collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mcdonalds will have Ponies again this year in april !! Confirmed!  (Read 4016 times)

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Mcdonalds will have Ponies again this year in april !! Confirmed!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 08:54:25 AM »
As sooooooon as I find out the exact date imma bust down the doors of all the mcdonalds in DFW and say "GIMME ALL YOUR PONEHS!" x'D I will buy them all and take sone happy meal boxes with me! I wouldn never eat their food but i will buy all their pony toys!!!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 10:11:13 AM »
The last time McPonies came out, one of my local restaurants had a full set ready to go... I think they knew we were coming, because when I came in and expressed interest in just the toys, one of the staff just turned to a spot behind the desk and scooped up one of each! Now there's a pro. :P
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 10:28:18 AM »
grabby hands. So much want for that DJ

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 10:41:23 AM »
 Here's my prediction, for what little it is worth lol: Last time, we had Mane 6, Cheerilee, and Lily Blossom/Celestia. There's always Mane 6 + 2 outcasts. So that means this wave will probably have Mane 6, DJ-Pon3, but that leaves a spot for one more mystery pony!

Oh, and I'm thinking Twilight will get her alicorn upgrade this time around. In fact, willing to bet that Twilight will be a Celestia mold repaint.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:48:17 AM by MidnightMocha »
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 10:50:59 AM »
Here's my prediction, for what little it is worth lol: Last time, we had Mane 6, Cheerilee, and Lily Blossom/Celestia. There's always Mane 6 + 2 outcasts. So that means this wave will probably have Mane 6, DJ-Pon3, but that leaves a spot for one more mystery pony!

Oh, and I'm thinking Twilight will get her alicorn upgrade this time around. In fact, willing to bet that Twilight will be a Celestia mold repaint.

Sunset Shimmer? *shrug* This isn't expressing a preference for or against her, but that would be a possibility.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 10:58:45 AM »

Sunset Shimmer? *shrug* This isn't expressing a preference for or against her, but that would be a possibility.

Very possible, I think! Though I think since all the little girls have seen EG by now, they probably don't like Sunset Shimmer very much. Then again, they don't get a choice in their Happy Meal anyway XD haha

I think other ideas could be Cadance, but I think it would be a stretch to see two alicorns. I could see Cheerilee reappearing, but I think since they made a whole new character, DJ, that this is unlikely. I think TRIXIE is a plausible option, too. They could also throw out a completely random character that doesn't have much of a role in the show, but is just a pretty background pony, like Lily Blossom was. In that case, the sky's the limit! Here's hoping for a Blossomforth!

It's also worth noting that DJ-Pon3 has the same body mold as 2011 Twilight Sparkle. So molds could easily be recycled but with new manes for different ponies.

I do not think they would go so far as to include :muffin: Pony, but they've surprised me before by putting her on the lip balm toppers, which are clearly aimed at little kids and not thte adult collectors, so WHO KNOWS!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 11:01:43 AM by MidnightMocha »
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »
More McDonalds ponies would be excellent! (Adventure Time toys, too - I love that show :P) That Vinyl Scratch is super cute. :) I wonder if they'll be released over here, I don't think any of the G4 McPonies have been released in the UK..
I don't think they have either. I've asked about ponies before (as well as Skylanders, which France have just released) but by the sounds of it, they don't think there's a call for them. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 11:28:26 AM »
The last time McPonies came out, one of my local restaurants had a full set ready to go... I think they knew we were coming, because when I came in and expressed interest in just the toys, one of the staff just turned to a spot behind the desk and scooped up one of each! Now there's a pro. :P

Ha! That's epic.

That is totally awesome that they're coming and Vinyl is likely going to be a part of it! Maybe they should do Octavia as the other one. I don't subscribe to a lot of fanon ideas, but I do like the one about them being friends. :)

Perhaps this will be the year I buy McDonald's Ponies. I've withheld in the past, not because of not liking the food (I honestly don't have anything against it), but because I don't like sculpted manes!

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 12:23:53 PM »
Finally! The last go round I managed to snag two (Twilight). Bonus that I don't mind their food either.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

girlyponce

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 12:36:41 PM »
Pretty excited for this! I went into a few McDs with the request for "the blue one" looking for Rainbow Dash the last two times they came around...

I would laugh so hard if the other pony was :muffin:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
Please, please, please can we have them in the UK this time, McDonalds?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2014, 02:25:07 PM »
I second that the second pony could be Sunset Shimmer. If not, it could be Daring Do since she had an episode!

Sarah Jo

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2014, 02:32:00 PM »
This would be awesome if it happens ! Yummy french fries and ponies. :D

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2014, 03:09:30 PM »
Wow! Interesting choice :P I fully expect her to be teamed with Drama Pony or Dr Whooves...the 3 of them are the official bolt on to the main 6 :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2014, 04:50:30 PM »
I wonder why we didn't get ponies last year. Oh well, I'm excited we're finally getting them again. This reminds me, I need to make a trip to McDonald's soon. My son and I both want a few of the Adventure Time toys and I've been sick so I've been putting off going out. I thought about buying the ones we want off eBay, but I don't want to pay that much.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal