collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 1000 Posts Party! ..Lets make a Pony story :D  (Read 496 times)

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
1000 Posts Party! ..Lets make a Pony story :D
« on: February 11, 2014, 03:26:34 PM »
Hello EveryPony
 :lovey:

I noticed about a week ago I was getting close to 1000 posts so I came up with an idea of something we can all do together just for fun of it  :biggrin: I actually thought it would be awhile yet till I got to 1000 snuck up quickly hehe I guess I post too much :P soz just love looking at all your lovely ponies you all post hehe  ^.^

:green: This is my 1000 post  :biggrin:

So my idea is for us together to make up a MLP story of our own :D as we all love posting our pictures & sharing so I thought this could be fun.

What you can do is... either

*Post 1 or more Pony pictures, either of just them or with something or someone & post a little line or paragraph or more to go with it
or
*Just post the line or paragraph or more (doesn't always have to have pictures  ^.^)

You can post drawings or computer art as well just as long as its My Little Pony  :biggrin: any generation as well  ^.^

The idea is to link all our posts to each other so we have one long story... so I will start us off with 2 short paragraphs....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Once upon a time in a far away land where magic thrived & ponies played, lived a little pony called Lollipop.
Lollipop loved anything sweet & was always searching for something new to try. One day she decided she wanted to go on an adventure to find some new sweets, she had heard rumours about some new sweets being created in a distant land, but she wasn't sure where to find them. So she asked Baby Gusty & Dutchy to join her on her adventure to find these new sweets  ^.^

Dutchy, Lollipop & Gusty set off on their adventure. Firstly they went to see the Wizard Gnome, Poofin, to see if he could help them in anyway. 
He told them they needed to find the fortune teller who lives 3 Days trot east of the Crystal river.

Just thought it might be fun hope some of you think so too  :biggrin:
:grouphug:

Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Posts Party! ..Lets make a Pony story :D
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 03:57:18 PM »
Dutchy, Lollipop, and Gusty chose a path that they believed would take them to the fortune teller.  They smiled and laughed merrily, talking about how much fun they would have on their journey.  Soon, however, the young ponies began to grow a bit tired and hungry.   Since they weren’t experienced adventurers, they hadn’t packed much food for the journey and had eaten most of their provisions for breakfast that morning.  As luck would have it, the trio saw what looked to be a birthday party going on at a cottage up ahead.

“I bet they have food there!” exclaimed Gusty.  “Maybe if we ask nicely, they’ll share with us.”

Unfortunately for the travelers, the party was over and Sugarcake, Gametime, and Lickety Split were cleaning up the party supplies.

“I’m so sorry you all didn’t get here sooner, we had some yummy cake and ice cream,” said Sugarcake apologetically when Lollipop asked if they had any leftovers she and her friends could eat.  "I wish we had something to give you."

“Don’t we have some Hershey Kisses that we were saving for after the party?” asked Gametime.

“Yes, of course! Let me go get them” said Lickety Split as she retrieved the candy from the cupboard.  “I ate soooo much ice cream, I couldn’t eat another bite of anything.  Please take these Hershey Kisses.”

Dutchy, Lollipop, and Gusty thanked their new friends for their kindness, ate up the Hershey Kisses, and continued on their journey to find the fortune teller. 

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 05:04:03 PM »
On there journey to find the fortune teller Angel and Cool breezer came flying along super fast, as they had just stole Pinkies new car!
they offered Dutchy Lollipop and gusty a ride in there getaway car
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 05:29:38 PM »
 :hug: :lmao:

Still with Chocolate round their mouths from the yummy Chocolate Kisses. Dutchy, Lollipop & Gusty jumped into the getaway car with Angel & Cool Breeze & whooshed away
"weeeeeeee" squealed the Girls

They raced along the road leaning this way and that with the bends in the road. They went past a group of ladies at the side of the road,

"Eeek my hair" screamed one Sundance twin.
"Omgosh look at Cuddles hair" giggled the second Sundance twin.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 05:32:04 PM by Lollipop »
Lollipop

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 06:52:27 PM »
So together they all helped out the sundance twins and cuddles and tamed there pretty manes, and one of the sundance twins decided she just hated being mixed up for her sister all the time, so decided on a new look!

Her sister was so angry, she decided she deserved to be beautiful also, but as she isn't as goth as her sister she decided on a more natural look sticking to her pinks
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 02:25:49 PM »
As the ponies travelled on, they stumbled across the entrance to a dark and ominous looking cave. Now, Lollipop was well known in Ponyville as a curious young pony always eager to investigate any mystery. But her friends? Well, they were not quite so confident. 

"I really don't think this is a good idea," grumbled Gusty under her breath as Lollipop tried to encourage the group to check out the cave. "I think it would be best if we head back to Ponyville. Scoops promised me a triple chocolate banana split next time we stopped by the Satin Slipper and that sounds much more fun than THIS", she explained pointing her hoof furiously at the cave entrance.

The other little ponies started to voice their support of a trip to the ice cream shop over any more adventures; their voices getting louder and excited at the thoughts of the sweeties awaiting them. But then suddenly in a moment of silence a faint voice was heard from the cave. "Help us!!! Help us!!!" it plaintively cried.

Lollipop seized her chance, "Oh ponyfeathers! Someone is stuck down the cave! We need to help them! Come on everyone!" And with that, she galloped full pelt towards the cave. Friends to the end, the other ponies raised their hooves and followed.

The sight to greet Lollipop and the other little ponies, was one they could never have foreseen. Hundreds of little ponies from the future trapped in plastic cases! What had happened here!

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 06:13:44 PM »
The friends started hurrying to open the ponies from the future, as they were worried they couldn't breathe! and all of a sudden they heard a big scary roar, they were getting scared, maybe they were in a dragons cave. and yes they got such a fright when the big scary Midori dragon came back for her dinner! She started to get angry as the friends hurried away with some of the released ponies from the future

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 06:03:06 PM »
Dutchy, Lollipop, Gusty & the ponies they rescued ran out of the cave & kept running until there little legs couldn't run any more.

"That was a close one" panted Dutchy
"Too close" whimpered Gusty
"Yeah way too close, but we are safe now" smiled Lollipop

"where are we?" asked one of the future ponies.

Gusty turned the whole way round looking puzzled as she did... "Hmm I have no idea, I have never seen trees shaped like Teacups before"
"We're lost!!!" cried Dutchy
"I'm hungry, has anyone got any food?" asked one of the future ponies.
Dutchy paced up and down frantically mumbling to herself "we're lost, I can't be lost, I knew I shouldn't of come today"
"O no Downton Stables is on tonight we are going to miss it" screamed Gusty.

All the future ponies, Dutchy & Gusty were pacing around panicking.

"What are you doing" asked Gusty as she saw Lollipop sniffing one of the Teacup shaped trees.
"I can smell vanilla cookies" exclaimed Lollipop. She sniffed the air again.. "Ooo & mint icecream & strawberry cake, this way!" Lollipop pointed her hoof past the tree to what looked like to be a hidden path. She ran off in the direction of the sweet smells.
"Come back!" Gusty shouted after her. Lollipop did not hear Gusty her mind was filling up with images of all these sweet treats.
"We better follow her before we lose her" said Dutchy
"Ok, quick future ponies follow Lollipop"

They all ran in the direction Lollipop went. They ran through very long grass, past logs that looked like alligators & past bushes that looked like green fluffy clouds. They ducked & dodged brambles & twigs this way & that.

Gusty ducked under a long twig, it got caught in her mane, she flicked her head back to try & get it out, the twig flicked back into Dutchy.

"Ouch! be careful Gusty that was my nose!" cried Dutchy rubbing her nose with her hoof
"Aragh! were has she got to" moaned Gusty "I can't see her anywhere"
"Where is that giggling coming from?" asked one of the future ponies.
"Hmm this way I think" said Dutchy looking puzzled. She moved towards the direction of the giggling.
"What's that!" said Gusty pointing in the direction of the giggling.
"There is something coming this way" the future ponies said together
The twigs & long grass rustled in front of them. They coward together.

"What are you all doing standing here" asked Lollipop stepping out of the long grass. "Come & see what I found!, quick follow me this way"
Lollipop stepped back into the long grass, all the girls followed her, staying close this time.

"Ooo I can smell muffins!" Gusty said excitedly
"I can smell them too," said Dutchy "Ooo & strawberries"
"where are we going?" asked Dutchy & Gusty together

"This way" smiled Lollipop, she pulled back some long thick blades of grass, "Ta Da!" giggled Lollipop.

"Ooooo" gasped all the Girls
"Omg a Tea Party! squealed Gusty
"Come & join us" waved Baby Ruby
"There so tiny" whispered Dutchy
"We are the Bling Bag ponies" giggled Pinky Pie "Welcome to our Tea Party"
"Slice of cake?" asked Twilight Sparkle whilst offering around the cake to all their new guests
"Mmmm this is so yummy," mumbled Dutchy through a mouthful of cake
"Trust you to find this place Lollipop, I swear you could smell something sweet 10miles away" giggled Gusty
"Mmmhhhmmm" nodded Lollipop, licking the icing off her lips "Yes I probably could" she laughed.

Lollipop

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 12:58:36 PM »
Lol that's a great addition to the story, I have to give some thought to the next part, lol

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 01:12:29 PM »
Hehe thank you ^.^ i was stuck what to do for a bit i knew which pic i wanted just had to figure out how to work it in hehe :D. Was laughing so much after i read hathorcats & yours hehe. ^.^ Exactly why i wanted to do this hehe. :D

Lollipop sent from her Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
Lollipop

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2014, 03:58:47 PM »
Well to continue on, Lollipop isn't the only pony who can smell something sweet miles away, while the friends were enjoying there delicious snacks, along came another monster, this one was more like them than the last one they encountered, the friends weren't quite sure wether to be scared, or amused by the look of this new "thing". So they decided to become friends with her an they all sat and ate together amused by how this new friend looks.

Offline Lollipop

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2014, 04:07:33 PM »
Lmao that's too funny hehe (shall carry on story tomorrow ^.^)

Lollipop sent from her Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
Lollipop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal