collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44135 times)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Do y'all think that they just haven't put Applejack's sound up yet?  I would go ahead and order but I want her sayings.  What about Trixie?  Do y'all think she will get her own sound?

Alzatia

• Trade Count: (0)
Ouch Zecora + what I want to get her + Shipping is bordering on criminal...;_;

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
I hope you guys will consider getting Zecora.  Because if she does not do well, I have a feeling she may just be the end of the line for Build-A-Bear plushies.  I really think this exclusive deal is testing the waters for background ponies.

So yeah, please consider ordering her if you want her for your collection :)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
I still intend to get Zecora, but the price  :shocked:  :faint:

sailorstitch

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
i relally wnat her myslef but o.o...  gah the price is enogu to deter me adn with her being "online" onlyi'll have to pass  too much for me.
if she was in stores i proalby would  get her.  she is  gorogues though. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TattooedMLP_Rat

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
I def want Zecora, but I have to pay all my bills first…oh adult life….

Maybe if she doesn't sell out in a couple of weeks I will order one…..hopefully she will be around a while!  She looks very good!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Wait! I thought they were supposed to go on sale on the 4th.

I want to go ahead and place an order so it will be here before I leave for TN. And I'm trying to buy as much as I can with the money I earned from Ebay. So far I have Zecora, Apple Bloom and the cowboy hat in my cart. I want to get AJ's outfit, but I can't find the outfit by itself. Maybe it will be up in the morning. I have to go to bed soon.

Oh, and AJ's boots are new. They weren't made just for her. But they did redesign the cowboy boots. I'm going to pass on them because I have the old pair.

sailorstitch

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Wait! I thought they were supposed to go on sale on the 4th.

I want to go ahead and place an order so it will be here before I leave for TN. And I'm trying to buy as much as I can with the money I earned from Ebay. So far I have Zecora, Apple Bloom and the cowboy hat in my cart. I want to get AJ's outfit, but I can't find the outfit by itself. Maybe it will be up in the morning. I have to go to bed soon.

Oh, and AJ's boots are new. They weren't made just for her. But they did redesign the cowboy boots. I'm going to pass on them because I have the old pair.

sailorstitch

I guess they figured that even if we purchase them now, we won't get them before the 4th?  Like how some books/ movies that you can preorder and have it shipped so that it arrives on the street date?

I already ordered Zecora and Apple Bloom but I am waiting to hear what sayings will be included on Applejack's voice box before getting her.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Aww, man. I can't pay $35 for a plush. Hopefully I'll be able to find some coupons or discounts or something to get Zecora, because I definitely want her.

But oh no! Trixie looks like she's going to be light blue, unlike the picture that surfaced weeks ago! The main reason I wanted the Build-a-Bear Trixie was because I thought she was going to be medium blue.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Anyone know if Canadian stores will have them on/after the 4th? It says the Canadian website closed O.o
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
again... I love the foreign prices for the BaB ponies... my Rainbow Dash has cost me 35€, which is the normal price here in Germany...which is currently $47,86 and 27,90 GBP. Just for you to compare lol. XD

The stors in our area are not planning on getting more ponies than RD, Twilight and Fluttershy, so no Rarity or any others for me :/ Aww...

Niksilp

I got Applejack and a cowboy hat for her, plus Rainbow Dash's cape for my sister's Rainbow Dash while I was making a BAB order anyway...

If I hadn't just put a down payment on a bunch of the upcoming 4DE plush at my local comic shop, I might have considered buying Zecora. But $35 is a bit much and I'm not a huge fan of how she turned out anyway (nor do I have the space for more BAB plush after Applejack).

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Screencap from the Australian BAB website:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sooooo... does that mean Trixie and Zecora in stores for us? :huh: Usually it says something like "Arriving in stores 11 July" not just arriving & date. The pony plush are $35 as a normal price, I hope Zecora isn't hiked up online here as well.

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
AJ and Trixie's outfits still aren't up on the website. I'll wait until I get home from work. If they're still not up then, I'll go ahead and make an order anyway.

sailorstitch

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
I ordered the remaining mane6 when they were on sale for 25% off so all I saved and more was just put towards Zecora. *sigh*
:biggrin: >_<^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal