collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: global shipping programme? ?  (Read 727 times)

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: global shipping programme? ?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 02:06:16 PM »
Yesterday...probably around 24 hours ago.
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
My boyfriend used this the other week on something he brought from ebay as a valentines day present for me & was sending it to me (they wouldnt send to sweden still find that odd :P)

It worked fine took about 11 days to get to me I think.

I just asked him about this and how it worked he said ...."its a ebay thing, you can see the tracking on the order you made on ebay" so have a look on that should show you whats going on, shouldnt have to enter the number

I would say with any tracking always give it 24hrs before you go and search the number as its got to process.

Also just a note I am wondering why the postage is so much as you don't need to pay customs on something that is $13 as our limit before custom charges is £15 ($24). I know my boyfriend payed a lot for postage (wouldn't tell me exact lol) but it shouldnt be that much as you do not need to pay customs.
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 02:40:29 PM »
Thanks lollipop. Yes I'm confused by that I've never paid any import charges on my ponies even ones that total over $50!
The seller only recieved $18 from my paypal  $13 for the pony $5 shipping from the seller to ebay it shows in my activity so eBay charged the rest $15 to send it on to me..... Grrrrr what a real rip off when I only usually pay $10/12 +pony it's doubled the shipping cost.
Oh well live and learn....I will be more careful I'm not using this method again anytime soon if I can help it .
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 02:44:45 PM »
Well, they use priority shipping which is a more expensive method and plus you are also charged because the seller has to ship the item to the GSP site in the US. So it'll also take a little more time that way and have a little more chance of being lost in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 05:25:31 PM »
Wow i hate to think what boyfriend spent then as i know he had to pay customs too.

Well least we know not to buy if they are using that now.

Hopefully ur pony will b with you soon probably by sat or next Monday or Tuesday

Lollipop sent from her Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 08:36:09 PM »
"competitive rates" my behind, the global shipping program is a pile of horse turds and I won't touch any listing that uses it.  The postage is usually 2-3x what it used to be, ugh.  Seems like a total scam, the only ones who profit from it are Ebay and this middle-man company they force on people.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal