collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Yellow Pick ID  (Read 176 times)

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Yellow Pick ID
« on: February 08, 2014, 01:10:42 PM »
I'm back with another brush/comb/pick ID question. I've already looked at MLWiki, Ponyland Tours and Great Ponies, but I'm still not sure about 3 yellow hair picks pictured below.

I've tried to include other yellow/orange accessories as reference.  1 and 2 I believe belong to Woosie and the Lavender Dream Castle, but I'm not sure which goes with what.

1.  This pick is definitely light yellow and definitely a different color from pick #2, it's not just faded, but no site mentions a light yellow pick, only yellow or golden yellow.  It's close to the color of Lickety Split's high chair, but it's not quite as creamy a color, and definitely lighter than the yellow of the Lavender Dream Castle shoebox or the mug from the Party Pack
2.  This pick is almost exactly the same color as the mug from the Party Pack and not quite as bright as the Lavender Dream Castle Shoebox.  It's definitely not the same color as the jump ring from the Pink Dream Castle (which I would consider Golden Yellow).  If there are only two colors of yellow for flower picks, then pick #1 is yellow and pick #2 must be golden yellow, but that doesn't seem to fit.
3.  This pick seems to be golden yellow.  The same color as the Pink Dream Castle jump hoop.  Great Ponies ID'ed this as going with Starflower, but it came to me in a lot with a bunch of Party Pack Accessories.  Did the Party Pack come with a golden yellow pick, or just a regular yellow one?

Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Yellow Pick ID
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 08:59:59 AM »
There are 4 shades of yellow - the two you have here and then a deeper yellow one and then one a little darker than the pale shade you have pictured. 1) is from the Lavender Dream Castle and 2) is either High Flier or Dainty Dahlia.

The Party Pack did come with a dark yellow comb - its the same shade as Seaflower's so that sounds about right.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Yellow Pick ID
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 02:24:16 PM »
Thanks again for your invaluable advice. *bows to Hathorcat's amazing knowledge* :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal