leg
Party Gift Pack - missing gift box, large invitation, party It's a Party Sign, flutter wings, sticker
Ponies are in OK condition
Lullabye Nursey - yellowed roof and glue marks accessories as pictured
Sweet Dreams Crib A - only missing 1 mobile horse and rattle elastic
Sweet Dream Crib B - only includes crib, 3 wheels, pillow, blanket mobile top +2 horses, BABY necklace
Rock A Bye Bed - only missing 2 curlers
Baby Buggy A - slightly yellowed only missing bottom lace
Baby Buggy B - broken, but could be glued, accessories as pictured

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check Ponies w/ accessories and Playsets
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 02:04:03 PM »
Baby Brother Paws w/ xylophone, Mint, doesn't have a forelock cut,  all the plugs are filled and all the hair is the same length, don't know if this is a variant, xylophone has paint smudged on one stripe - $18-20

Princess Tiffany A - fairly white, a few small marks, with bushwoolie (yellowed), wand, damsel hat - $26

Princess Tiffany B - less whie, with hat (loosing glitter) and bushwoolie (yellowed) - $14

Megan and TAF Sundance - with dress, panties, comb bridle (rein string broken), some marks on Sundance - $18

Pony Bride - with veil and cake, good condition maybe a small dot here and there - $9-10

Banana Surprise- with barrette, small rubs to symbol paint and few small marks - $8-9

Baby Tic Tac Toe- with toothpaste, toothbrush, pillow, panties, small smudge on NDS leg - Is the pillow missing the tooth? If it is...$18-20

Party Gift Pack - missing gift box, large invitation, party It's a Party Sign, flutter wings, sticker - $30

Lullabye Nursey - yellowed roof and glue marks accessories as pictured - $30 - it may drop lower due to the staining unfortunately

Sweet Dreams Crib A - only missing 1 mobile horse and rattle elastic - $25

Sweet Dream Crib B - only includes crib, 3 wheels, pillow, blanket mobile top +2 horses, BABY necklace - $8

Rock A Bye Bed - only missing 2 curlers - $16

Baby Buggy A - slightly yellowed only missing bottom lace - $15-16

Baby Buggy B - broken, but could be glued, accessories as pictured - $8
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check Ponies w/ accessories and Playsets
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 03:10:16 PM »