collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay, cover or not w/ bank transfer?  (Read 703 times)

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay, cover or not w/ bank transfer?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 09:44:53 AM »
I got a reaction from the seller! I sent a message that the Merry Treat  looks thr same in my lot and I will send pics for ebay.

Here is the answer:

"Nein ,es istncht das selbe Pony ,dieses habe ich selber erst vor 3 Tagn selber die Haare geschnitten Das kann nicht seinDann schauen sie die Bilder nach "

Why would he cut the hair himself?

If there is someone who can translate this I would be happy! I don't think I understood it right :/

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 09:53:35 AM »
 :huh: Sorry no idea what that says hopefully some our German Speaking Arena Members can help Maybe but it in your title so they no to look :)

If he has said he has cut the hair himself well I dont think so they have sold a lot of ponies they obvs no the value so I dont think they would of cut the hair on 2 ponies that are the same short. Did you point out sky rocket too? think that is a more obvious one as why would the same 4 front plugs be cut at the front....

Very odd....  :(

Google translated it to this for me....
"No, it is not the same pony, this I myself have cut themselves hair just before 3 tagn This can not seinDann they look at the pictures after"

If he is saying it cannot be seen in the pictures point out skyrocket to him as you can definitely see that one.

Post Merge: February 19, 2014, 09:56:49 AM

Edit: I have thought about ringing but I'm afraid they wont speak english :( I know a little bit german but not enough for this :(

Just saw this sorry, Ebay do have english speakers in every country they have to so don't worry, just try lay everything out infront of you ready, that you want to tlk to them about or write a list so you dont forget what you want to say to them
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:56:49 AM by Lollipop »
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 11:09:54 AM »
That is so nice to know! Maby I will ring there tomorrow  ^.^

Thank you for your advice  ^.^

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 06:18:07 PM »
Is there anyway you can open a case up through your bank to recover your money? I know here in the US, banks support their customers if scams happen with proof. And you clearly have proof. Goodluck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 11:49:43 AM »
Is there anyway you can open a case up through your bank to recover your money? I know here in the US, banks support their customers if scams happen with proof. And you clearly have proof. Goodluck!

This is actually what I was going to suggest. It will depend on your banks individual terms & conditions in regards international transfers as well as your type of account and if it has insurance included within it. But it would be termed as fraud and for that reason most banks will take an interest of some kind. At this stage unfortunately due to the time since the sale and that you paid bank transfer, ebay could well wash their hands of the situation. So its worth trying a different route. Even if so that you can perhaps let ebay know when you are talking to them that you have referred the transaction [through their website] to your bank as fraudulent.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal