collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 gusty knickers at primark? Anyone found them yet?  (Read 3887 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Re: G1 gusty knickers at primark? Anyone found them yet?
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2014, 05:58:58 AM »
Ahhhhhh!! Minty Peachy T shirt cuteness!! Is it only in blue, or are they in other colors? You guys are awesome for posting these finds by the way...thank you so much!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2014, 06:02:56 AM »
Just the blue one at the moment honey :) x

Post Merge: January 28, 2014, 06:03:46 AM

I'm wearing my "made in the 80's" pj top now...word Of caution I usually take a size 10 top but the 10/12 is huge I had to get the size 6/8 which was still on the loose side :) they come up massive  :shocked:

That's bizarre because I needed the next size UP! I think Primark just don't bother with sizing at all and just stick random size labels on anything :silly:

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2014, 06:06:50 AM »
Just the blue one at the moment honey :) x

Post Merge: January 28, 2014, 06:03:46 AM

I'm wearing my "made in the 80's" pj top now...word Of caution I usually take a size 10 top but the 10/12 is huge I had to get the size 6/8 which was still on the loose side :) they come up massive  :shocked:

That's bizarre because I needed the next size UP! I think Primark just don't bother with sizing at all and just stick random size labels on anything :silly:

True....I could fit two of me after a big dinner in the 10/12 pj's lol ....I was feeling great lol I'm definitely not a size 6 !
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

Offline Nappercasper

• Oh Happy Tails
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2014, 09:33:43 AM »
There were a couple of pony jumpers the pjs 3 t-shirts and gusty pants (only 14-16) though lol

[/b][/size]

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This one I spotted today as well as the general.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 09:37:54 AM by Nappercasper »

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2014, 03:09:36 PM »
My friend got me the above Princess Sparkle t-shirt for my birthday, but it's too big on me so I'm using it as a pyjama top instead. I should go look for some bottoms to go with it! And maybe some knickers, if they come in my size!

I agree that Primark has some pretty funky sizing though. I find that most things that are supposed to be my size just don't fit in the right way. I think I'm maybe a little too lumpy for Primark.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2014, 07:45:13 PM »
My friend got me the above Princess Sparkle t-shirt for my birthday, but it's too big on me so I'm using it as a pyjama top instead. I should go look for some bottoms to go with it! And maybe some knickers, if they come in my size!

I agree that Primark has some pretty funky sizing though. I find that most things that are supposed to be my size just don't fit in the right way. I think I'm maybe a little too lumpy for Primark.

If you need an idea, you could make bottoms! I've made 3 of my own pairs, none are MLP related though.
I'd just take a pair of plain shorts or sleep pants and use fabric paint to decorate them. Since you have the Princess Sparkle shirt, I'd probably do her cutie mark but that's just me. You can really do whatever. :>
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Water_Fire

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2014, 10:33:10 PM »

I always have to buy a size bigger than mine at Primark, their t shirts especially come up tiny!!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2014, 01:16:10 AM »

I always have to buy a size bigger than mine at Primark, their t shirts especially come up tiny!!

I'm a size 14 and had to buy an 18-20 PJ bottoms!!!

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2014, 02:23:46 AM »
Just thought you'd like to know that I've repeatedly misread this thread title as 'Dusty Knickers'. You're all welcome.

I'm a bit wary of buying from Primark because they manufacture products in sweat shops.

Water_Fire

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2014, 07:23:24 AM »

I'm a size 14 and had to buy an 18-20 PJ bottoms!!!

That new style of pjs bottoms they're doing is mad, I'm a 16 and had to buy the 18/20 size too! They're like leggings in my actual size!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2014, 10:17:32 AM »
Ok so I s w the pj bottoms but didn't get them and they didn't have the knickers sadly. But I did buy this tshirt and the bag

Also I couldn't find the Minty tshirt anywhere in there :( I NEED a minty tshirt as Minty is my fave pony!!!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:20:31 PM by hathorcat »
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline 80skatie

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2014, 10:22:07 AM »
I picked up all these pony things today from Primark...

Pony clothing from UK Primark

2x sweaters
2x tshirts
Leggings (pj bottoms)
Jogging pants (pj bottoms)
Bag
Gusty knickers  :biggrin:

I think there is also a vest top with the G1 logo on it but I couldn't find it in the store I visited today

where do you live in the uk ?? all the primaks round aylesbury dont seem to have those things !

I got these in the Chester store. They didn't have the vest top though so I'm still on the hunt for that :)

As for the sizing issues, I had to get a size smaller in the pj top, a size bigger in blue tshirt, 2 sizes smaller in the darker grey sweater, a size smaller in the leggings pj bottoms and size bigger in the jogging pj bottoms! So glad I tried everything on before I bought it as I then had to go round changing sizes of everything before I bought them! Primark are useless for sizing!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2014, 10:33:08 AM »
I'm a bit wary of buying from Primark because they manufacture products in sweat shops.

Do you have links to further information?  I was halfway interested in figuring out to trade for some, but now I certainly don't want to contribute to the company's success if they are destroying others livelihood.  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2014, 02:21:57 PM »
Party I am going to one or other of my local stores in the next couple of days - let me know sizes and if they have the Minty one I shall pick it up.

Just thought you'd like to know that I've repeatedly misread this thread title as 'Dusty Knickers'. You're all welcome.

I feel that this should be a thread title at some point...I dont know what the subject matter would be other than pictures of your knickers :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2014, 02:34:13 PM »
Party I am going to one or other of my local stores in the next couple of days - let me know sizes and if they have the Minty one I shall pick it up.

I feel that this should be a thread title at some point...I dont know what the subject matter would be other than pictures of your knickers :P

:lmao: :haha:

Ops sorry Cat I meant to reply to your question too :) thankyou very much, I need a 10-12 in that one please :hug:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:53:34 PM by partypony566 »
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal