collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Most wanted accessories?  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
Re: Most wanted accessories?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 11:35:17 AM »
I didn't know that Gloworm was so popular! I have one of those as well that I have no need for. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline MorningGlorysParadise82

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 11:39:28 AM »
For me I'm focusing on Baby Ponies and pieces to the playsets
Live as though the world is as it should be, to show what it can be.
Want List/My Ponydex/Ref.sheet

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 12:02:04 PM »
Pony Wear, Pony Wear, Pony Wear! That includes the smaller fashion packs, baby pony wear, Megan and pony wear, and the Pretty Ups ;) Those have always captured my attention ever since I found out about them! I neeeeed Pony Wear!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 03:03:18 PM »
The accessories I'm interested in are pretty much all connected to ponies and their playsets that I intend to collect in the future. And as I only have about ten G1 ponies, the desirable accessories list for me is pretty far-reaching. :lol:
Spoiler
I'm keen on boy ponies so pretty much all of the baby bro, adventure boy, mountain boy accessories are on the list (except Tex, as my first G1 I spoilt him with completion). Tux, Lucky, Clipper, Sports Time, both Baby Schoolbags and their various parts. Mexican Prince ponies with their relevant pieces are Nirvanas that I'm sure will keep me entertained/frustrated for years. ;)

All the pony friends and baby pony pretty pals are #2 on my most loved sets list, especially Oakly and his dark periwinkle butterfly brush and ribbon. A cervine after my own :heart: !

All sets of Princess ponies are next, NEED the dragons, interested in both US and UK acc, mildly interested in German variants, do not want the Bushwoolies though. Then it's pretty much playsets all the way down! #1 is Scoops, the Sweet Shoppe and all her gear. Then both versions of the Dream Castle. Then all (and how very many there are :shocked: ) versions of the Show Stable.

After that, it's both FF and CF original six with their things, a load of pony wear, baby pony wear, and Megan & Sundance pony wear. I love moon combs, shooting star combs and star brushes so I would pick those up as I collect misc other common ponies I find attractive.

The only accessories that I would collect for their own sake are "sweet" themed ones. The candy combs are TOO CUTE, I would love to have a big pile of them. Ice cream and lollipop barettes are also addictive.

In terms of other gens, I'm not in love with any G2s so I don't feel the need to own any. MIB G3s are plenty enough that I think I'll be able to get all the wintery hats and scarves I can dream of still packaged with their ponies. And as a G4 collector in the here-and-now, I get my ponies off the shelf with all their bits, so there's very few things I'm missing, mostly variant colours of things I have.

Spoiler
FS Applejack - large ribbon barette in red and purple, apple barette in green, flower barette in red.

EQG Basic Pinkie Pie - blue headband with yellow flower.

EQG Deluxe Rainbow Dash - blue backpack, pink backpack, pink earrings, pink bracelet, black/pink winged boots.

EQG Deluxe Fluttershy - blue purse, pink purse, pink earrings, pink bracelet, clear butterfly wings.

EQG Pep Rally set - all four of the pompoms plus two extra in Rarity blue.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 06:38:28 PM »
Lullabye nursery blocks :P Seriously I have an obsession.

And also any combs and brushes...dont mind if I have it already...I just need them.

Yes, peeps, I have moved past the collector into obsessive on accessories unfortunately :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 07:54:35 PM »
Hearing people's stories, I think it's funny how sometime you can have no idea something is rare or valuable until someone points it out  :)  Before I was even really collecting, I came across a soda sippin' with her ice cream for $5.  I'm glad I snagged her when I did.

I'm in love with all the newborn twin accessories and completing playset accessories. If someone magically has a purple goblet from the Lavender Dream Castle, let me know :)!

I end up buying extra playsets and keeping only the items I need, so I end up with lots of duplicate playset accessories/scrappy playsets. I'm willing to break items up- if anyone on this page is interested, check out my trade list in my signature.

I'm after... :1x pink Ballet Box,
I've got an extra one with a damaged sticker for trade/cheap/maybe even free.

For me I'm focusing on Baby Ponies and pieces to the playsets
Let me know if I have any of the playset accessories you're looking for.  I'm always willing to trade/sell cheaply.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 08:20:25 PM »
The purple goblets for the Lavender Dream Castle live in a vortex which only opens once every 5 years and pops a new goblet out for us collectors to battle over...seriously they are that bad. :P
Loa is my love god!

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 08:36:45 PM »
The purple goblets for the Lavender Dream Castle live in a vortex which only opens once every 5 years and pops a new goblet out for us collectors to battle over...seriously they are that bad. :P
I knew it would require magic :( I must study up on my sorcery for the next portal opening :read:

It makes me glad I was careful with all the other accessories and that was the only accessory to go missing during my childhood ^.^.

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2014, 09:18:29 PM »
For me the main wants are the princess accessories and also the boys.  I love the pony clothes sets too though.  It would be neat to have a complete collection of all the clothes!
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 10:24:19 PM »
I want the bracelets and rings for the jewelry babies! But so expensive and rare! :cry:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2014, 06:29:31 AM »
I knew it would require magic :( I must study up on my sorcery for the next portal opening :read:

It makes me glad I was careful with all the other accessories and that was the only accessory to go missing during my childhood ^.^.

I shall wish you luck, young sorcerer!
Loa is my love god!

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 07:38:58 AM »
Mine for a long time was Baby Leapers Comb and Bandana, but now its chocolate sippin Soda... still hunting...
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2014, 07:41:31 AM »
Oddly enough the only accessories. I really want are ribbons! I'm not all about matching ponies to their origional ribbons, so it's not like I'm picky or anything, I just want real pony ribbons to put in their tails! It's how I keep track of my childhood ponies to tell them apart from doubles I've picked up, and to mark special ones like the ones I want to keep and my Nirvanas.
Aside from those I like ponywear...I have quite a few of them, but they're so well made and adorable...I still want the baby lion outfit as well as Galaxy Glamour and the pink and purple runway outfit!

Edit: I almost forgot about the boy's stuff! Wigwam's headdress and bandanna, Chief's helmet and bandanna and Salty's hat!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 07:58:07 AM by SeashellnBubbles »

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2014, 07:48:39 AM »
I just love baby accessories.. I need the teddy bear to complete my nursery accessories.. I need princess wands and combs but they are so pricey they aren't going to be finished for a long while. I also am in need of the sipping soda's too.. I have kept most of my wants to baby accessories at this time

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal