collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP sale @ Zulily - includes sitting plushies  (Read 3184 times)

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MLP sale @ Zulily - includes sitting plushies
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 09:51:03 PM »
Does anyone have in-person photos of the sitting Aurora plush? I kind of want some, but I wouldn't mind seeing some non-stock photos first (particularly Rarity, Fluttershy or Applejack).

This is actually good to know because I saw some on ebay and was contemplating buying them bc the sitting pose looks so cute, but in real life, they don't 'sit' well it seems. Their front hooves seem to have a hard time staying on the ground:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Just a heads up! I'm sure you can force them to sit hehehe  :devious:

Their designs seem kind of awkward IRL... The stock photos make them out to be so much nicer (which is exactly why I wanted some real photos). I think I'll stick to the standing Aurora plush.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 09:58:15 PM »
Does anyone have in-person photos of the sitting Aurora plush? I kind of want some, but I wouldn't mind seeing some non-stock photos first (particularly Rarity, Fluttershy or Applejack).

This is actually good to know because I saw some on ebay and was contemplating buying them bc the sitting pose looks so cute, but in real life, they don't 'sit' well it seems. Their front hooves seem to have a hard time staying on the ground:

Their designs seem kind of awkward IRL... The stock photos make them out to be so much nicer (which is exactly why I wanted some real photos). I think I'll stick to the standing Aurora plush.

I'm glad I could help. They kind of look like they just took the standing ones, and then forced them to sit rather than make a more comfortable sitting pattern for them.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Niksilp

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 10:49:46 PM »

I'm glad I could help. They kind of look like they just took the standing ones, and then forced them to sit rather than make a more comfortable sitting pattern for them.

I appreciate the help! Especially when it leads to me spending less money :'D

I agree on how they look, though... Which is disappointing because the stock photos give off the impression that they have a better sitting pattern. I'd be a little upset to receive one of those after buying just based on the stock photo alone.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 02:23:08 PM »
Oh no! They dont look any where near as cute in real life as they do in their stock images. That is such a shame :(
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

tinyblondie

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 05:40:34 PM »
I'm super tempted to get the different Pinkie Pie plushies, I also love the G1 Backpack and the Confetti! :good:

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 08:12:24 AM »

I wonder if adding some small stitches to hold their front legs to their back hooves would help them sit right.....

I might be willing to give this a try. After all, if it doesn't work or doesn't look right I can always remove the stitches.

sailorstitch

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 03:48:52 PM »
I know this thread is a little old... but I got my sitting plush today from Zulily and they actually sit quite nicely. Nothing like that picture of poor Applejack from prior posts.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 08:08:09 PM »
Mine came on Tues (I think it was).... :P Mine sit just fine too. I've been meaning to take some pictures of them to post on here. Maybe I can do that tomorrow.

sailorstitch

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 08:17:34 PM »
They do have a lot of things listed right now. The only thing that sucks is if there is something that you want but don't have the funds. You have to wait till they add it again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal