collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Elfie\'s Art And Livestream Thread  (Read 614 times)

Elfie

• Trade Count: (0)
Elfie\'s Art And Livestream Thread
« on: February 20, 2014, 04:09:14 PM »
I didn't see a livestream thread on this forum.  So I thought I'd start my own livestream thread coupled together as an art thread since I mostly do art on my livestream.  I'm going to make this my own thread where I'll just post my art, and announce my pony related livestreams.

My DeviantArt:
http://ladyelfie2000.deviantart.com/

My Livestream:
http://www.livestream.com/elfie

Ok, so just some heads up.  Almost all my pony art is clean.  In general my art is clean.  I wouldn't mark my art anything worst than a PG-13 at MOST.  I mark it at that because of some implied language and implied mature themes...and occasional bit of language that slips out.  I'm actually working on cleaning my language up to be honest.  I picked up some bad habits in recent years as far as language goes that I'm not too proud of.  I will NEVER post any mature art here on the forum or in the thread.  So, just lettin' you guys know.

And as far as the livestream goes, I'm still learning how to moderate the use of language in there as I often have a participating audience.   :huh:  And sometimes they're on the mics.  And sometimes they use language I'm not very fond of.  So I'm working on that.  But there's the link in case you guys want to visit.

Post Merge: February 20, 2014, 04:10:08 PM

And I'm making my first announcement here that I'm going to be livestreaming any minute now.  I will be coloring ponies.  The pics are clean.  I have an audience in the chat, and my boyfriend and I will be chatting on the mic.   :biggrin:

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Elfie\'s Art And Livestream Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 10:02:19 AM »
Sounds like fun! Too bad I probably won't have the chance to watch your streams due to the time difference but I'll give you a friendly bump and hope you'll find some new followers for your next livestream session. :)

Looking forward to seeing your art here! I already took a peek at your DA gallery, your ponies are very cute. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Elfie

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 11:35:55 PM »
Sounds like fun! Too bad I probably won't have the chance to watch your streams due to the time difference but I'll give you a friendly bump and hope you'll find some new followers for your next livestream session. :)

Looking forward to seeing your art here! I already took a peek at your DA gallery, your ponies are very cute.

Aaaww!  Thanks!  Hopefully you can catch me at sometime.  I work retail, so sometimes I livestream at different times of the day.

And I will be livestreaming tonight if you happen to pop by.  I started a new youtube channel (I lost the password to my old one), and I'm going to be working on making a banner to decorate with!

Elfie

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 08:10:25 PM »
I'm going to be livestreaming my attempts at drawing and coloring G4 cartoon style backgrounds and objects.  Anybody's welcome to join!   ^.^

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 05:22:41 PM »
I never seem to be on when someone is live streaming.  :P  I'll check out the videos you have up.  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Elfie

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 07:08:45 PM »
I never seem to be on when someone is live streaming.  :P  I'll check out the videos you have up.  :)

I usually livestream at least once a week.  Or at least I try to.  But it's all depending on my mood, and work schedule.  Since I work retail, my schedule changes.

I will be livestreaming tonight if you get a chance to pop on by!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal