collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on Euro 2004 McDonalds Ponies,Minty bank, MIB G3s and G2s, unusual-ness  (Read 443 times)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Hi! I checked the PC archives but couldn't find prices for a few items I have the opportunity of buying. I would plan to sell these items, so an idea of what they're worth would be appreciated. :)

1. Glimmer Wings Diamond Rose and Pinkie Pie MIB

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2. Study Break with Shenanigans MIB (price sticker on box, box a little worn)

3. Frilly Frocks Boutique MIB (price sticker on box, box worn on corners)

4. I also found some McDonalds ponies that I had never seen before. My Little Wiki tells me they're the Euro 2004 McDonalds ponies; they were MIB, but the bags had the prices written on them and one or two might have been opened. I know Cloud Dancer was one of them, but I don't remember what the others looked like.

I think they could have been the UK ones (or Australian ones) instead of the other Euro ones, but I couldn't read their packages at all, and I'm assuming the UK or Australian ones would have English on them somewhere, so I think these were the Euro ones. I was mystified because I'd never seen them before. 

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Happy_Meal_Toys#Euro_2004_McDonald.27s

5. At the same place, there was a 1999 Denmark G2 McDonalds Sun Sparkle. She's in beat-up condition; missing an eye jewel I think, and stuff.

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Happy_Meal_Toys#Denmark_G2_4_Pony_Set

6. There was also a Minty (G1) bank. I saw in the archives that these can go for a lot or a little, so maybe $15ish? On Ebay, one went for $30 (Bow-Tie) and one (Blossom) went for $5. They seem to jump all over.

7. As far as baits, there was a blank pony (G3) whose hair had been beautifully tie-dyed but whose eyes and body had been horrendously drawn with pen. She's worth at least bait price, probably? I should get a picture up.

8. And another bait -- there was a failed customizing attempt I wanted to rescue, a Skydancer who had been badly painted red and black, and who had no hair; on her chest was glued a set of horns or something. Is a pony who's been painted with something (and red and black, no less) worth anything as bait?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 01:45:59 PM by Haruna »

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
Re: PC on Euro 2004 McDonalds Ponies,Minty bank, MIB G3s and G2s, unusual-ness
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 03:40:23 PM »
I would love to see a picture of the bank, Haruna. I've always wanted one!

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline princesssilverswirl13

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • I'm a little girl dreaming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 03:49:06 PM »
I bought Diamond Rose and Pinkie Pie for 15€ last year at local supermarket. Not sure if they are going for more now.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 09:02:47 PM »
I would love to see a picture of the bank, Haruna. I've always wanted one!

I wish I had taken a picture at the time!

I bought Diamond Rose and Pinkie Pie for 15€ last year at local supermarket. Not sure if they are going for more now.

Okay, good to know!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 05:41:24 AM »
 :bump:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 05:09:22 PM »
Hmmm lets see...

The Minty bank - Are you sure its Minty and not another pony discoloured [the Bow Tie and Blossom banks can discolour to green sometimes] and there was not a licensed Minty version I am aware of. There is a fakie bank which is like Minty. Genuine licensed product or not is going to make a difference in price so a picture would help :)

The baits will be $1-2 depending on who is looking and how poor the condition is.

The McDs ponies although the ones you have are harder to find versions they are very very hard to sell. At the very best $1 each and even then you may struggle unfortunately.

Frilly Frocks Boutique - $20

Study Break with Shenanigans - $8

Glimmer Wings Pinkie and Diamond Rose - $20

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 04:46:01 PM »
Hmmm lets see...

The Minty bank - Are you sure its Minty and not another pony discoloured [the Bow Tie and Blossom banks can discolour to green sometimes] and there was not a licensed Minty version I am aware of. There is a fakie bank which is like Minty. Genuine licensed product or not is going to make a difference in price so a picture would help :)

The baits will be $1-2 depending on who is looking and how poor the condition is.

The McDs ponies although the ones you have are harder to find versions they are very very hard to sell. At the very best $1 each and even then you may struggle unfortunately.

Frilly Frocks Boutique - $20

Study Break with Shenanigans - $8

Glimmer Wings Pinkie and Diamond Rose - $20

Okay, thanks so much. :) Yeah, I'll have to check the bank when I go back-- it might be a fakie bank or another pony. All I know is that it was green. (I'll let those of you who have expressed interest in it know if it really turns out to be Minty.) Good to know about the McDonalds ponies, too. I think they were for sale for $7 each, which is too much. Maybe I'll pick up those other playsets, though. Thanks so much for your help!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal