collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 gusty knickers at primark? Anyone found them yet?  (Read 3947 times)

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: G1 gusty knickers at primark? Anyone found them yet?
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2014, 04:11:26 PM »
I went to Primark to hunt for the tote bag, vest and the jogging style bottoms today. They had the pyjamas but not the tote but sadly they were all way too big for me. I wish Primark could get the sizing right so I could get some, I need pony pyjamas!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2014, 01:32:47 AM »
I went to Primark to hunt for the tote bag, vest and the jogging style bottoms today. They had the pyjamas but not the tote but sadly they were all way too big for me. I wish Primark could get the sizing right so I could get some, I need pony pyjamas!

I searched all over the shop for the bag but saw it at the till when I gave up and went to pay for the rest of my stuff. Dunno if others stores will do the same but just a heads up for anyone searching :)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2014, 02:10:30 AM »

The bags are behind the tills :)
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

tinyblondie

« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2014, 10:40:34 AM »
Thank you guys, they keep them behind the till in my Primark too but they haven't got the Pony one yet. I do have an awesome Unicorn one from last autumn though ;)

Offline RainbowRay

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2014, 02:02:23 PM »
I popped into Primark today and saw many a pony item, but didn't get anything in the end!
The pyjama bottoms I found all looked like the leggings type which I'm not so keen on, and I did find the knickers but I was unsure about how comfy the style would be, and obviously you can't try them on so I decided against them. I was tempted by the t-shirt with Minty and pink Snuzzle, but they didn't have my size left, and I didn't find any pony bags! Darn. Maybe next time.

I did buy some cute socks with foxes on them. Wonder if they'll ever get pony socks?

tinyblondie

« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2014, 03:29:06 PM »
I did buy some cute socks with foxes on them. Wonder if they'll ever get pony socks?

Ive been thinking the same thing!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2014, 04:55:21 AM »
Ugh, my two local Primarks don't seem to restock the pony items anymore. I was searching like stupid but in both stores they only had the blue "Princess Sparkle" shirt and the one with Minty and Peachy left. No Gusty to be seen, no "made in the 80s" and no jammies either. I went home with the grey sweater that features multiple characters but I'm not loving it :/

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2014, 05:35:16 AM »
Bah, last time I went in they had loads of Spongebob knickers and a few Care Bears but no Gusty :(

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Tulip

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »
They're in my local Primark, there was a massive pile of them when I sorted through!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,348872.0.html
I currently have a thread going of my finds in case anyone wants me to pick something up.
Does anyone have more info on the Jogging bottoms style trousers? The pony stuff I've found was in the pyjamas section and had what look like leggings, haven't found the jogging bottoms yet. (haven't had a good search though.)
Back after a 6+ year hiatus!

Offline dori86

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2014, 07:37:38 AM »
I grab a bag today!!! hehe but no other stuff yet ;/ I said to my boyfriend- look what I have for you!!
new shopping bag hehehe :D

Water_Fire

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2014, 07:48:49 AM »
I grab a bag today!!! hehe but no other stuff yet ;/ I said to my boyfriend- look what I have for you!!
new shopping bag hehehe :D

Ooooh, I've not seen that one yet! I'll keep an eye out!

Offline Buzzingbumblebee

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Blythe plastic surgeon =^-^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2014, 05:43:28 PM »
I picked up all these pony things today from Primark...

Pony clothing from UK Primark

2x sweaters
2x tshirts
Leggings (pj bottoms)
Jogging pants (pj bottoms)
Bag
Gusty knickers  :biggrin:

I think there is also a vest top with the G1 logo on it but I couldn't find it in the store I visited today
OMG, I so want the made in the 80's t-shirt, the knickers and the jogging pants at the top. No Primark here :(. Kan anyone help me?

Blythe customising blog, commissions open: http://beesdreamland.com/

hanamadoi

« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2014, 10:24:32 AM »
I was able to get the Peachy and Minty t-shirt, the Made in the 80s jammies set with the jogging bottoms (they had one pair of the leggings left in 6-8 I think), and the Princess Sparkle tote bag. I had NO idea about the sweater and the Gusty knickers! Oh well, next time. 8D And actually one of the cashiers said something about an MLP bra. WHAT. I must look for that, lol.

It seems like my local store had a really good selection but most of the shirts were limited to weeny little sizes like 6 and 8. I wish I could say for certain I would be able to get back into town soon, but I'm afraid I can't or I'd offer to help get them for people. T__T

tinyblondie

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2014, 10:27:07 AM »
I was able to get the Peachy and Minty t-shirt, the Made in the 80s jammies set with the jogging bottoms (they had one pair of the leggings left in 6-8 I think), and the Princess Sparkle tote bag. I had NO idea about the sweater and the Gusty knickers! Oh well, next time. 8D And actually one of the cashiers said something about an MLP bra. WHAT. I must look for that, lol.

It seems like my local store had a really good selection but most of the shirts were limited to weeny little sizes like 6 and 8. I wish I could say for certain I would be able to get back into town soon, but I'm afraid I can't or I'd offer to help get them for people. T__T

The bra will probrebly be in one of the little sets they have just started releasing, they cost £5. They have Bambi and Chupa Cups ones and other cute stuff like that ^^

hanamadoi

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2014, 10:54:58 AM »
The bra will probrebly be in one of the little sets they have just started releasing, they cost £5. They have Bambi and Chupa Cups ones and other cute stuff like that ^^

Ooh, thanks for the info! I won't hold my breath because Primark have never stocked lingerie beyond basic underwear that I can wear but I'd love to see them, hehe.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal