collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2014 Central California Pony Meet *Update 4/24 Teaser!*  (Read 4497 times)

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Central California Pony Meet *Update 4/12 Schedule!*
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2014, 08:32:39 AM »

Wait-- there's a pony meet near me? And the there's an Applejack theme?! I need to check with the family about the date, but that is really exciting (and my brother's favorite pony as well!)! I'd better keep an eye on this thread!

I'm just really sorry I didn't spot it sooner, as I now realize that talking to the family tomorrow still puts us late for the optimal RSVP date...

(wow we go into Atwater all the time to shop at the Super Target and I just never think there will be fandom meets so close to where I live! Well... if I'm too late to RSVP for this one, maybe next time people get together I'll be more on top of things!)

You can still RSVP. The reason I put up a deadline is to give me an idea of who can make it. I ha e to be able to plan for how many people will attend. Please, feel free to PM me the form if you can come.

So...I might actually be able to make it after all. Ugh my life is so ridiculous I can't wait for it to settle down :( not sure if it's too late to RSVP again though :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can add you back on. Is anyone coming with you?

Don't think so, unless anyone needs a ride from the Sacramento area? Ninamarie +1, I know we had talked about possibly going together? Would you like for me to drive? :)

Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2014, 08:33:13 AM »
Wow, guys! At this rate, I may have to rent a larger place for the meet next year. It's going to be at tight squeeze this year. Lol
*~*Jahlila*~*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2014, 08:47:22 AM »
Wow, guys! At this rate, I may have to rent a larger place for the meet next year. It's going to be at tight squeeze this year. Lol

You're the best, Jahlila! Thank you so much for planning everything and for being so accommodating at the last minute- I really appreciate it! <3

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2014, 04:47:42 PM »
Hee so excited! :frolic: It's going to be a ton of fun!

On a slight down note, my procrastinating ways caught up to me so I will NOT have anything for the plushie contest. :( But I'm looking forward to everyone else's work!

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2014, 04:59:04 PM »

On a slight down note, my procrastinating ways caught up to me so I will NOT have anything for the plushie contest. :( But I'm looking forward to everyone else's work!

I see a fellow pony traveling in from Night Vale ;)

flyawayraven

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2014, 05:12:26 PM »

Huzzah! :D My partner and I are actually terribly, terribly behind. >_> I think the last one we listened to was the one with the computer and the child who was only a hand, and that was released in September!

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2014, 05:29:00 PM »

Huzzah! :D My partner and I are actually terribly, terribly behind. >_> I think the last one we listened to was the one with the computer and the child who was only a hand, and that was released in September!

Omg get to work!!! :P

AnnetheCatDetective

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2014, 06:55:22 PM »

Oh man! Well, I hope you've been avoiding the spoilers! (I swear, at least once a month if not every episode, I'm online in the middle of the night and someone on the east coast will say something about the new episode before I realize it's out...)

I am sorry not to be able to make it after all-- my mother just informed me there's a family wedding the same day. So I'll need to be ready to plan around the next one, because it sounds like you'll all have a total blast.

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2014, 02:39:40 PM »
So is anybody looking for anything in particular to buy or trade for?

I don't have anything super specific. Always happy to find some new Posey nirvana or merch. Last year I did some shopping for a swap I was in but i'm not currently in any. 

I plan to bring a few G3s of decent quality, a couple G1s and some pony wear.

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2014, 04:07:25 PM »
I'm definitely looking for more baby G3's this year ^_^ Specifically I really hope to get my hands on Baby Hokey Pokey and Baby Tea Lily, but pretty much any I find I'll probably scoop up the second I see her XD

I'm also hoping to find some cute accessories and clothes to dress my ponies in since I'm a dork and like to give all my ponies outfits if I can.

Sadly I won't have much to sell outside of a small handful of G1's, some G3's and maybe a couple G4's. I do have a MIB Equestria Girls doll of Rainbow Dash I might bring, but I feel badly since she was a Christmas gift, and I'm not really sure what to do with her. My cousin insisted I could trade her for Rarity or Pinkie Pie (who I really wanted), but I said no since that felt rude. Only now she's been sitting in her box this whole time!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:12:19 PM by InkyMilk »

Offline Jahlila

• View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2014, 04:43:42 PM »
You know me.... Always looking to add to my collection of G1s. As for the prizes this year, I will have to post pictures as we get closer to the meet but I have all generations, some plushies, various merchandise, He-man, She-ra, Wuzzles, Popples, some Pokemon stuff and a few other collectible things. We'll also have some non pony prizes like a pampering kit, a pony cleaning kit, a gift card to Lowes for $20 and maybe one or two more things I haven't gotten yet.   :satisfied:
*~*Jahlila*~*

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2014, 04:47:43 PM »
Pokémon Prizes!!!

Offline Jahlila

• View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »
Pokémon Prizes!!!
Yaay! I have some old cards and a plush or two, I believe.
*~*Jahlila*~*

flyawayraven

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2014, 05:08:16 PM »
Well as you can see by my new icon, Poke prizes make me happy! :p

I actually have a tiny handful of G1's I want to unload so I'll bring those with me. :) They were given to me by a rather unpleasant person and I just can't handle them in my home anymore. :x

Offline Jahlila

• View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2014, 07:32:27 PM »
Well as you can see by my new icon, Poke prizes make me happy! :p

I actually have a tiny handful of G1's I want to unload so I'll bring those with me. :) They were given to me by a rather unpleasant person and I just can't handle them in my home anymore. :x

Lol I have a few ponies with bad juju too. I believe it's 4 Speed and a Firefly. Both will be available at the meet, as I've gotten upgrades for them now.
*~*Jahlila*~*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal