collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How did you start your army?  (Read 511 times)

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Re: How did you start your army?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 04:14:18 PM »
Firefly <3 I know a lot of people don't 'get' her, but that's okay. What's to get? I get it, and that's all that matters :) Same for everyone elses army of choice, so long as you love them, who cares why ^_^

I need a new picture of my Firefly Army, will do soon

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 05:53:16 PM »
Ooo i like the idea of fav pony in every room of the house divinisity, maybe when i get my own place with my boyfriend i can find a lollipop for every room and a set of wingers hehe. Not sure if my boyfriend would go for that though haha.

As for my army well i don't have an army of a specific pony. But i do have a winger army :D they have always been my fav type of pony so of course i had to have the sets but my collection is getting bigger and bigger hehe when i see them i have to buy if the price isn't too bad :P

My second army is teeny tinys have always loved these too. I seem to have billions of tabbys atm lol not quite sure how that happened. Looked the other day where i have most of my teeny tinys in a shoe box untill i find them somewhere to go. And i was like omg where did all these tabbys come from lol you cant see the others because of all the tabbys lol.

I guess i also seem to have a baby army going on the adults have only just started coming in but its definitely the babies who are in charge atm lol

Lollipop sent from her Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

G4Sweeties

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 06:12:34 PM »
My muffin pony army just started because I really like her alot and see her alot as well!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 12:55:01 PM »
It was very fast paced, I was buying Poseys left, right and centre whenever I saw one for a good price... which led to a lot of spending when it all added up but I love each and every one. However it has certainly slowed down, I no longer buy every Posey I can... but as the army grew I felt it needed to be complete and some Nirvana are extremely rare or murder to my wallet!  :P

This! Beachball, Windwhistler and Buttons were my childhood ponies so I just kept "rescuing" every time I saw one without a buyer or no bids on eBay. I tend to only get them in swaps now.

The SLH G3 Army - I just kept ending up with Petal Blossoms and Rainbow Flashes in bait lots that were definitely not bait. So the army has grown rather large. I only actively seek out the ones I don't have, although I'll throw a few in if I'm buying other ponies from a seller.

The D&P Army - again I just kept getting them, and I do really like them!

G4 Pinkie Pie Army - Mom's fault, as I bought white Celestia and was going to bait the Pinkie but Mum told me I couldn't do that as it was mean. Now I have 12 regular size Brushable Pinkie Pies, and only two duplicates within that!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 07:17:47 PM »
My Lemondrop army was definitely not planned...I'm not even a fan of the color yellow, really, but somehow, on her, I love it.  As time progressed and I kept getting ponies in lots or boxes, I would find I kept getting Lemondrop.  They weren't bad enough to fully customize, and on some, to not even rehair.  I didn't want to sell them either, as they just looked so happy here with me, so I ended up keeping them, and the more I kept, the more I realized how individual they can get. I still need several, and I need to take a more updated picture of my army, but I love them all.  I especially love rehairs of her!  She looks good in all colors, and I intend to have an entire rainbow of her one day!  Hmmm...Rainbow haired Lemondrop... 

Time to go find a rehair candidate! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal