collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Felling sad, having difficulties with a sale with a member here  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Felling sad, having difficulties with a sale with a member here
« on: February 12, 2014, 11:18:18 AM »
Hi pony friends,

I feel sad today, as you know I have put on sales nearly my entire G4 collection on EBay. A member here contacted me at the very beginning saying she was very happy if she can win the lot. The lot was compose of many loose G4 ponies, Rarity Carriage, all accesoiries and 2 MIB Sets.

Finally the person won the lot and I was happy the lot goes to a member here, I sent the invoice and she replied immediatly that she wanted to have the cheapest shipping costs. I told her it was possible but in this case I had to prepare the paket and maybe to open the mib sets if she wanted the very lowest shipping costs. She answered me she was ok with it and was so happy.

So I have prepare the paket and i have opened the MIB sets  :cry: :cry: :cry:. I send the new invoice with the new shipping price based on the new weight , which was very very low.

2 days later the person told me what she finally can not paid it as her credit card was "abused" and her account was blocked and that she was ok with negative feedback!!!  :shocked: :shocked: I don't know you but personally I got a schock.

It took me lot of time to prepare the paket, I have open mib sets on request, i did everything to please the person. And finally the person said that she can not pay  :blink:

When I put an auction for something on eBay I always look if I got the money in time and everything works with me.

I feel sad, she let me prepare everything and then just say: sorry I finally can not pay but you can put a bad eval I am ok with that  :cry: :cry: :cry:

What can I do? I have answered I can wait for payment 'till someone can pay for her (maybe someone of her family) or 'till her credit card works again.

I am with no news since 2 days now :( I wrote on eBay and here. The person always contacted me every day....

I did not know how It will end but I am sad people do that. It is the very last time I help someone concerning the shipping costs.

Everything would have been different if she had told me before that she can not pay.

Sorry maybe this person is really a nice person but that she has done to me is really uncool.

Should I put a reclamation/ open something on EBay?  :cry: :cry:
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Felling sad, having difficulties with a sale with a member here
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 11:30:38 AM »
I recommend contacting them again, asking if they can give you a date that they payment can be made. If they are genuine they will hopefully be able to work something out!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 11:33:29 AM »
 :hug:

It seems this person has really put you between a rock and hard place  :huh:

I think it was awfully nice of you to go above and beyond concerning shipping. Also allowing them extra time to get things sorted with her credit card if needed. While I do understand that issues can arise when it comes time for payment, she could be courteous enough to let you know one way or another.

The thing is though you have now opened those MIB items, decreasing their value, which is a real bummer.

If I were you I would probably open a NPB case so that you can get you Final Value fee's back from eBay. The choice is obviously up to you. But you then can get your money back and she will also get an unpaid item strike on her account.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovebeam

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 02:01:04 PM »
It really stinks that she did that to you, hugs. In the future I would not open anything until they pay, or charge a fee for opening the items.
2,2 2 names in one! Lovebeam @ Cobralily

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 02:09:55 PM »
Oh no, that is just awful! I really hope this person will contact you again. As you wrote, he/she can always get money from someone else to pay you. A deal is a deal, especially if you told the seller to open MIBĀ“s... :shocked:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 05:46:47 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear this sweetie :hug:  :cry:  you have done everything to be helpful to this person, and they are letting you down badly. It would be bad enough if they didnt pay after you took the trouble to pack everything and work with them on cheaper shipping costs, but for you to have to open your MIB sets too and lose money... thats awful :(   
I would try once again to contact them as its probably worth giving them a little more time to pay or have a relative/friend pay for them (so that you dont lose money) - if the person will respond again. Other than that you need to open a non paying bidder case on them. You cannot leave them bad feedback on ebay - there's no option for it anymore to leave a buyer a bad feedback - all you can do is open a case and let ebay give her an unpaid item strike and refund your fees.
I really hope that this person has the decency to pay after she had you open the MIB sets and lose money.  I'm sure you would still be able to sell everything to someone else, but you wont get as much for the sets that you opened.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Bibinettepony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 02:22:34 AM »
Hi my Pony friends,

this is soo nice of you, many thanks for your sweet messages  :hug:, they all go directly to my heart  :lovey:

I had received an answer from the person this night (french time), telling that her bank will give more information about the situation tonight (US time) and that she apologized for the lack of communication it have done. (but I think a bit that posting a message here helped a lot too. )

I have really appreciated the message and now I keep fingers crossed her bank will put the account ok and that the person can finally pay me.

I really hope everything will go good now and all have a very sweet and nice ending.

I will keep you updated and I thank you again for your nice support (i really need it  :blush: :blush:)

Pony hugs  :hug:

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 03:42:01 AM »
Thanks for the update Bibinette!

Let's hope that her bank account can get straightened out quickly for the both of you.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 06:12:04 PM »
I'm not involved in this, but I did have my debit card info stolen last month and the bank froze my card and bank account when the thief tried to make a "suspicious purchase".  It took a couple days to resolve and get my new card, thankfully I wasn't in the middle of any transactions.  I'm hoping your buyer will get everything sorted out okay and be able to pay you!   Keep your eyes on your bank statements everyone!
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Bibinettepony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 01:37:39 AM »
Sunpony: thanks for your comment.

Well just to inform you, I am still waiting for news  :(. The person did not answer about what as said her bank. She should have some information 2 days ago.  :cry:

I really hope to get some news soon.  :huh:

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 07:30:59 AM »
Bibinette, is this person in the US? I know we just recently had several major companies (Target and Michaels being the two biggest I can think of) that had their security systems hacked and credit card numbers stolen. Somehow, my boyfriend's card was part of that. His bank didn't even let him know that his card had been compromised. They just cancelled it and he didn't find out until a week later when he finally went to use it. So, his bills were late, and then it took his bank another 2 weeks to issue him another card. I hope she wasn't a part of that whole deal! It was horrible.

I think you're doing the right thing by allowing her time to pay. I do wish she was keeping in better communication with you, but keep trying! It'll all work out. :)

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline Bibinettepony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 01:49:21 AM »
Hi Ivaness,

many thanks for your comment, yes I do understand this situation is terrible.

But now I am still waiting for some news as the person promised me a few days ago. And I have no answers still.

I do hope we find a good solution.

Pony hugs

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 03:24:16 AM »
If you want my honest opinion, I would at this point open a NPB case and be done with it.

The person you are dealing with is an underage member here and the eBay account she is using is a newbie account with zero feedback.  I doubt you are going to see the money  :huh: I know you are trying to be nice and that's wonderful but I think it's just a waste of time.

I would open a case so you can get your fee's back or otherwise you will not. Then make sure to add her to your blocked list and relist your item to an honest buyer.   

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 04:16:53 AM »
I'm so sorry Bibinette  - I was  really hoping for a good ending to this.. but after the latest updates I am going to have to agree with what Ponylady just advised and say to open a NPB case :( 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Bibinettepony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 05:48:43 AM »
Hi Pony friends,

I think that at that point you are right,  :cry: i am sad this situation ends like this  :cry:

I have opened a npb case  :huh: :huh: i hate that  :huh: :huh:

and yes i think in the following days I will relist my items and hope this time they will go to a loving home  :huh:

again so many thanks for your support  :hug:

Pony hugs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal